giggling, half body NPC. cyborg?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

word

giggling, half body NPC. cyborg?

Unread post by word »

hey everyone. wow what a cool board! sorry to clog it up with a simple questions but i can't seem to find this NPC in my books that i read about somewhere. i think he might be in the Triax book (cuz i can't find mine :x ) but can anyone tell me which book he is in and what his name is? thanks!
Pox
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Pox »

I think you are talking about our favorite disembodied brain / computer-in-a-briefcase A.R.C.H.I.E 3 former idea man, James T from the first Sourcebook.
we forgive you pox - Lord Cherico
You mah main Damie, Pox - el magico -- darklorddc
word

Unread post by word »

yup, that's totally it! thanks for the quick response. someone must have borrowed that book from me many years ago and not given it back! i haven't even cracked the books open for years but i found the juicer uprising book at a rummage sale for $1 so it kinda got my interest going again. i think it's time to call up my old buddies and see who is up for gaming again :D:D
Pox
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Pox »

Happy to be of service and welcome to the boards. :-D
we forgive you pox - Lord Cherico
You mah main Damie, Pox - el magico -- darklorddc
word

Unread post by word »

Pox wrote:Happy to be of service and welcome to the boards. :-D

thanks!

hey, any way you can give me a brief run down on this character. specifically, if you could give me a few of his lines of dialogue that'd be great. i'm gonna re-buy the book but i don't have a local distributer so i have to wait for it to arrive.
Pax Concord
D-Bee

Unread post by Pax Concord »

:shock: Why would they stop reprinting Sourcebook One? It's one of the most useful books for Rifts!
-Pax
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

Pax Concord wrote::shock: Why would they stop reprinting Sourcebook One? It's one of the most useful books for Rifts!

Well, I would like to imagine it to be an indication that the material will be reprinted in some other book. No telling for sure.

I can't imagine it not selling well, it was basically one of the "core" Rifts books. Virtually everyone that bought the main book bought it too, unless that changed in the past couple of years.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
Benito Pulatso
Explorer

Unread post by Benito Pulatso »

I believe that all or almost all the information has been reprinted. The Game Master's guide should have all the weapons and such, and Archie Three is also in Sourcebook 2 and Aftermath. I'm not sure if all the monsters and races have been reprinted though.
word

Unread post by word »

thanks for all the replies.

i was able to find a used copy on ebay for $5 and i bet they'll be easy to get for around $10-15 for a long time.

Return to “Rifts®”