Robin Hood-like characters in Lone Star

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shades of Eternity
Immortal
Location: formerly edmonton, now residing in my own Delusions.

Unread post by Shades of Eternity »

come on.

one class more then any others personifies a good natured criminal doo gooder.

The texas slingers from Rifter #2 :)
The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of liberty.
- Abraham Lincoln

Comrade Corsarius
Hero

Unread post by Comrade Corsarius »

How about....
A Grackle Tooth
A female Gunslinger with an attitude
A Juicer who is just into 'last call'
A whacked-out crazy who thinks he's Mighty Mouse and quotes from star wars
A Dog Boy renegade
A Lord Magus from Dweomer who may well be a d'norr devilman
A guy who everyone thinks is a burster, but is more likely a guy from the HU universe with APS: fire and CEF: fire. He can fly, after all.
A Monkey-boy scientist with a pechant for snappy bow ties who is unwillingly along for the ride.

I'm sure it's never been done before! Go for it!
I'd get up in the morning and watch the sun rise over the yardarm of my sky-ship as the sails billowed in the breeze and the land slid by 300-odd metres below. I'd grasp the mahogany ship's wheel, turn her nose a few points back onto the line, and feel pity for all those poor bastards below who have to work for a living. - My idea of the good life in Rifts.

Steampunk SAMAS finally built!
Uncle Servo
Champion

Re: Robin Hood-like characters in Lone Star

Unread post by Uncle Servo »

CyberPaladin85 wrote:I was wondering, what should a group of Raiders who are Good aligned and target the CS and give the stuff to the poor consist of? Making them all Pecos Raiders is a bit bland, so what O.C.C.s should I make them?

Well, a Rogue Scholar would be a good choice as kind of the 'emotional anchor' -- most bandito type OCCs would be content to just steal from the rich and keep for themselves. A Rogue Scholar would be a natural choice to see the need for giving to the poor and could convince the group to go along with it.

A Cyber-Knight would be a good choice too.

Basically I could see any OCC serving as a 'Pecos Bandit' -- but most of your more noble-minded would be those who have a history of standing up for what they feel is right.
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel
Shades of Eternity
Immortal
Location: formerly edmonton, now residing in my own Delusions.

Unread post by Shades of Eternity »

Jaegermeister wrote:Now why would good characters want to pick on the CS, that would be evil?

Go pick on the Federation of Magic; them boys are evil.

nah, picking on semi-literate cs troops are fun.

Steal their shoes, and make them eat mold!!! :D
The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of liberty.
- Abraham Lincoln

Uncle Servo
Champion

Unread post by Uncle Servo »

Galen wrote:
Corsarius wrote:How about....
A Grackle Tooth
A female Gunslinger with an attitude
A Juicer who is just into 'last call'
A whacked-out crazy who thinks he's Mighty Mouse and quotes from star wars
A Dog Boy renegade
A Lord Magus from Dweomer who may well be a d'norr devilman
A guy who everyone thinks is a burster, but is more likely a guy from the HU universe with APS: fire and CEF: fire. He can fly, after all.
A Monkey-boy scientist with a pechant for snappy bow ties who is unwillingly along for the ride.

I'm sure it's never been done before! Go for it!

Dooooh :x
I just picked up on that!
Good one

Yeah, it'd be an even better idea if you could somehow get one of the Palladium artists to do some adventure illustrations...

Hey, how about that Perez goob up in Canada? Naaahhhh... on second thought, it'd never work out. He'd probably name that Monkey-boy after some of those old Planet Of The Apes actors or something.

:lol:
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel

Return to “Rifts®”