Shemarrian-related fan creations

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

taalismn
Priest

Re: Shemarrian-related fan creations

Unread post by taalismn »

DhAkael wrote:The work be apprreciated.

I'm sure the girls are appreciative, too. :-D
ARCHIE-3 and Hagan? I don't know about them; they seem to be the types who LIKE everybody being in the dark about the details on the Shemarrians(and their other schemes) :evil: .
Last edited by taalismn on Thu May 16, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Just watched the 'Battleship' movie, and though I regard it as generally mediocre(as well as a recruitment movie), I gotta admit the alien 'waterstrider' ships had a 'Shemarrian cyborg-tech' feel to them(ours would last longer, though, and not be taken out by something like a .50 caliber sniper shot to the bridge windows). :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:Just watched the 'Battleship' movie, and though I regard it as generally mediocre(as well as a recruitment movie), I gotta admit the alien 'waterstrider' ships had a 'Shemarrian cyborg-tech' feel to them(ours would last longer, though, and not be taken out by something like a .50 caliber sniper shot to the bridge windows). :D

LOL; yeppers.

Darkwaters Col-Taros; "Nice aesthetic and I like the armaments...the armour? Not so much."
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
taalismn
Priest

DhAkael wrote:
taalismn wrote:Just watched the 'Battleship' movie, and though I regard it as generally mediocre(as well as a recruitment movie), I gotta admit the alien 'waterstrider' ships had a 'Shemarrian cyborg-tech' feel to them(ours would last longer, though, and not be taken out by something like a .50 caliber sniper shot to the bridge windows). :D

LOL; yeppers.

Darkwaters Col-Taros; "Nice aesthetic and I like the armaments...the armour? Not so much."

Darkwaters would be sitting all over on the works of the Missouri, shooting skeet with the aliens' missile launchers. 8)
Then come the Funtastic Pinwheels of Death and Destruction and it's time to bring up the Warmount-mounted heavy weapons. :bandit:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:
DhAkael wrote:

LOL; yeppers.

Darkwaters would be sitting all over on the works of the Missouri, shooting skeet with the aliens' missile launchers. 8)
Then come the Funtastic Pinwheels of Death and Destruction and it's time to bring up the Warmount-mounted heavy weapons. :bandit:

Schyella Redtide; "Oh this will be worth some ammus... OUCH! Okay...get Spinster Ariel to look after Sword-Sister Pira; let her know her legs went over the side. The rest of you, just don't sit there SHOOT THEM DOWN! Aiiiea, why do you think we HAVE these guns on our mounts if not to use them?!" :badbad:

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

"Great...our ship's been saved by alien CAVALRY pukes...."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Well'p, the team in 'On wings of fire' have returned to Terra.
Let's see what the Toaster and his disobedient girls have been up to in the Eastern part of North-Am, shall we? :demon:

:shock:
Uh-oh.

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

DhAkael wrote:Well'p, the team in 'On wings of fire' have returned to Terra.
Let's see what the Toaster and his disobedient girls have been up to in the Eastern part of North-Am, shall we? :demon:

:shock:
Uh-oh.

(begins wondering if I should rush new War Mounts into production).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Big Codex update with regards to declared WIPs...just in case some of you were working on Warmounts and wanted to keep track of the reporting numbers already used. :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

Dang that's a savage stable upcoming.

Wait, can the eshemar take vehicles, power armor, cyborg shells, and mix in some odd nanites that converts the tech into a warmount, such as mixing an APC with the Marathon Taxi, to make a yellow tumbler-like mechamal? I would call him Checkers, because a female name would be based on card games.
taalismn
Priest

89er wrote:Dang that's a savage stable upcoming.

Wait, can the eshemar take vehicles, power armor, cyborg shells, and mix in some odd nanites that converts the tech into a warmount, such as mixing an APC with the Marathon Taxi, to make a yellow tumbler-like mechamal? I would call him Checkers, because a female name would be based on card games.

At the very beginning of the Warmount entries, I raised the spector of field-expediency 'frankensteeds' made from bits and pieces of whatever, before the EShemar could mass-produce 'standardized' designs. In fact, before the advent of the Vatfathers, many Warmount designs were prototyped in this fashion.
Even with the advent of Assembly Forges, Tinkers continue to piece together this, than, and the other thing, install robot AIs scrounged up from other sources and reprogrammed to run the new bodies, and maybe Awaken them with an animal-level Ecotroz essence fragment or even a high sentience. Thus a good deal of one-offs, 'cyber uglies', and Oresme exist...the 'mutts' of EShemar communities. The animal-level cybercritters wind up as personal pets, village mules, junkyard dogs, or given to NeShemar. So for every ten or so properly-assembled Warmounts, there's a one-off kludged-together frankensteed out there, dutifully working away. :D

This is basically a blank check to go robbing battlefields and junkyards for for whatever parts and building a robomutt...So mount that Checker Marathon body on the legs from several CS Spider-Walkers, graft on some Titan Robot parts or some Northern Gun salvage, plug in a brain you pulled from a labor drone and some black market programs you copied, and make yourself a 'strider!
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

taalismn wrote:

At the very beginning of the Warmount entries, I raised the spector of field-expediency 'frankensteeds' made from bits and pieces of whatever, before the EShemar could mass-produce 'standardized' designs. In fact, before the advent of the Vatfathers, many Warmount designs were prototyped in this fashion.
Even with the advent of Assembly Forges, Tinkers continue to piece together this, than, and the other thing, install robot AIs scrounged up from other sources and reprogrammed to run the new bodies, and maybe Awaken them with an animal-level Ecotroz essence fragment or even a high sentience. Thus a good deal of one-offs, 'cyber uglies', and Oresme exist...the 'mutts' of EShemar communities. The animal-level cybercritters wind up as personal pets, village mules, junkyard dogs, or given to NeShemar. So for every ten or so properly-assembled Warmounts, there's a one-off kludged-together frankensteed out there, dutifully working away. :D

This is basically a blank check to go robbing battlefields and junkyards for for whatever parts and building a robomutt...So mount that Checker Marathon body on the legs from several CS Spider-Walkers, graft on some Titan Robot parts or some Northern Gun salvage, plug in a brain you pulled from a labor drone and some black market programs you copied, and make yourself a 'strider!

I was more thinking having a big pool where you put the tech in first, create an assembly nanite soup to fill the pool. The nanites will have a rough outline and design, letting some evolution programs take shape. After sometime, something crawls out, or is raised out if too small, confused and powerful. Trained staff and security are there to secure the warmount for basic testing.
A crawling out of the primordial soup idea, every creation a surprise. Why melt down those spoils of battle, when you can try making a unique warmount that may be recorded for future sister to ride upon?
taalismn
Priest

89er wrote:
taalismn wrote:

I was more thinking having a big pool where you put the tech in first, create an assembly nanite soup to fill the pool. The nanites will have a rough outline and design, letting some evolution programs take shape. After sometime, something crawls out, or is raised out if too small, confused and powerful. Trained staff and security are there to secure the warmount for basic testing.
A crawling out of the primordial soup idea, every creation a surprise. Why melt down those spoils of battle, when you can try making a unique warmount that may be recorded for future sister to ride upon?

