T-Men in Vampire Kingdoms question...

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DevastationBob
Dungeon Crawler

T-Men in Vampire Kingdoms question...

Unread post by DevastationBob »

I remember there was a blurb in one of the early Rifts books about T-men "Undercover" Agents being dispatched to the Vampire Kingdoms. It was just an aside in a book that wasn't particularly about Atlantis or the Vampire Kingdoms, does anyone remember which book this was mentioned in? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Re: T-Men in Vampire Kingdoms question...

Unread post by Library Ogre »

My bet? South America.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
DevastationBob
Dungeon Crawler

Re: T-Men in Vampire Kingdoms question...

Unread post by DevastationBob »

I went through a friend's copy and didn't see it there. I'm beginning to wonder if it was in an older edition I had, but not in subsequent printings. I see they made a similar mention of it in the new Vampire book, so it's still canon. Thanks!
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

Return to “Rifts®”