R.C.C. Experience Tables

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

TechnicDragon
D-Bee

R.C.C. Experience Tables

Unread post by TechnicDragon »

Where are the experience tables for the R.C.C.s in Rifts Conversion Book One (revised and/or original)? I've looked through the PFRPG books, tried searching the forums, and looked through the FAQs for Palladium. Apparently, everyone else knows where to find them! Would someone be kind enough to point them out to me?
Hawk258
Adventurer
Comment: Chuckie Sullivan "Applesauce B!%@#"

Re: R.C.C. Experience Tables

Unread post by Hawk258 »

"Conversion Book 1 RE page 41/Conversion book (OG) page 28"

Whether a character is transported to Rifts Earth from the Palladium Fantasy world, a future Earth or any RPG to another, use the O.C.C. skills and experience tables from the originating RPG. Consequently, a Ranger O.C.C. from the Palladium Fantasy RPG®, or Psi-Mechanic from Beyond the Supernatural™, would continue to grow in experience as that O.C.C. and continue to use the experience tables from that book/world/O.C.C. Some of the specific, optional player character monsters and races described later in this book have a different or special
O.C.C. or R.C.C. and, in these cases, specific skills are pre-
sented and the use of an existing Rifts® RPG experience table
indicated.

Meaning you may need a copy of those books or maybe there is an official resource (I don't know for sure do not quote me). If you have a specific RCC I "might" be able to help you out and figure out a "compatible" experience table.

D-Bee'S of north America and Europe might offer some experience tables for Fairy.

I would also consider the type of RCC, is it a warrior, Magic User, Psionics, technical based (operator, scholar doctor?), or other?.
When I post an idea, game balance is my only concern. For rules see rule zero and for canon look at RUE PAGE 372. Only 2 questions need consideration is it fun? Is it balanced?

Gamblers fallacy:(Example): Coin flips are the most common example of the gambler's fallacy. For instance, in a game of heads or tails, many people will bet on tails if there have been several heads in a row.
TechnicDragon
D-Bee

Unread post by TechnicDragon »

Thank you for the reply and the information. I always thought that an R.C.C. worked similar to an O.C.C. in that both would have an experience table for leveling. After all, the point of an R.C.C. is a playable character race that levels without an Occupation. I suppose they don't level without an occupation then.

However, Dragon Hatchlings have experience tables in the RUE. So, it seems I have to look through the 300+ Palladium books I have...

Oh, and this is all in an endeavor to create a character manager for Rifts. Maybe I should leave out the Conversion books for later.
Hawk258
Adventurer
Comment: Chuckie Sullivan "Applesauce B!%@#"

Unread post by Hawk258 »

TechnicDragon wrote:Thank you for the reply and the information. I always thought that an R.C.C. worked similar to an O.C.C. in that both would have an experience table for leveling. After all, the point of an R.C.C. is a playable character race that levels without an Occupation. I suppose they don't level without an occupation then.

However, Dragon Hatchlings have experience tables in the RUE. So, it seems I have to look through the 300+ Palladium books I have...

Oh, and this is all in an endeavor to create a character manager for Rifts. Maybe I should leave out the Conversion books for later.

Well if you have a specific RCC I am sure the Other forum areas can assist better if you ask
When I post an idea, game balance is my only concern. For rules see rule zero and for canon look at RUE PAGE 372. Only 2 questions need consideration is it fun? Is it balanced?

Gamblers fallacy:(Example): Coin flips are the most common example of the gambler's fallacy. For instance, in a game of heads or tails, many people will bet on tails if there have been several heads in a row.

Return to “Rifts®”