Sounds like ypu want something like my CeeFy biomechanoid, from another universe, but which COULD have been encountered by the Shemarrians.

Here's a repost of it:

CeeFy “Galaxy Mother” Biomechanoid
(aka 'Mother Ship')

Ridley Rickles had been beside himself as he looked over the result of his long hard work....and better yet, he’d hadn’t had to kill anyone for it....Pretty amazing actually, he thought, as his cranky old crawler-truck clunked along, dragging several trailers of varied salvage; one rarely got to pick over any sort of a battlefield, especially one where the Coalition was involved, without tripping over a spoilsport-armed explosive, or ran into a CS grave patrol, or got potted by one of those Skelebots the Deadboys liked to leave behind to keep anyone from redistributing the goods....But he’d gotten in and out with a whole load of stuff, stripped off armor plate, unused munitions, body armor, torn-out weapons, engines, and the like, before the CS could think to register the site, and before the other vultures could swoop in and try to rob him....He’d really lucked out this time, and as soon as he got far enough away from the Minnesota front, the sooner he could get to sorting the stuff and arranging to fence it.
H e was still telling himself that when the huge winged shape blotted out the evening sun and slammed hard into the ground with a roar of displaced air and a blinding cloud of thrown-up dust and dirt.
His first thought was DRAGON, his second thought was I’m in deep crudola, his third thought was I’m going to die....
Somewhere along his line of thoughts was Why ain’t I dead yet?
When curiousity finally got the better the better of him and he ventured his head out of his truck to look, he almost freaked again....
It might not have been a dragon, but it was big, and right next to him...close enough that he could see the massive flanks heaving with respiration, the curious hexagonal scaling on those sides moving and distorting the markings he thought were letters of some sort, but which illiteracy had robbed him of the ability to read...He thought he’d see that bars and star pattern somewhere before, though. He could hear the rumble of internal plumbing from within what had to be the cavernous guts of the beast. He could even smell the oily sweat and petroleum tang of its body....but it seemed blissfully unaware of his presence...for now at least....
It was the slow crunching sound that drew his attention to one end of the massive beast, though, and what it was doing there...
“Huh....hey...hey...that’s MY SALVAGE!!!!!!”

It wasn’t known where such biomech aircraft as the Cessnar originated from until battlefield scavenger Ridley Rickles had a close encounter with a massive airborne creature while he was looking for salvage in Minnesota. What he saw openned up a world of understanding about the mysteries of the Cessnar and other biomechanoid aircraft...but also raised many more questions.
The CeeFy ‘Mother Galaxy” is a massive biomechanoid creature that bears a strong resemblance to a pre-Rifts Lockheed C-5A “Galaxy” heavy airlift cargo jet aircraft, except that the swept wings and underhung jet nacelles have been replaced with a massive articulated vulture/condor-like wing(with jet orifices in the trailing edge), the retractable landing gear now resemble multiple rubber-tipped bird’s feet, and the whole aircraft is covered in close-fitting hexagonal feathers or scales.
Ceefys have their own brains and intelligence, but the intelligence is animal-like, more akin to a domesticated bison, or perhaps a beluga whale...The Ceefy can understand and obey simple commands, and is even capable of exhibiting animal-like loyalty, but they aren’t terribly articulate or complex. Their thought proccesses tend to be ponderous, dedicated to duty and survival...they will not cooperate with those they consider enemies, and tend to ignore all others. Their crews are shown what might be respect, in a monolithic, ponderous, obediant fashion. They cannot speak, but they can produce high-pitched whines, roars, groans, beeps, bellows, and rumbles that give some idea of their emotional state.
Like the other biomechanoid aircraft, the CeeFy has a small crew accommodation...a cockpit and cabin capable of sustaining human life(suggesting an engineered origin), and manual controls that allow a pilot to take direct control of the massive biomechanoid(though the CeeFy may attempt to resist the manual control if it doesn’t like the pilots)....However, the cockpit and pilot/co-pilots’ seats also act as mental interfaces, allowing those who sit in them to direct the CeeFy’s most important capability; creating more biomechanoids.
Despite its resemblance to a historic cargo craft, the CeeFy cannot carry cargo in the bulk of its body...instead, the massive internal body cavity is a giant birthing apparatus...the CeeFy is literally a ‘mothership’ for creating other biomechanoids. Exhibiting vulture-like characteristics, a CeeFy will gravitate towards scrapyards, rubble zones, and old battlefields with plenty of metal and other recycable materials....preferably near a source of strong, ambient magic, like a leyline nexus. There, the massive biomechanoid lands, opens its gaping visor-like maw, and begins shovelling in whatever debris it can find. The CeeFy prefers metals and plastics, especially megadamage materials, but it is not averse to consuming other megadamage materials, SDC metals/composites, and supernatural flesh. Once it has consumed a sufficient quantity of material to work with, and accumulated enough PPE, the Galaxy-Mother begins gestating biomechanoid offspring...who then slide out the rear ‘cargo ramp’, full-sized, wings folded, wrapped in a plastic tarp-like ‘birth sac’ that is then quickly shed.
(With the revelations that the CeeFy is a created being, it has been inferred that the alternate Earth from which the CeeFy originates is in the midst of a Cold War situation wherein it has been deemed desireable that aircraft production facilities be mobile.....not a reassuring state of affairs).
Despite their apparent dull-witted behavior, CeeFys have complex minds, with a massive inherited/genetically-programmed knowledge of aircraft design, biology, techno-wizardry design, and genetics, complementing an internal genetic ‘library’ of avian and insect genetics to be grafted into its creations. The CeeFy can also learn/be taught new ideas, designs, and configurations, especially if the concept is accompanied by a sample(it’s said that a CeeFy once rendered a Coalition Nightwing into a biomechanoid, after consuming the wreckage of one to use as a template). However, the CeeFy’s expertise is AIRCRAFT...it cannot, and will not, produce other forms of vehicles or equipment.
It is not known how and why CeeFys produce certain types of biomechanoid aircraft and in what specific numbers....Domesticated CeeFys take their direction from their crews in much the same way as ARCHIE-3’s telemechanical nueral helmet linkage works. However, feral CeeFys seem to give birth in a manner suggesting an almost insect-like social structure; giving birth to squadrons of smaller ‘helper’ biomechanoids; warplanes to defend (and bring down prey in lean times), scout-reconnaisance aircraft to seek out danger and food resources, and utility aircraft to help feed the mother CeeFy.
CeeFys ‘ ability to produce specific types/configurations of aircraft are affected by how much raw material and PPE they can take it, and the size and features of the aircraft being produced. Total weight cannot exceed a maximum of 264,500 lbs. Rather than spend all the available material and PPE on one offspring, though, the CeeFy may elect create a ‘litter’ of 1-3 smaller biomehanoids(typically of the same), divving up the material among them. Sheer physical size is another factor; the CeeFY cannot produce any aircraft larger than its cargo bay(please note, though, that the biomechanoids are born with their wings folded) which is 121 feet long, 19 feet wide, and 13.5 ft high, though multiple smaller craft may be simultaneously gestated.
The only exception is birthing new CeeFys....While it is believed that most biomechanoid aircraft are sterile ‘mules’, unable to reproduce on their own, CeeFys CAN reproduce...Many details of their life cycle are not known, but a Coalition Air Force report of two large cargo aircraft matching the description of a pair of CeeFys engaged in what appeared to be aerial refueling, may in fact have been an airborne mating. Young CeeFys are born as apparently wingless, grub-like fuselages carried on muscular wheel-and-claw legs, and are roughly the size of a COD(carrier onboard delivery) aircraft. These juveniles spend their first year and a half of life ground-bound, crawling about the ground eating and absorbing, growing in size, and growing out their wings until they finally ‘fledge’ and can fly.
CeeFys instinctively know a number of basic spells that can be incorporated into its ‘offspring’, but it can also learn additional spells(and their applications) through communion with its ‘crew’, lifting the knowledge from their minds.
The CeeFy, for all its size and power, is relatively defenseless, except for integral body armor, flare-chaff dispensers, and a few other defensive measures. For this reason, feral CeeFys will most often first create combat aircraft ‘children’ to act as escorts and protectors.
Keeping a domesticated CeeFy brood-mother is no easy task; the massive biomechanoids require regular feedings of material and energy substrates (avgas), access to a reliable source of PPE(leyline, leyline nexus), shelter(a hangar), and they must be exercised regularly(flown at least twice a month). Neglecting a CeeFy is to risk its health, its ability to produce biomechanoids, and may even cause it to run feral, break loose, and escape into the wild blue yonder.
Type: CeeFy Galaxy Mother
Class: Heavy Airborne Biomechanoid Mother-ship
Crew: Three, with provision for up to 60 passengers in a cabin/cavity behind the cockpit.
MDC/Armor by Location:
Main Body 900
Cockpit 180
Wings(2) 350 each
Tail 300
Landing Gear() each
Height: 63 ft
Width: 222 ft
Length: 247 ft
Weight: 180,000 lbs
Cargo: If not hauling passengers, about 8 tons of gear can be packed into the passenger cabin
Powerplant: Biological/Magical with 3700 mile range before needed feeding/refueling
Can digest/burn alcohol(but tends to act a little giddy; reduce range by 10%)), turpentine(tends to act somewhat constipated and cranky; reduce speed by 10% , and no dodge bonus), gasohol(no penalties), or avgas(+1 to initiative rolls). Can consume 50,000 gallons of liquid fuel(slightly more efficient than a conventional CeeFy).
Can sustain itself off PPE reseveres, fifty gallons of oil a week, and 250 lbs of monster flesh, but will be unable to create new biomechanoids, and flies at only 50% top speed and 25% of normal range. Furthermore, the biomechanoid will be cranky and listless and not too happy.
Speed:
(Ground) Can crawl/taxi along the ground at about 5 MPH
(Flying) 570 MPH, maximum altitude of 34,000 ft,
Alignment: Typically Good/Unprincipled. Feral CeeFys are Anarchist
Attributes of Note:
I.Q.: 18
M.E.: 25
P.P.: 15
P.P.E.: The CeeFy is a massive accumulator of PPE; 2d4x100 +150, regains 6 PPE per hour, 10 PPE per hour of inactivity, 20 PPE per melee on a leyline, 40 PPE per melee at a nexus(can also gain PPE from Freely Given PPE from passengers)

