RIFTS AFTERMATH EUROPE????

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

kathyacker wrote:i dont know what do i what about it...but what i think is that it would be pointless and nobody would buy it...since:
a. there hasnt been any huge conflicts in that part of the world ala seige on tolkeen...
b. i think we need more world books than the boring england and the all tech triax/ngr before we get something like that...

Huge conflicts....the NGR/Gargoyle War isn't big enough or what? I seem to recall reading that the NGR was planning a big offensive prior to SoT, started it, and is still going on post SoT. The Brodkil are about ready to fight the 'goyle's as well thanks to Angel, and isn't there some vampire's in Romania? Then there's the Blood Druids, Phoenix Empire nosing around, plus Atlantis as usual.

Seems like plenty of conflict to me. The book would just need to be done with background info included, making it a good sized book, maybe 200 or so pages.
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Ummm...there are several updates in Aftermath 109 P.A., in the world overview section. Like the French Campaign and the brewing war between the Gargoyle Empire and the Brodkil Empire.
gaby
Knight

Aftermath Europe

Unread post by gaby »

I Hope Kevin Siembieda will make 3 worldbooks on Europe

1) On western Europe thats (Spain,Italy,France witha up-date on Germany and England)

2) On Scandinavia thats(Sweden,Norway amd finland)

3)Eastern Europe thats all the Countries in between Germany/Italy and Russia.

So what do you think about my 3 worldbooks idea?
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

Squishie wrote:I'm totally for this, what about the NGR's Navy and their plans for the war?

Yeah I remember something about Triax building a large Navy and planning an attack on the Gargoyles from the Mediterranean, which would both suprise them, pincer them and also would cut off large supply lines from Atlantis and the Phoenix Empire. If I remember correctly, the text gave this plan a high chance of success, and it certainly sounded like a good idea.
Was this in the back of Triax or some other book like Mindwerks? Does anyone even know what I'm talking about?
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".

Return to “Rifts®”