Victor Lazlo's organization in Munich

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

devilbune2
D-Bee

Victor Lazlo's organization in Munich

Unread post by devilbune2 »

I know it's mentioned several times that Victor has an underground organization in Munich/NGR. Eventually (Triax 2) he sort of "surfaces" and becomes one of the faces of D-Bee integration.

But I can't seem to find details on his Munich organization, even the name of it! I skimmed Triax/NGR, Mindwerks, and Triax 2, but maybe I just missed it?
Error 404:
Your haiku could not be found.
Try again later.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Victor Lazlo's organization in Munich

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

There are no details, it's just a blurb in Mindwerks. One of many plot hooks that Palladium never developed further. The GM is expected to more or less do whatever he wants with it.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
SolCannibal
Champion

Unread post by SolCannibal »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:There are no details, it's just a blurb in Mindwerks. One of many plot hooks that Palladium never developed further. The GM is expected to more or less do whatever he wants with it.

Actually, there's a little bit more in the Triax book, check pages 12-13 & 18. All put together, it might be understood that Victor Lazlo is simply the leader of the Munich cell of the Unmutuals for Free Thought organization.
Either that, or he's friendly with them while leading an independent group of its own. I'll admit the text can be dubious and open to either interpretation.

Meanwhile, Triax2 speaks a bit of Lazlo's organization and its growth between 103-109PA, while making no references whatsoever to the Unmutuals, what seems to reinforce the idea that they are either the same group or merged into one in that same time period.
SolCannibal
Champion

Unread post by SolCannibal »

devilbune2 wrote:I know it's mentioned several times that Victor has an underground organization in Munich/NGR. Eventually (Triax 2) he sort of "surfaces" and becomes one of the faces of D-Bee integration.

But I can't seem to find details on his Munich organization, even the name of it! I skimmed Triax/NGR, Mindwerks, and Triax 2, but maybe I just missed it?

So, were the Triax 1 and 2 references of use to whatever you had in mind?

Return to “Rifts®”