I.S.P.: The Ceefy is one of the few biomechanoids with psionics; 50 ISP

Actions/Attacks Per Melee: 3
Bonuses: No dodge bonus, + save vs magic, save vs psionics
Skills:
Navigation: Air 70%
Lifespan: 100 years(?)

Market Cost: None have been made available on the Black Market, but a tamed CeeFy could fetch 100 million credits and up from the right parties. The Splugorth would LOVE to get ahold of one of these creatures/vehicles, learn its secrets, and breed it for slave-stock.
Systems of Note:
*Regular Vision---Has vision roughly equal to a Human’s.
*Radar Sense----Effectively has radar with 60 mile range
Can also DETECT radar radiation.
*Running Lights----Natural biolumensence organs
*Regenerates 2d4 MD to main body per hour, 1d6 MD to all other locations. CANNOT regenerate totally destroyed parts(must have at least one point of MDC left to regrow). Only the application of an advanced healing/repair spell like Restoration, or the outfitting of the biomechanoid at ‘birth’ with a powerful regenerative ability can regrow totally destroyed major parts. Destroying the main body KILLS the biomechanoid(no hope of regeneration/resurrection).
*Bio-Comm---Long ranged biological radio system; only works between similar bio-comm systems. Range of 15 miles

*Bio-Interface---The Pilot, Co-Pilot, and Flight Engineer’s seats serve as bio-interfaces...the CeeFy can work with one person, but a full crew of three works best(as two people can remain focused on looking out for possible threats and staying awake). By sitting in the seat and donning the connected flight helmet(60 MDC), the wearer can tap into the CeeFy’s Biocomm system, as well as give directions, but the transfer is two-way...the CeeFy can plumb the crew’s minds for ideas, mechanical designs, desired aircraft/characteristics, and can even tap into the crew’s knowledge of magic, including spellcasting(this is how the CeeFy acquires spells to incorporate into its offspring, though it cannot use the spells to benefitt itself.
If the mage/crewmember wishes to NOT share his spell knowledge with the CeeFy, he may choose to resist, similar to attempting to resist a MindBond---a successful roll means that the CeeFY has NOT been able to tap into the crewmember’s mind.
The Bio-Interface also allows the CeeFy to more efficiently tap PPE, not simply from the pilot, but from any passengers in the rear cabin; in its plane of origin, the CeeFy’s extended crew typically consisted of Techno- and Bio-Wizards who acted as supervisors and production assistants to biomechanoid aircraft production.
Magical Aspects/Features:
*Breath Without Air----This protects the crew cabin with pressurization and air.
*Ley Line Flier---On a Ley Line, the biomechanoid can fly virtually forever., sustained by the energies of the Line. This IS a Ley Line Booster flight system equivalent, boosting the speed of the aircraft up to 855 MPH, making the massive CeeFy supersonic!
Spells Known:
*Breathe Without Air(5)
*Fuel Flame(5)
*Ignite Fire(6)
*Impervious to Fire(5)
*Float in Air(5)
*Fire Bolt(7)
*Featherlight(10)
*Energy Bolt(5)
*Fireball(10)
*Frequency Jamming(15)
*Call Lightning(15)
*Spinning Blades(20)
*Create Steel(68)
Can select 1d6 additional spells from levels 1-6

Psionics: (Minor)
*Mind Block
*Object Read

Weapons Systems:
1)Laser Cells(4)---What look like running lights in the ends of the wings and on the tail are really bio-crystalline laser energy projectors that fire forward, laterally, and rearward.
Range: 3,000 ft
Damage: 1d10 MD per blast; 2d10 MD for both lasers firing simultaneously
Rate of Fire: ECHH
Payload: Effectively Unlimited

2) Needle Clusters(4)---These pod-like glands produce quill-like needles that can be propelled in salvos with bullet-like velocity. They are short-range close-in weapons, intended for use against incoming missiles, but can also be used against predators on the ground,
Range: 500 ft
Damage: 6d6 MD to a 15 ft wide area
Rate of Fire: Six times per melee
Payload: Each pod has needles, and regenerates

