Song Juicer Auto Dodge

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Baron mugwort
Dungeon Crawler

Song Juicer Auto Dodge

Unread post by Baron mugwort »

HI all,

Very simple quick question. Auto-Dodge isn't mentioned for Song Juicers so I assume they don't get it. But they are Juicers right?

Anyone got info I don't?

Thanks in advance :)
"Baron Mugwort, I think you are the official representative of the intrests of Giants in Rifts. Its a great job (full benefits!)." Argos.

http://www.kingsofrpg.com For all things RPG!
Contribute to the website with your own RPG advice, stories and adventures! barnonmugwort@ding-irl.com
Blue_Lion
Knight

Re: Song Juicer Auto Dodge

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

Baron mugwort wrote:HI all,

Very simple quick question. Auto-Dodge isn't mentioned for Song Juicers so I assume they don't get it. But they are Juicers right?

Anyone got info I don't?

Thanks in advance :)

If the text does not state they have it they do not by RAW. If the text says they have the powers of a common juicer they would have it even if not called out specifically.
Not sure where a song juicer is. So that is just a general statement.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
Shorty Lickens
Hero
Comment: Arrrrgggghhhh!

Unread post by Shorty Lickens »

Am I losing my marbles?
Where the hell is there a Song Juicer?
http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/
Create and print dozens of different graph papers.
Blue_Lion
Knight

Shorty Lickens wrote:Am I losing my marbles?
Where the hell is there a Song Juicer?

??? Honestly I never herd of it.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
Hawk258
Adventurer
Comment: Chuckie Sullivan "Applesauce B!%@#"

Unread post by Hawk258 »

Sounds like something from the undersea book and juicer uprising. But I can't find it.
When I post an idea, game balance is my only concern. For rules see rule zero and for canon look at RUE PAGE 372. Only 2 questions need consideration is it fun? Is it balanced?

Gamblers fallacy:(Example): Coin flips are the most common example of the gambler's fallacy. For instance, in a game of heads or tails, many people will bet on tails if there have been several heads in a row.
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Hawk258 wrote:Sounds like something from the undersea book and juicer uprising. But I can't find it.

Song Juicer is NOT in Underseas. And I'm pretty sure it isn't in Juicer Uprising.

The only other books with Juicers that I can think of are the main books, CWC (Coalition), FQ, Japan (Ninja), maybe WB5 (JAPEs).
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Song Juicer is from Australia.

And they have basically nothing in common with Regular Juicers other than the name. What they actually do is find a way to convert Raw PPE into a liquid form to ingest, which grants them magical powers and a progression of bonuses that advance, eventually gaining MDC and Supernatural Strenght in addition to various other bonuses, but at the cost of begining to age very rapidly as they advance in levels and dying young.

And no, they don't have autododge, But they do get some minor Psionics and Spell Magic equivlent to a Mystic.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

So stick to being a Citrus Juicer; they live longer and suffer fewer colds.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Hawk258
Adventurer
Comment: Chuckie Sullivan "Applesauce B!%@#"

Unread post by Hawk258 »

ShadowLogan wrote:
Hawk258 wrote:Sounds like something from the undersea book and juicer uprising. But I can't find it.

Song Juicer is NOT in Underseas. And I'm pretty sure it isn't in Juicer Uprising.

The only other books with Juicers that I can think of are the main books, CWC (Coalition), FQ, Japan (Ninja), maybe WB5 (JAPEs).

Well it sounded like a cross between magic for undersea and juicers mashed up... and considering "dragon juicer/blood juicee"
When I post an idea, game balance is my only concern. For rules see rule zero and for canon look at RUE PAGE 372. Only 2 questions need consideration is it fun? Is it balanced?

Gamblers fallacy:(Example): Coin flips are the most common example of the gambler's fallacy. For instance, in a game of heads or tails, many people will bet on tails if there have been several heads in a row.
Blue_Lion
Knight

Nekira Sudacne wrote:Song Juicer is from Australia.

And they have basically nothing in common with Regular Juicers other than the name. What they actually do is find a way to convert Raw PPE into a liquid form to ingest, which grants them magical powers and a progression of bonuses that advance, eventually gaining MDC and Supernatural Strenght in addition to various other bonuses, but at the cost of begining to age very rapidly as they advance in levels and dying young.

And no, they don't have autododge, But they do get some minor Psionics and Spell Magic equivlent to a Mystic.

That why I never herd of them. Never had any interest in Australia campaign.

Return to “Rifts®”