Pre Fab dungeons for rifts.

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ShonicBurn
D-Bee

Pre Fab dungeons for rifts.

Unread post by ShonicBurn »

So I've been building my campaign for a group of Dnd Lovers and I want to add a good old dungeon crawl for the mid point of my campaign complete with traps magic items and ancient tech for the players to try out. Did rifts ever have pre made dungeons or are there any popular community dungeons out there that I can easily adapt to any rifts games? if not I'll make one and post it here.
DhAkael
Knight

Re: Pre Fab dungeons for rifts.

Unread post by DhAkael »

None (ever) made for Rifts[tm].
Because...reasons.
However there is a site that at least has maps that can be used for a rifts D-crawl (with a whole bunch of work by the GM to square peg / round hole).
http://rpgmapshare.com/
Bind the body to the opened mind
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

ShonicBurn wrote:So I've been building my campaign for a group of Dnd Lovers and I want to add a good old dungeon crawl for the mid point of my campaign complete with traps magic items and ancient tech for the players to try out. Did rifts ever have pre made dungeons or are there any popular community dungeons out there that I can easily adapt to any rifts games? if not I'll make one and post it here.

Only once in source book 1. Not as fleshed out as some of the DND ones but it is the only example I know of in rifts

From my experience rifts is not really dungeon crawl setting. PC size can very to much, and the use of MDC ranged weapons would cause major issues. Wilderness fight/expedition are more common than dungeon crawls. Heck had more fights in cities than dungeons.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
slade the sniper
Hero

Unread post by slade the sniper »

Here is a pretty good place that makes dungeons:
https://donjon.bin.sh/fantasy/dungeon/

Just change the monsters to whatever you want.

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg

Return to “Rifts®”