3)Flare/Chaff Launchers(4)----Special glands that produce thermal-active chemicals and metallic bundles that act to decoy missiles and other guided weapons.
Range: Close Defense
Damage: None; similar to Triax-style chaff
01-50 Enemy Missile or volley detonates in chaff and threat is nuetralized
51-75 Missile/Volley diverts and may pursue/lock on to other targets
76-00 No Effect! Missile(s) still on target!
Will aslo temporarily blind and impede flying monsters who fly into it.
Reduce APMs/combat bonuses/ speed by half for 1d4 melees
Payload: 48 chaff clusters(12 per launcher), regenerates within 24 hours

4)Melee Combat---Though the CeeFy’s teeth are designed more for chewing metal than tearing flesh, the massive mouth can still deliver a respectable bite, and the powerful wings can hit like a hurricane
Bite---4d6 MD
Wing Slap---1d6x10 MD

Quick and Dirty Rules for Biomechanoid Construction
Ideally, what one should do is crack open a book on aircraft for templates, and have your copy of Splicers handy as well....Keep the general dimensions, maybe tweak the range and performance a little, and use any armaments and options as inspiration for additional systems to add in.
Biomechanoid Aircraft typically resemble whatever they’re based on, but with a few biological modifications....fuselage skins may be scaled, leathery, or covered in fine feathers...wings are typically articulated and bird like(prop and small aircraft typically have wings like small birds/hawks, helicopters typically have multiple dragonfly, hornet, or bee-like wings, and larger aircraft typically have widespread wings like condors, eagles, or vultures.
Most will have a few general TW systems and innate spells, such as Breathe Without Air to protect the crew,, and will be able to accept TW modifications, but NOT bionic/mechanical augmentation.

MDC Requirements----The CeeFy’s internal processes can build MDC from ingested materials at a 11:10 ratio...for every 11 MDC ingested, the CeeFy can create 10 points of MDC for its offspring(there is some wastage). The CeeFy can also convert regular metal into MDC, generally having to devour/digest 50 lbs of metal for 1 point of MDC.
The CeeFy can devour megadamage flesh, but it prefers metals and plastics/artificial materials. A wholly MDC flesh diet can be converted into regular material MDC, but at a 3:1 ratio...for every 3 MDC of say, grigleaper meat, the CeeFy can convert it into 1 MDC of biomechanoid.

Type---Aicraft TYPE also carries a price.
Propellor-Driven Aicraft are the cheapest, production-wise---they carry an additional PPE cost equal to 25% of the total MDC
Helicopters generally cost slightly more because of their more energetic metabolisms---they carry an additional PPE cost equal to 50% f the total MDC
Jets are very energy expensive---they carry an additional PPE cost equal to 100% of the total MDC(effectively DOUBLE the cost)

Time---Generally it takes the CeeFy 1 hour per 50 MDC of an offspring to gestate it(plus whatever time it takes to collect materials and PPE). Once gestation is complete, the offspring is ‘birthed’, and is ready to fly in 3d4x10 minutes. Note, however, that certain weapons systems such as bombs and missiles will NOT be ready until the offspring has had time to grow them(or had a good solid ‘meal’ first).

Magic Properties---Any magical properties that are to be made inherent in a created offspring require that the CeeFy know the necessary spells(or be able to access them from its crew), and pay DOUBLE the spell PPE cost to ‘install’ it.

Splicer Conversion----
Take the point cost for a system and multiple it by 5 ...this is its cost in PPE...so having four light cells amped up to lasers, costs((4x3)+(4x1)+(4x10)x5) 280 PPE, plus another 20 PPE(4x5) to extend their range(300 PPE total).
Metabolisms----Most biomechanoids have a dual PPE/liquid fuel metabolism, supplemented by small amounts of solids(typically metals and chemicals), but it is possible that there has been experimentation/mutations in alternate metabolic proccesses...such could rsult in aviaforms fuelled primarily by carnivore or herbivore diets, or even lithovores(a coal-fired aircraft?) with all the advantages and drawbacks of those systems.
Systems----GMs, use commonsense....snake lower torsos and stalked eyes really don’t mesh with bird-themed aircraft, but additional eyes with special vision propeties are great for photo-recon aircraft-based biomechanoids, and exceptionally alert avianforms.
Limbs----Legs for avian form biomecha should have their speed reduced by 75%---the main focus of the avian forms is on flight, not running.
Additional limbs such as arms are rare, but tentacles and tendrils on the wings and underside can serve as hardpoints for carrying conventional bombs, or used to carry/trigger crude rocket-launch pods and other weapons.
BioComms now have been enhanced with Whisper of Wind spells so they cost the same PPE-Point-wise, but the range is extended to 50 miles
Weapons Ranges--Most Splicer weapons are scaled for infantry, so range isn’t really adequate for aircraft weapons; so presume that the biomechanoid systems are somehow magically augmented/enhanced for greater range(range x2)
Explosives---Stays the same, with scaleable damage; creating bio-explosives with HALF the listed damage as in the Splicer book costs HALF the PPE/BIO-E as listed; on the other hand, creating more powerful explosives, scale proportionally for cost; something 25% power powerful will cost 25%, something TWICE as powerful will cost TWICE as much.

GMs, use your imagination when adapting Splicers systems to Biomechanoid avionic equivalents----Resistance to Heat can translate into spaceshuttle/re-rentry vehicle-style thermal-resistant tiles, while Cold Resistance can easily mean the biomechanoid can operate in arctic/antarctic conditions without penalty. Regeneration modes mean more advanced self-repair abilities. Extra eyes/sensor organs are approriate for combat/recon craft. What can’t be covered by Splicer systems straight from the book, can likely be boosted, or replaced, by magic systems(scale up the price accordingly).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

What if there was a plan, a plan for dealing with new tribes?
Tribes that were formed under different conditions on different Rifts Earths, such as living among battlefields, or dragons ruled the Earth.
But if they needed help, against the dying world that is their home, one could offer them a home.
New ideas to be integrated, new beasts to ride, and help for future threats.
There would be uncertainty, but it will pass in time. The real challenge will come from the origin of the idea. One where they are not alone, that there are infinite variations, and most of them are gone.

The idea is that on alternate Rifts Earths, different tribes arose, fought and were run out from a dead planet or are near extinction. Such tribes could encounter each other, fight or unite for answers. But across time and space, a beacon calls to the tribes from worlds long lost. Set up by a well meaning madman in exile, they could come bringing their arms and beasts. Are the Eshemar ready for these new arrivals, or will there be a new Civil War?
taalismn
Priest

Hence the various 'real' tribes like the Shaemarrians and She-Mar.
Certainly, it's possible...and I encourage people to present their own ideas of new Tribes and civilizations...An infinite megaverse makes for infinite possibilities.
The Shemarrian Star/Nation would certainly treat these 'others' like the way StarGate Command deals with other human civilizations...on a case-by-case basis...some become allies, assimilated into the existing greater Nation, others are independent trade partners...others might be regarded as twisted and under the influence of their own Dark Ones.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Heck, Hope Brightlnace was sent over across the veil to found a new tribe in an alternate Rifts Earth but almost a full 15 years back in the time line JUST as the toaster was getting ready to send out his first non-affiliated Shemarrians.

