Books with material on the Magic Zone

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

SolCannibal
Champion

Books with material on the Magic Zone

Unread post by SolCannibal »

Federation of Magic and Psyscape cover some parts of the region, afaik, but does anyone remember if more stuff on the region can be found in other sources, worldbooks, sourcebooks or other?

Have no qualms about writing my own stuff, but having something to munch upon to jumpstart the criative juices would be good too, so any bits and pieces on area could be fun to read.
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Re: Books with material on the Magic Zone

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

Merctown is on the Magic Zone's periphery, and Spirit West mentions the Central Preserve of Kentucky.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

I think they had originally planned two more books dealing with the southern end of the magic end of the dark woods and the delta blues but those were never released. Dbees of north america does have some info about these areas thought at least in passing and aftermath has some information as well.
SolCannibal
Champion

Unread post by SolCannibal »

- Federation of Magic
- Psyscape
- Merctown
- Spirit West
- D-bees of North America

Guess it makes for a good spread of stuff to mine. Mix with some bits from the older books (that could be a bit hodge-podge with critter localization) and i guess i'll have a good varriety of ingredients to brew with.

Return to “Rifts®”