Hostility

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Ninjafingers
Wanderer

Re: Hostility

Unread post by Ninjafingers »

Krytykyll Hytt wrote:We all know about the dang CS. How they hate everyone but regular humans, or whatever.

What, and how many, DBs are hostile towards humans?

I'm just trying to get a better picture of Human/DB/Magic/Alien/Etc. relations, socially and diplomatically.

Who hates who? What alliances exist?

The Greot aren't exactly our friends. The Simvan could go either way. The Brodkil would probably attack us on sight. I'd play it as any D-bee could be hostile towards humans as easily as they could be our friends. Much like the world today.
Juicers are so hopped up on drugs that their reflexes are hyper-fast and the rest of the world around them seems to be moving in slow motion. Which means that they are likely the only ones to be able to keep up with the Palladium rule changes... - Killer Cyborg
Rogue Shadow
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by Rogue Shadow »

Ranger wrote:Gargoyles do not like Humans. But then, they do not respect weak races.

Nonsense!

Gargoyles love humans....

slowly cooked after proper marinating. :D

Seriously, look to the Atlantis World Book. Just packed with the Splugorth and their minions that are hostile towards humans. Slavery, brutality, etc... And unless you are a serious Bad-Azz human, you just do not walk down the streets of Splynn

Brian
The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

Those Xiticix fellows seem to be pretty hostile to just about everyone...
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

Check the D-Bee's R.C.C. description.

Specifically, check under "Allies" and "Enemies" (if present). Generally if Human is listed under "Allies," they like 'em...if under "Enemies," they don't. If the listings are not present, read the flavour text. Somewhere in the race's description will generally give you enough info to work with or extrapolate from. :D
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.

Return to “Rifts®”