Black Vault magic items

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

(SHIFTY)
Adventurer

Black Vault magic items

Unread post by (SHIFTY) »

Are the Magic Items and Rune Weapons one of a kind or are they mass produced? Could not find anything to confirm this. Thanks!
Colonel_Tetsuya
Champion

Re: Black Vault magic items

Unread post by Colonel_Tetsuya »

(SHIFTY) wrote:Are the Magic Items and Rune Weapons one of a kind or are they mass produced? Could not find anything to confirm this. Thanks!

Up to the GM.

The TW Items it lists a market cost for, so i'd assume that they are out there to be created. Some of them are really pretty good.
Im loving the Foes list; it's the only thing keeping me from tearing out my eyes from the dumb.
Blue_Lion
Knight

Re: Black Vault magic items

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

(SHIFTY) wrote:Are the Magic Items and Rune Weapons one of a kind or are they mass produced? Could not find anything to confirm this. Thanks!

Both.
Some are specifically mass produced. Such as TW pens others are stated as being one of a kind.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.

Return to “Rifts®”