Um, what happened to Psyscape???

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

it's simple. soul harvest is litterally Lord Duscons backyard. is that REALLY so surprising. . .

I mean, how do you think he gets his weekly victem for maintiang his immortality? :D
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Actually it's because Fed of Magic was ready for publication before Psyscape was.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..Stormspire is a city with a population of about 20,000 give or take; Soul-Harvest is 'a region' that includes the ruins of Lexington. So think of Soul Harvest as a campaign setting, like the Siege on Tolkeen's massed forces of CS Troops.

..A city the size of Stormspire doesn't need more than a 3-6 square mile area; Lexington takes up a good 15 square miles today with a population of 260,000+, and in all likelihood would have increased to at least a 20-25 square mile area by the coming of the Rifts.

..So the south-west wood encroaching on the edge of the old ruins fifteen miles from Stormspire proper is giving a creepy vibe. That's not too much of a stretch....

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

Then again it's entirely possible that the persons at Stormspire don't know what the soul harvesters are... even dunscon doesn't know that much about him, or he'd start a pogram to wipe them out {he wouldn't want Nxla on earth either I'd think}.
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)

Return to “Rifts®”