Mexican Miasma (The End of ApocalypseZero's Campaign)

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ApocalypseZero
Adventurer
Comment: Also known as: Lonnie Langston

Mexican Miasma (The End of ApocalypseZero's Campaign)

Unread post by ApocalypseZero »

Well, after only 5 sessions, I have ended my trek with the boys in Mexico. The interest in the game and in their characters went away pretty quick as they seemed to slip farther into murdering idiots. In the end, we decided to kill the campaign, start all new characters, and change things up a bit. So, in my own way, I can say it is a death of the old, and a rebirth of new. I'll continue to update you when the new game starts and with recaps.

But as for this story, I figured you all might want to see how it ended. So, just click on my website button below, go to the Rifts link, and then the storyline link. All 5 chapters should be there. (As of now, only 4 is up, but 5 should be up today.) Enjoy.
Only Time Will Tell, Unfortunately The Bastard Never Speaks.
ApocalypseZero
Adventurer
Comment: Also known as: Lonnie Langston

Unread post by ApocalypseZero »

Well, I led with for, but after a serious beating upon the webmaster, I now give you all 5 chpaters. Enjoy the entire story of the now terminated Rifts game. (Warning: Chapter 5 is not suitable for young children.)

Also note, there is a HU game that I am continually updating after every session (which is usually every other week) and there will also be a brand new Rifts story up focusing around my group and their new characters, but this time they got the entire Megaverse to explore (thanks to a Shifter in the party). Please, continue to enjoy the work.
Only Time Will Tell, Unfortunately The Bastard Never Speaks.

Return to “Rifts®”