Vampire psychics

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Abadon Spectre
D-Bee

Vampire psychics

Unread post by Abadon Spectre »

Are vampires considered master psychics?
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Re: Vampire psychics

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

Wild vampires are major psychics, while the rest are considered master psychics.
Abadon Spectre
D-Bee

Unread post by Abadon Spectre »

Curbludgeon wrote:Wild vampires are major psychics, while the rest are considered master psychics.

Thank you. I couldn't find that anywhere.

So what would that translate to for the variants (shade, damned, dhampir, etc...) in different 49?
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Abadon Spectre wrote:
Curbludgeon wrote:Wild vampires are major psychics, while the rest are considered master psychics.

Thank you. I couldn't find that anywhere.

So what would that translate to for the variants (shade, damned, dhampir, etc...) in different 49?

In Rifter 49, Vampires are not psychic at all by default, as they don't actually have any psionic abilities at all by default. They are only psychic at all if they take "Mental Power" which makes them master psionics. Otherwise, their various abilities like Mesmerism and telepathic links with other vampires A: Also have to be purchased independantly and B: are not psionics at all, just untyped innate Powers.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Return to “Rifts®”