Looking for notable/awesome/iconic NPC's

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Looking for notable/awesome/iconic NPC's

Unread post by Glistam »

I'm working on a concept for a Palladium one-shot or mini campaign where notable individuals are plucked from time and space and thrust together into a mad quest to save the Megaverse. I'm hoping for some help in the form of answers to the following question:

If you could play as an existing notable, awesome, or iconic NPC from any of the books or official Rifter material available for Rifts, which NPC from which book/page would you choose, and why?
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Looking for notable/awesome/iconic NPC's

Unread post by Warshield73 »

My original Rifts group ran for many years and the characters in them became extremely powerful and so when I had players join for a single session or campaign I let them player false gods from Pantheons of the Megaverse. Gilgamesh the Wanderer pg. 62 was a favorite.

Captain Nemo-2 from Rifts Undersea pg. 110 is pretty uniquely Rifts character as are any of the Cyber Knight NPCs from the Cyber Knight book.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Hotrod
Knight

Re: Looking for notable/awesome/iconic NPC's

Unread post by Hotrod »

Glistam wrote:I'm working on a concept for a Palladium one-shot or mini campaign where notable individuals are plucked from time and space and thrust together into a mad quest to save the Megaverse. I'm hoping for some help in the form of answers to the following question:

If you could play as an existing notable, awesome, or iconic NPC from any of the books or official Rifter material available for Rifts, which NPC from which book/page would you choose, and why?

Erin Tarn: I'd love to try roleplaying that sanctimonious windbag with an ego the size of a small continent. Plus it'd be nice to have that kind of plot armor.

Archie 3: Removing him from his power base and put into some basic robot would make for an interesting fish-out-of-water arc.

That Rahu-Man NGR general Cyber-Knight. One of the most improbable NPCs in the game could be a lot of fun to play.

Joseph or Karl Prosek.

One of the adventurer-type imposter gods from Pantheons.
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.

Return to “Rifts®”