The big problem with the Rifts: Lazlo Raw Preview...

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

blackaeon
D-Bee

The big problem with the Rifts: Lazlo Raw Preview...

Unread post by blackaeon »

Naturally, the biggest problem with the Rifts: Lazlo Raw Preview is that I can't openly discuss the contents with other people in good conscience here! I've been waiting on a big splash of info on the area ever since I picked up a copy of the silver/black edition when I first got engaged with Rifts many, many moons ago, and the book is definitely putting paid to the wait!
"A frog and a packrat mixed together is pretty much a cat" - Liblet Thumblejump

www.realplaygamespod.com is where my friends and I play a bunch of TTRPG games, including a bunch of Palladium ones!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: The big problem with the Rifts: Lazlo Raw Preview...

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I really can't discuss it too....besides the NDA, I haven't read it. Even thou I got a couple moons ago. Has been meaning too.....but just haven't found the time.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

If that is your biggest problem with it then I'm not sure we read the same Raw Preview of Lazlo........
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
blackaeon
D-Bee

Unread post by blackaeon »

jaymz wrote:If that is your biggest problem with it then I'm not sure we read the same Raw Preview of Lazlo........

Not being able to convey positive or negative thoughts reliably with folks on the matter definitely crimps it for me, yeah! Considering that some stuff just won't be in the finished product and some will be drastically changed, I suppose it's not entirely important to sit and prevaricate a whole bunch. Guess we'll just have to wait until the final release to find out! We'll have to compare notes then!
"A frog and a packrat mixed together is pretty much a cat" - Liblet Thumblejump

www.realplaygamespod.com is where my friends and I play a bunch of TTRPG games, including a bunch of Palladium ones!
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

I just want to see a finished, printed book.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

So if you have to do NDAs for the raws how do you play it? Still think raws are stupid just print the damn book and stop trying to milk it.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

I'm pretty sure you can discuss content. You are just not allowed to reproduce any of it even in snippets or pics.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/

Return to “Rifts®”