DOes anyone have a basic template...

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dragon Mage
Explorer

Unread post by Dragon Mage »

I have a palladium character sheet that I use and customize it for the ether npc's or monsters, what do you need added exactly? It is in word format but I can make it a PDF file if you like...
Hav0k
Wanderer

Unread post by Hav0k »

Dragon Mage wrote:I have a palladium character sheet that I use and customize it for the ether npc's or monsters, what do you need added exactly? It is in word format but I can make it a PDF file if you like...

Please DO!! It is easier to do it that way.

I had one but I lost it and I was too lazy to create another :P
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..On The Cutting Room Floor under Rifts you will find the NPC Log I submitted with the Game Master Screens back in '96, listed as "Game Master Experience Log (back)".

..I have a few newer designs, specifically with my Minion creation rules in mind, that are basically a 3x5 card, front and back. Let me know if that interests you..

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

I use the character sheet in the back of Sourcebook one for NPCs.
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)

Return to “Rifts®”