Sadly; woulda shoulda coulda never gonna happen ((LOOOONNNNGGGGG story)), at least, not as a player-character. She's back to being an NPC again. :nh:

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

"Hi! We're the Lollipop Tribe!"
"....by the Goddess..this is the fifth one this week....first it was the 'Prada Tribe', then it was the 'Daughters of the Nude Goddess' Tribe, the 'Cosplayer Tribe', amd the 'Cybertronian Tribe', and now this....I don't know how much more I can take..."
"I still think the 'Cosplayer Tribe' was the Ghostriders screwing with our heads."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:"Hi! We're the Lollipop Tribe!"
"....by the Goddess..this is the fifth one this week....first it was the 'Prada Tribe', then it was the 'Daughters of the Nude Goddess' Tribe, the 'Cosplayer Tribe', amd the 'Cybertronian Tribe', and now this....I don't know how much more I can take..."
"I still think the 'Cosplayer Tribe' was the Ghostriders screwing with our heads."

"How do you know it isn't ALL the Ghostriders tribe trying to scramble our sparks?"
"Because I know at least with the Prada tribe, the Ghostriders do NOT have that level of fashion sense..."
GR Tribeswoman listening in; "HEY! That is just mean!." :badbad: *goes back to putting on clown outfit*

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

"And the sooner we can forget the tribe that worshipped the discoglobe, the better..."
"Hey, I learned some real gems of wisdom from that globe!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

New Tribe Talent Drive
(Three Shemarrians, a Warchief, a Tinker, and a Male are sitting at a judges’ table)
Warchief: “I can’t believe it...I don’t know whether to be pleased or appalled...The Lollipops cleared the first challenge...I’ve NEVER before seen anybody beaten to death with a giant sugar sucker...”
Tinker: “If it’s any consolation, I don’t think it was intentional. I think that Minion got stuck, and the Lolli was trying to loosen him off. He died of whiplash.”
Warchief: (groaning)“It’s not. They advance to the next stage.”
Tinker: “At least we got rid of the Pradas.”
Warchief: “Insulting my ‘lack of fashion sense’ was NOT a smart move. Moving on to the Daughters of the Nude Goddess...I have nothing against au naturalists as a hobby, but as combat tactics?! Haven’t they EVER seen a female elf in bikin armor with multiple gunshot wounds to the torso laying dead? What sort of attack is ‘HypnoBoob Flash’?!”
Tinker: “An effective one, apparently...I think every male in the audience stood up and rushed to put themselves between her and that Minion attack.”
Warchief: “’Summon Ablative Meat Shield’. Okay, but what if she’s alone and outnumbered?”
Tinker: “As I recall one of the MALE Minions got in the way of his own attack...”
Warchief: “Okay, alone, outnumbered, and surrounded by FEMALE opponents...”
Tinker: “We’ll see, next stage. Garth, you’ve been curiously silent. What’s your take on this?”
Male Shemarrian: (eyes glazed) “They bounce....bounce...bounce...”
Warchief:”. :| ..”
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

*pause*
:|
"BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!"
*fall out of chair*
"...ow...teehee"

Leaves of the lotus rise

89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

You have forced my hand, I will give you all a deluge of conceptual goodness. Including names for tribes and warmouts going through the Great Filtration.

+Tribes
-Thousand Dragons
-PlateHearts
-HiveKeepers
-Anvil Fists
-Emerald Claws
-Obsidian Lands
-Frozen Flames

+Warmounts
-Audiotrosity-BarrierHog-Dynabite-Endshrimp
-Flailtail-Gunkyard-Hexadra-Jailwhale
-Ligerfish-Mixmaw-Slagmander-Tank Hunger
-Blitzerk-Fortoise-Gyvern-Sniperhorn
-Twinthermo-Blastox-Sluperior-

Details and short descriptions to follow tomorrow.
taalismn
Priest

"The Anvil Fists?"
"Yeah....but they sort of failed to include fingers. You ever try to pick up anything between two anvils?"
"No?"
"Neither can they. But they're REALLY good percussionists. Killer chorus."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

Now for the descriptions+

+Tribes
-Thousand Dragons (Admierer of Dragons, favors breath weapons, uses dragonic warmounts)
-PlateHearts (Using defense as the best offence, favors weaponized forcefields, high defensive warmounts)
-HiveKeepers (Believes in making Hive Cities, favors swarms of drones, insect warmounts with chemical options)
-World Forgers (Mysterious terraformers and Engineers in all things, favors repurposed advanced construction and mining equipment, strange factory-beasts as warmounts)
-Emerald Claws (Thrives in hazardous conditions, favors irradiated projectiles, rugged and survivor warmounts)
-Obsidian Lands (Deals with invasive species constantly, favors extermination weaponry, crowd crusher warmounds)
-Frozen Flames (Their Earth is Tidal Locked, favors heat and cryo weapons, warmounts often fusion of polar opposites)

+Warmounts
-Audiotrosity (Sonic warfare and vibrations)
-BarrierHog (Forefields, mobile cover, and shielded charges)
-Dynabite (Fast attack, exploding detachable heads)
-Endshrimp (Tech fusion of mantis shrimp and pistol shrimp)
-Flailtail (Demolitions Warmount)
-Gunkyard (Pollution blob that attacks enemy supplies)
-Hexadra (Six headed walking disaster with modular heads)
-Jailwhale (Hoyt's secret zoos for dangerous experimental warmounts)
-Ligerfish (The Shemar take on the Lemurian Tigar Serpent)
-Mixmaw (Devouring, chemical factory and sometimes VatFather personal Transport)
-Slagmander (Spits out molten metal, loves melted armor for dessert)
-Tank Hunger (A Elepant/Mollosk that absorbes tanks for body and defense)
-Blitzerk (Massive whesels that tear up infantry)
-Fortoise (Anphibous land battleship)
-Gyvern (A dragon and helicopeter gunship had a bit too much and...)
-Sniperhorn (Heavy Sniper for blowing outthe brains of titanic threats)
-Twinthermo (Two headed beast, one head for hot, one head for cold)
-Blastox (A beetle that melts stuff, slups it up, mixes it around, and blasts away.)
-Sluperior (Giant anteater of clearing out hives of nasties)

Feedback away
Last edited by 89er on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taalismn
Priest

Ouch...I like them..... :D
Dunno if I'd ever get around to any of them, but I still like them....

Though 'Anvil Fists' still strikes me as a little silly....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

taalismn wrote:Ouch...I like them..... :D

You have us to share the weight, it's not all about pictures, as good as they are. You just focus on the current load of summer, and we (Mostly I) will work out the ideas.

For a new name, maybe Forge Fists, Hammer Hands, wait...Reconstruters. Alright I have noteing else.
taalismn
Priest

World Forgers---They're really into mysterious construction projects...so much so that they're confused with the Cosmic Forge. :twisted: :D :P
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:World Forgers---They're really into mysterious construction projects...so much so that they're confused with the Cosmic Forge. :twisted: :D :P

"Dr. Smith... is that thing a building, modern art project or a starship?"

