Tauton RCC in Rifts Africa missing secondary skills?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sureshot
Champion
Comment: They Saved Sureshot's Brain!

Tauton RCC in Rifts Africa missing secondary skills?

Unread post by Sureshot »

I was going to play a renegade character of the RCC an unprincipled member of the race and usually RCCs have done secondary skills. Or are they limited in skills due to starting RCC abilities or a mistake and they were left out?
If it's stupid and it works. It's not stupid

Palladium can't be given a free pass for criticism because people have a lot of emotion invested in it.

Pathfinder is good. It is not the second coming of D&D.

Surshot is absolutely right. (Kevin Seimbeda)

Enlightened Grognard

When I step out of line the mods do their jobs. I don't benefit from some sort of special protection.
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Tauton RCC in Rifts Africa missing secondary skills?

Unread post by Bill »

Rifts Africa, p.64 wrote:Five secondary skills plus one additional Earth language, can also be selected from any category except electrical, medical, and science.

It's there, just not clearly identified.
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Bill wrote:
Rifts Africa, p.64 wrote:Five secondary skills plus one additional Earth language, can also be selected from any category except electrical, medical, and science.

It's there, just not clearly identified.

I can confirm this. The Tauton RCC in Africa isn't the only one that crams the skills into one big paragraph, where it's usually broken down into sections in a bulleted list.
Sureshot
Champion
Comment: They Saved Sureshot's Brain!

Unread post by Sureshot »

Ok thank you all for clearing that up. Though imo that Africa books needs a major rewrite most of the RCCs seems to suffer that.
If it's stupid and it works. It's not stupid

Palladium can't be given a free pass for criticism because people have a lot of emotion invested in it.

Pathfinder is good. It is not the second coming of D&D.

Surshot is absolutely right. (Kevin Seimbeda)

Enlightened Grognard

When I step out of line the mods do their jobs. I don't benefit from some sort of special protection.
(SHIFTY)
Adventurer

Unread post by (SHIFTY) »

Sureshot wrote:Ok thank you all for clearing that up. Though imo that Africa books needs a major rewrite most of the RCCs seems to suffer that.

I agree! I hope they do a Revised Edition soon. It was a great book!
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

Sureshot wrote:I was going to play a renegade character of the RCC an unprincipled member of the race and usually RCCs have done secondary skills. Or are they limited in skills due to starting RCC abilities or a mistake and they were left out?

Why not? I have a Scrupulous Gallu character whom pretends he is a Minotaur. He's a Priest of Light. :)
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.

Return to “Rifts®”