Bear Juicer [in honor of cocaine bear]

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Incriptus
Hero
Comment: Hey, relaaaax. Pretend it's a game. Maybe it'll even be fun
Shoot the tubes, Dogmeat!

Bear Juicer [in honor of cocaine bear]

Unread post by Incriptus »

So we start with this gem from the original conversion book

"Mutant Animals indigenous to Rifts

Step 3: Cause of Mutation & O.C.C.: As follows.
Roll percentile dice for random determination or select one.

91-00 Lone Star Super-Soldier Experiment.
Can be any animal type. Escaped and wanted for capture or extermination. An experiment with M.O.M. conversion or Juicer technology. Only available O.C.C. is juicer or crazies. Has experimental retractable, bionic claws (2D6 + 4 M.D.), cybernetic oxygen storage cell and toxic filter, and all O.C.C. abilities, plus any possible animal powers and abilities. ...Mutant bears and apes are also among the favored species of intelligent mutant animals."

Next we have this from the Juicer's Uprising

"Mutant Animals: Most mutants have a high chance of being allergic to the chemicals used for the Juicer Process. The dangers are so extreme that most places will not even try to experiment with the drugs; roughly 80% of all mutants exposed suffer lethal or near-lethal experiences "

Hey that means 20% work

"... Only "regular" Juicer bonuses apply; none of the variant Juicer conversions has been successfully applied ... Other mutant animals are being experimented on at Los Alamo, but results are not promising."

Experiments still happen. Thus I say that a Mutant Bear Juicer is a perfectly legal character in Rifts ... and if someone was to ask nicely, I'd say sure you can make a Titan Juicer variant. After all just because it hasn't successfully been applied doesn't mean it's impossible ... as a matter of fact I think the Titan Juicer process somehow is more stable in bears, because it's awesome.
slade the sniper
Hero

Re: Bear Juicer [in honor of cocaine bear]

Unread post by slade the sniper »

I would use a weasel and the Increased Metabolic Rate...then juice them up. Sure most of them will die...but the few that remain will be ridiculous!

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg

Return to “Rifts®”