*Ponders*
"I think, Lucy, that it may be yes."
*scratches head under fedora*

Meanwhile, several months earlier...

Spinster Adept Illhanna: "This will be the most cosmic snow-cone maker in the history of the tribes; children from all over will tarvel to partake of its bounty." :D :ok:

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

"It's clearly a giant centrifuge for generating artificial gravity in the absence of the necessary space/time frequencies in the universal field necessary for contra-gravity generation technologies to operate successfully. A tried and true method dating back to the foundations of space travel, though never done on a scale such as this."

"Actually it's a giant casino roulette wheel we constructed for a gambling god. We insisted on payment up front and in cash."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

taalismn wrote:Ouch...I like them..... :D

Could use something like:
PS 'Metal Mage' TW Heavy Cyborg - '4) Modular Forearm Attachments' for "variety of forearm weapons systems" and 'Arm Mounted Weapons'

Just a thought. :D
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
taalismn
Priest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_of_Eve

....and then a bunch of rowdy Shemarrians, EShemar and NeShemar walk in.... :twisted:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_of_Eve

....and then a bunch of rowdy Shemarrians, EShemar and NeShemar walk in.... :twisted:

"...well, there goes the neighbourhood. Barista? Double-shot espresso; gonna be a LOOOONNNNG night." :erm:

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

"But we came in here for a drink! You serve drinks, don't you?"
"Yes, we do, but I'm sorry, but this is a PHILOSOPHICAL bar. You're throwing off our entire theme-vibe."
"*grumble*It's not a proper bar until somebody gets thrown through a window."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

Currently working on descriptions for the Thousand Dragons and Platehearts.

The TD are horders of treasure and will part with it only for a worthy cause, making them an economic force in the tribes. Consequently, the are also experts at dragon slaying, taking out corrupt dragons and ruling over their land. The Thousand's Elites, such as the Lunghorn, often use their natural abilities over weapons unless pressed. Such abilities include a breath weapon, tails, claws, wings, speed, strength, and any built in features. The warmounts are dragonic in style, and could be mistaken for a new breed.

The PH are defensive experts and the living embodiment of tower defense. They set up instant fortifications, traps, turrets, mines, and other deterrents against their enemies. If not routed out quickly and thoroughly, they will dig in like a fortress tick. Their Elites, such as the OverTower, believe in battlefield control, heavy defense, and weaponize forcefields. The warmounts are durable and could be used as mobile bunkers.

More info upon request.
taalismn
Priest

Busy week..not much time to write up stuff with any serious intent.
Went flying for only the fourth time in my life, taking advantage of the local annual air/auto show's cheap airplane rides...20 minutes in a 4-seater, but I'm an acute acrophobe who paradoxically likes to fly . Even knowing what to expect, I was gritting my teeth and lapsing into a state of zen-calm(or cold shock). It took forever, it was over too soon. Told myself I wouldn't do it ever again...already looking forward to next year. Gotta test myself.
Then work, lots of work. Helping family get ready for summer(this is akin to readying a Saturn V and Apollo spacecraft for a moon shot).
Hit a big book sale...much to read now.
Worked some more.
Now readying for days of rain.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Rain all day...
-spp-
Yep.
Still nothing with 'The Girls' yet. Getting this crew actually moving along is proving a bit problematic.
Don't get me wrong; great RP'rs, but not much for heading towards / completing goals.

Yet. :D

Not to worry. We'll get to the Toaster Vs. Gynoid war soon enough.

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

Well, I got the weekend to work on stuff, that is if I;m not called up to fill in at the last minute. Thing about long weekends is that I wind up power-napping through most of them. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Those are some great additions. I hope they keep on coming.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

taalismn wrote:New Tribe Talent Drive
(Three Shemarrians, a Warchief, a Tinker, and a Male are sitting at a judges’ table)
Warchief: “I can’t believe it...I don’t know whether to be pleased or appalled...The Lollipops cleared the first challenge...I’ve NEVER before seen anybody beaten to death with a giant sugar sucker...”
Tinker: “If it’s any consolation, I don’t think it was intentional. I think that Minion got stuck, and the Lolli was trying to loosen him off. He died of whiplash.”
Warchief: (groaning)“It’s not. They advance to the next stage.”
Tinker: “At least we got rid of the Pradas.”
Warchief: “Insulting my ‘lack of fashion sense’ was NOT a smart move. Moving on to the Daughters of the Nude Goddess...I have nothing against au naturalists as a hobby, but as combat tactics?! Haven’t they EVER seen a female elf in bikin armor with multiple gunshot wounds to the torso laying dead? What sort of attack is ‘HypnoBoob Flash’?!”
Tinker: “An effective one, apparently...I think every male in the audience stood up and rushed to put themselves between her and that Minion attack.”
Warchief: “’Summon Ablative Meat Shield’. Okay, but what if she’s alone and outnumbered?”
Tinker: “As I recall one of the MALE Minions got in the way of his own attack...”
Warchief: “Okay, alone, outnumbered, and surrounded by FEMALE opponents...”
Tinker: “We’ll see, next stage. Garth, you’ve been curiously silent. What’s your take on this?”
Male Shemarrian: (eyes glazed) “They bounce....bounce...bounce...”
Warchief:”. :| ..”

:lol: :lol: :lol:
taalismn
Priest

Welcome to my other job, Alpha 11. :bandit:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

EcoS-K-45 Cyroc Heavy Aerial Warmount
(aka ‘Cymurgh’, ‘Robo-Rhodan’)
http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp164/taalismn/img359_zps5d9b34bb.jpg

“And this is a Shemarrian Cyroc, giving us a VERY good view of both itself and the river valley as we are...apparently we’re being evacuated because of a report of Splugorth raiders in the area! Please don’t panic, keep your limbs inside of the boat while we’re airborne, and enjoy the ride!”
----Captain Myloc D’triss, City of Charter ‘Eagle Tours’, during an outing on the lower Quinetucket River

The Cyroc is a new Hawkmoon aerial Warmount developed in response to such heavy aerial units as the Silvermoons’ Lepidopterror and the Skullcrushers’ Draxos. Not to be outdone in the field of aerial endeavor, the self-proclaimed ‘Tribe of the Air’ worked to field their own super-heavy aerial Warmount, pushing the limits between practical Awakened Warmounts and ‘cold-mind’ vehicles. The Cyroc is their answer to the challenge.
The Cyroc resembles a massive cyborg eagle(or roc), with massive folding wings, forward canards, and two giant taloned feet. The wings conceal powerful lift fans(in addition to the antigravity system in the main body), while the legs are hinged to grip fairly large payloads between them(the Cyroc can lift and carry smaller Warmounts and vehicles with ease). The body streams back to a flexible four-vaned tail assembly.
As with the Nechbet, the rider and passengers sit inside an open-topped ‘cockpit’ on the back with fold-up sides, that offers some additional protection from the elements and enemy fire. The passengers on the Cyroc’s back can add their own firepower to the Cyroc’s already impressive weapons layout.
Armament on the Cyroc is heavy; besides the now ubiquitous eye-lasers, the Cyroc sports leg-mounted cannons(customizable between individual mounts), multiple underwing hardpoints capable of carrying a truly impressive amount of expendable ordnance, a rear-defense cannon to dissuade pursuers, and an intimidating array of sharp edges in its powerful beak, claws, and wing pinions. Between bombing raids and troop insertion missions, the Cyroc has been known to nosh on enemy jetpackers, monster perytons and other airborne prey it can bring down. Even the Cyroc’s own mass is a formidable weapon, as its oversized thrusters can whip up a devastating downdraft that throws enemy troops, vehicles, and structures around like projectiles. Armor protection is nearly as impressive, as well as the countermeasures built into the Cyroc to insure it survives encounters with even technologically-advanced adversaries.
Though not as fast or agile as the lighter Battle Hawks, the Cyroc has heavier armor, greater endurance, and heavy payload(of both weapons and cargo). The Cyroc has a truly impressive ability to carry aloft a complement of ordnance, making it an excellent missile-launch and bomb-delivery platform. It is typically found with Hawkmoon support and assault wings, acting in both the transport and heavy attack role.

