Silver Swords Militiaman Vampire Sourcebook

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

VooDu
Explorer

Silver Swords Militiaman Vampire Sourcebook

Unread post by VooDu »

I like how they did Durango with the citizens if you live/from there. Quick question.

What are the Silver Sword Militiamen OCC categorized as (Man at Arms, Scholar and Adventure)? How about for the OCC when you're young not the full fledged Lawman?

Thanks for the help.
Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Re: Silver Swords Militiaman Vampire Sourcebook

Unread post by Warwolf »

As Men-at-Arms are those individuals whose primary focus is combat, so that is what I would classify any soldier, fighter, or militiaman under. I don't see anything about that O.C.C. not acting as defenders, and it specifically describes them being trained to fight vampires. Even if they were to retire or temporarily work in some other capacity, their O.C.C. typically wouldn't change. The only notable exceptions would be if they were transformed by a process like M.O.M., bionic, or juicer conversion, for which there are rules establishing a precedent to be followed. Of course, any examples of changing O.C.C. I can think of are also men-at-arms, so that classification wouldn't change.
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me

Return to “Rifts®”