Speculation: ARCHIE meets the CS?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Chronicle
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Your Local Lurker. THAT'S the Reality.....

Email: Chronos47@gmail.com

Unread post by Chronicle »

Most Likely Archie will fill the CS With so much false info that if the CS Attacked they would strike in CA or something
Your local Lurker and Temporal Wizard Extrodinaire,

Chronicle

Cosmic Forge or bust.

Love me some Phood

Where is the wood in Wormwood.

"How Are you a Super Power" -Sterling Archer
Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

Personally, I run a campaign where ARCHIE already has some human-like 'bots {rather like Argent Goodson} infiltrating Chi-Town {among other places}, and are waiting for the secret orders to unleash horror on the CS... though my players no nothing of this horrific plan of course... not that many of them would really care mind you, other than it would make them paranoid about everything and everyone they met from the point of discovery on...
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)
Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

Beanie wrote:Ive been wondering about this for some time now. Since the CS is a technological powerhouse, couldnt Archie through one of his bots upload a program into the CS mainframe that would allow him to review any information the CS has on the newtwork?

Some of that is included in ARCHIEs plans in my world... it's like X-Files meets Hackers lol.
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)
G
Adventurer

Unread post by G »

Archie would not try to hack into the CS mainframe, because they might find out; hes much too cunning to take that route. It wouldn't work in my games, because of Psi Bat - thousands of psychics trained for war are people you want to avoid.
The Leynet - The place for TW inventions & hosting RIFTS Fiction
Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. - Yoda
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others - Animal Farm.
Capt. Meschievitz
Explorer
Comment: You are the greatest project you will ever work on... never give up.

Unread post by Capt. Meschievitz »

It could break two-fold, if ARCHIE was attacked, and could not defend himself against the attack then yes he may play a card to get the assitance from the CS, then he may ally with them using Hagan(although in my campaign hagah almost died when the CS found him in the cave, but died during Mechanoid assault by other forces..) as an mad scientist(creating ARCHIE), or like in my campaign ARCIHE has nobody left other than a AbM Mechanoids and wishes to join up with the coalition....

in my campaign the CS forces had a helping hand from this alliance(AbM and ARCHIE), sending in Grav tanks and some other personal, Captain Meschievitz and Joseph Proserk II know that this force orginiated in the Maryland area, but where exactly is anybody's guess patrols get harried by shemarrion troops.... on it's great to have a game once and awhile..
after 20 odd years of the same character time has come......

Return to “Rifts®”