Dinonissis and a Valkarie

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Dinonissis and a Valkarie

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I am in the prossess of making a Dime-god char that is the offspring of the god dinoissis (Bactus aka the god of wine) and a nors valkarie (as presented in the Con Book 2). The mother hid her mother hood from her boss (Odin) by going Awol for a while and fostered the babe to an elf familly she had befriended. She took/stole/went awol as much as she could while the babe grew up but still ended up a clasice 'working mom' not seeing much of the child.

This char is being made for the rifts setting.

What I would like from you is some sujestions on the char' OCC.

The ONLY mage OCC I'm going to be considering is the Familler Wanger from rifter 21. I've already though of a PF ranger and Longbowman and the rifts Wilderness scout.

I'm looking for HELPFULL advice on the OCC chioce ONLY !
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..Not to mention it's Dionysus..

..I thought he was talking about a narcisistic dinosaur in a winged helmet...

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

Special Forces Mercenary OCC.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Smiling_Bandit wrote:Okay Benny, advice you'll get. But first, you need to add some specifics as to the environment the kid grew up in. Secondly, what role did the "biological" mom play? Visiting Aunt? Real mom that was too busy for the tyke?

Also any religious afilliations? Wealth of the family? Does anyone else know of the kids "divinity"? Do other memebers of either pantheon know of the child?

Smiling_Bandit - Won't mention the various spelling/grammar errors, or the horrid color

The mom is like a military dad that gets multiple short durations postings overseas. So the primary caregivers are the elvesfostering the child.

*Smacks the grumpy old man up side the head*

The elf famillly "knows" that the child was fathered by a god (someone powerfull), due to Who the mother Is and the fact that she is not telling.

The Elves are agnostic as a whole, but individuals are mostly of the church of light.

The father dose not know, and the mother's definently dose not.

As for the location of where the elf familly is living, that is a part of the question, for they will be the primary infuance on the child's development.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Ben Quash wrote:
As for the location of where the elf familly is living, that is a part of the question, for they will be the primary infuance on the child's development.

In other words, I'm linking the two together, with the where is determenid by the OCC.

While I was leaning towards a pf like place to grow up in I also dosn't want to pre-clude, out of hand, modern skills.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Misfit KotLD wrote:Ok, how about interests? Aptitudes? What does this child do, like, and think? Where is her head at?

Other then the two DG powers of "drink making"(see the father's specile powers in Con book 2) and the DG power #10 warlock. I don't have a clue.....that is a reason I'me seeking help.
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Slag
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Slag »

Tinker Dragoon wrote:Special Forces Mercenary OCC.

Sounds about right...when you're not kickin' ass you're gettin' S-faced! :lol:
Fickt nicht mit der Raketemensch!

"I respect you. And unlike love, respect can't be bought" - Homer Simpson.

Return to “Rifts®”