North America Map c.102 PA

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

narcissus
Explorer

North America Map c.102 PA

Unread post by narcissus »

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... sp=sharing

Built using Google My Maps. Some locations I had to guess at, but I'd say it's pretty accurate for the most part. Any time I come across a concrete geographic reference in source material, I add it. So far I've limited myself to North America. Also, Google Maps limits to 10 layers, so I can't break them down as granularly as I'd like. Make sure you toggle the various layers on in order to see everything.

I started building it as c.102 PA, but I've added places like Psyscape because it will eventually be there. At any rate, it should be mostly accurate no matter when your campaign takes place. There's also a non-canon layer that's specific to my campaign. Just ignore that :)
taalismn
Priest

Re: North America Map c.102 PA

Unread post by taalismn »

narcissus wrote:https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1fKC9i3_1FNU9r56KmRd_bIsWnl4FZDo7&usp=sharing

Built using Google My Maps. Some locations I had to guess at, but I'd say it's pretty accurate for the most part. Any time I come across a concrete geographic reference in source material, I add it. So far I've limited myself to North America. Also, Google Maps limits to 10 layers, so I can't break them down as granularly as I'd like. Make sure you toggle the various layers on in order to see everything.

I started building it as c.102 PA, but I've added places like Psyscape because it will eventually be there. At any rate, it should be mostly accurate no matter when your campaign takes place. There's also a non-canon layer that's specific to my campaign. Just ignore that :)

Ah, but the non-canon stuff is always fun because of the world-building factor. :D :wink:
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Re: North America Map c.102 PA

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

are you going to add the Psistalker and Simvan territories? map can be found on WB20 pg 21. they need to be separate additions since they overlap in a few places. i'd put them under the "other" category alongside the Calgary Kingdom of Monsters.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website

Return to “Rifts®”