Note: No feral equivalent of this design is known to exist.

Type: EcoS-K-45 Cyroc
Class: Robotic Warmount, Heavy, Aerial
Crew: None; robot intelligence
1 rider/pilot, and room for 1-6 passengers
MDC/Armor by Location:
Main Body 780
Head 220
Saddle Pod* 120
Wings(2) 450 each
Lift/Drive Fans(4) 150 each
Tail 200
Legs(2) 300 each

*The saddle walls offer partial cover to the rider, and attempts to target the rider and passengers are at -6 to strike.

Height: 15 ft
Width: 85 ft wingspan
Length: 46 ft
Weight: 37,000 lbs
Cargo: Small space inside/beside the saddle-seat for a few personal possessions and sidearms.
Can carry up to 22,000 lbs in its talons(in addition to pylon-mounted cargo)
Physical Strength: Equivalent to Robotic P.S. of 50
Powerplant: Nuclear w/ 20 year energy life
Speed: (Running) 30 MPH
(Flying) Hover to 650 MPH(typically cruises at 180 MPH), maximum altitude of 55,000 ft.
(Space) 360 MPH using its antigravity systems
(Underwater) Not possible; the Cyroc sinks like a stone
Market Cost: Exclusive to the Ecotroz-Shemar
Systems of Note:
Full optical systems, laser targeting, passive nightvision, telescopic vision, thermal imaging, infrared, ultraviolet, and polarization filters. Also has motion and heat detection, built-in radar( 80 mile range) and other standard power armor-equivalent systems. Additional/special sensors may be built in by the creating Spinsters or at the behest of individual riders/owners.

*Bionic Cybernanite Repair Systems---ALL Cyroc have the same bionic nanotech repair system that the Ecotroz Shemar have refitted themselves with, and which is becoming the standard among NeShemar as well. These systems repair 4d6 MD per hour, and can repair 150 MDC before needing material stocks to convert to MD repair material.

*Acoustic Reduction----Using technology reverse-engineered from the Coalition’s own special forces jet packs, this system muffles the sound of the Cyroc’s jets to a soft hiss. Under the right conditions, this gives the Cyroc a 60% chance of Prowling under the right conditions(such as at night).

*IR Jammer----Actually a combination of IR Jamming and thermo-signature dissipation systems, designed to make it harder for infrared sensors to attain lock on; combined with basic radar jamming, it confers a -2 to sensor guided weapons to strike the flying Warmount.

*ECM Module---Electronic jamming system that gives radar-guided weaponry a -4 to strike the drone. Or it can be used offensively, to foil ALL radar-guided weaponry in a 15 mile radius(-2 to strike).

* Jammer-----A mini-radio jammer, that can pump out enough multi-wavelength white noise to jam civilian band communications with 90% effectiveness, and military comms with 70% effectiveness, over a 20 mile radius.

*Electronic Cloak:
In the alternative, the system can be used as an electronic cloak, to mask the aircraft from detection, by creating enough backscatter and sensor ‘fuzz’ to mask the exact location and nature of the intruder. A sharp enemy EW officer will know that something is out there, but he just won’t be able to tell the WHAT and the WHERE. This system is essentially a scaled-up version of the Juicer ‘Scrambler’ electronic cloakers, powered up and improved to shield the larger and more complicated(in terms of sensor signature) aircraft.
Under the protection of the Cloak, the Warmount has only a 20% chance of being detected by standard thermal optics, motion detectors, and radar. Laser targeting systems have NO bonuses(lose lock-on), and missiles are -2 to strike(Conventional jamming CANNOT be activated simultaneously with this...the increased EM ‘noise’ will blow the cloak).
EM Detector---This system picks up and backtracks radio and radar signals, allowing their point of origin to be determined.

Weapons Systems:
1)Eye Lasers(2) ---Larger and more powerful versions of the standard Shemarrian eye laser systems.
Range: 4,000 ft
Damage: 4d6 MD per single blast, or 8d6 MD per double blast

2) Tail Laser---Concealed in the tail empennage is a rear-facing defensive pulse laser.
Range: 2,000 ft
Damage: 4d6 MD per single blast, or 8d6 MD per double blast

3) Leg Gun Mounts(2)---Hidden in the ‘gloves’ around the upper legs are two swiveling mounts for guns, typically used for attacking ground targets, but also used for blasting away at prey trapped in the claws.
a) Rail Guns---Actually modified versions of the Shemarrian 4000 “Short-Gun” Rail Gun:
Damage: 2d6x10 MD per round
Payload: 820 rd drum

b) Pulse Laser---Modified versions of the She-LPP80 Laser Pulse Rifle:
Damage: 4d6 MD per pulse-burst

c) Ion Blaster
Damage: 1d6x10+10 MD per blast

d) Plasma Cannon---Modified versions of the She-PLR25 Plasma Rifle
Damage: 1d4x10 MD per blast

e) Particle Beam Cannon---Modified versions of the She-PB20 Particle Beam Rifle:
Damage: 1d6x10 MD per blast

4) Wing Blades---Concealed among the flaps and pinions of the wings are a set of wing blades that can be used to deliver a flying slash.
Range: Melee
Damage: 1d6 MD glancing blow, 3d6 MD +1 for every 20 MPH of speed from a full strength slicing attack(+30 MD at maximum speed).

5) Foot Claws---Like the Battle Hawk’s, the Cyroc’s feet are fully equipped with long curved claws that can deliver a flying kick or landing stab.
Damage: 4d6 MD

6) Ripper Beak----The viciously curved beak of the Cyroc can rip open the side of an aircraft or flying monster, or stab into the roof of a ground-bound vehicle
Damage: 6d6 MD tear/pry, 1d6x10 MD full power strike

7) Underwing Hardpoints(8 )---The Cyroc can carry an astonishing(some would say frightening) amount of ordnance under its wings. Each hardpoint is rated for 6,000 lbs and can hold ONE of the following:
a) Bombs(Free-fall or ‘Smart’)---Multiple bombs can be slung on a single hardpoint.
*250-lb Bomb----2d4x10 MD to 50 ft blast radius
*500-lb Bomb----4d4x10 MD to 60 ft blast radius
*750-lb Bomb----4d6x10 MD to 65 ft blast radius
*1,000-lb Bomb----1d4x100 MD to 70 ft blast radius
*1,650 lb bomb(1d6x100 MD to 75 ft blast radius)
*2,000-lb Bomb----2d4x100 MD to 80 ft blast radius

b) Mini-Missile Launcher---32 shot pod

c) Short Range Missiles----10 shot pod

d) Medium Range Missiles---- 6 shot pod

e) Long Range Missiles----1 per hardpoint

f) Mine/Bomblet Dispenser---ONE can be carried per wing
Light Weapons Dispenser(L-SAW)--This is essentially an oversized bomblet dispenser that can be used to bomb targets directly, ‘seed’ areas with minelets, or can launched to act as a standoff ‘glide bomb’.
Range: SAW has an effective range of 10 miles in atmosphere Submunnitions can be launched up to 300 ft out to either side of the SAW’s flight path.
Damage: (AP Grenade) 4d6 MD to 8 ft area
(Chemical Grenade) Varies by chemical type and atmospheric conditions. A chemical grenade will generally generate a cloud of aerosol 15 ft in radius.
(HE Shell) 5d6 MD to 20 ft area
(Fragmentation Mine) 4d6 MD to 12 ft area
(Incendiary Bomb) Does 4d6 MD to 40 ft area, does an additional 2d6 MD for 1d6 melees, and 1d6 MD per melee for an additional 2d4 melees
(Angel Hair)---Does NO damage, but against conventional power generators and uncovered power lines and distribution systems, it can short out power grids, clog generator air intakes(80% effectiveness against industrial generators and internal combustion engines), and be a general nuisance to clean up.
Rate of Fire: A SAW can volley its submunitions in any combination
Payload:(Typical loadouts)
200 AP/Chemical grenades
OR
50 HE/anti-vehicle grenades
OR
50 Fragmentation Mines
OR
25 Incendiary Bombs
OR
250 spools of wire, each spool holding up to 4,000 ft of aluminum-coated fiber

g) Torpedoes---Each hardpoint can carry a 12 -shot mini-torpedo launch pod, 5 -shot short range torpedo pod, 3 -shot medium-range torpedo pod, or a single heavy torpedo.

h) Sprayer Pod---This liquid storage pod deploys two diffusers from the back to spray chemicals from the back. This is typically used to control agricultural pests(if the infestation is too great, the ‘copter crew typically fires the affected field), crowd control, firefighting, or other vermin management roles.
Range: Depending on wind and altitude, the helicopter can spray a 100 foot wide swath at maximum dispersal.
Damage: Varies by chemical type. If using water, typically does 4d6 HP to vampires.
Payload: 160 gallons

i) Napalm/Incendi-Gel Tank---Used for vermin control and ground clearance.
Range: Depending on wind and altitude, the helicopter can spray a 60 foot wide, 1,000 ft long swath at maximum dispersal
Damage: Does 2d6 MD per melee for 1d6 minutes, plus combustible materials have an 90% chance of catching fire.
Payload: 150 gallons

j)Heavy Gunpod---This is a 75mm projectile cannon, formatted as an aerial weapon.
Range: (Armor Piercing) 6,000 ft
(High Explosive) 24,000 ft
Damage: (Armor Piercing) 3d6x10 MD to a 2 ft diameter area(shaped charge)
(High Explosive) 6d6 MD to 25 ft blast radius
Rate of Fire: 5 rounds per melee
Payload: 15 rounds

k)Heavy Rail Gunpod
Damage: 1d6x10 MD per 40 rd burst; can only fire bursts
Payload: 2,000 rd drum

l) Laser Gunpod
Range: 6,000 ft
Damage: 4d6 MD single blast
1d4x10 +6 MD double blast
1d6x10 +10 MD triple blast
Rate of Fire: EPCHH
Payload: Effectively unlimited

m) Ion Cannon
Damage: 1d6x10 MD per blast
Options:*Ion Scatter-Shot Module---This is a barrel mod that turns the cannon into a short range shotgun with an area of effect blast. Reduce range to 2,000 ft, but does 5d6 MD to a 30 ft wide area.

n) Shock Cannon---Pirated design, acquired thirdhand. (copy of the Triax TX-275 ‘Lightning’ Arc Charge Blaster
Damage: 6d6 MD
01-15: No damage
16-30 Instruments flicker out, before coming back online in 1d4 seconds. Target loses Initiative.
31-45 All weapons temporarily out, and minor electrical fires. One system comes back online in 1d4 melee rds.
46-60 All systems temporarily out, and minor electrical fires. -30% to piloting skills if target is a manned vehicle. Systems come back online after 1d4 melee rds.
61-75 Communications, radar, and targeting are disabled, but weapons systems are unaffected. -3 to strike and no initiative. Damage requires physical repair.
76-90 Instruments are completely totaled. If a manned vehicle, the following skill penalties apply; -25% at one-third of maximum speed, -50% at HALF maximum speed, and -75% at full speed. NO initiative roll, -3 to dodge(-5 if an AI), -3 to strike(-5 if an AI), and lose one action per melee round(2 if an AI)
91-00 Total knockout. Controls do not respond, and machine is out of control. Crash/collapse/total shutdown within 2d4 minutes.

o) Plasma Cannon---Based on the Mechanoid Brute Plasma Cannon
Weight: 2, 500 lbs
Range: 4000 ft
Damage: 1d4x10 MD per blast
Rate of Fire: EPCHH

p) Particle Beam Cannon
Damage: 2d4x10 MD per blast

q) Cargo Pod---Holds up to 5,000 lbs of cargo

r) Recon Pod---A sensor pallet for recon work. Carries an illumination flare launcher(12 flares, each burns for 2d4 melees, and can illuminate several square miles as bright as a full moon(if not brighter). High resolution sensors include high definition, panoramic, stereo cameras, thermo-graphic optics, telescopic optics, radiation detectors, and ELINT sensors.

s) Sideways-Looking Radar---This pod extends a boom that projects a sideways-scanning high-resolution radar beam for mapping the landscape and ground contours, as well as detecting structures, vehicles, and large troop formations. Note that SLR is a recon tool, offers no combat bonuses, and is an active-radiation sensor system, meaning that it can be detected by radiation/radar detectors.
Range: 40 miles to either side of the aircraft(line of sight)

t) Forcefield Generator---Generates a single-layer spherical forcefield with 100 MDC. Mounting multiple generators provides cumulative protection. If depleted(and the generator pod isn’t destroyed), the generator can be rebooted in 15 minutes.

8 ) Thrust Downdraft----The Cyroc’s thruster fans are powerful enough that their DOWNDRAFT thrust can be used as a weapon, with force equivalent to a small tornado, able to knock down light structures and blow people off their feet.
Range: 100 ft and covering an 80 ft wide area
Damage: Objects up to 600 lbs in weight can be picked up and whirled by the winds and thrown up to 50 ft, doing 5d6 SDC/MD damage on landing(or inflicting that much on hit targets)

Programming:
The Ecotroz have installed robotic AIs, then infected the matrix with a low-level Ecotroz sentience. The Cyroc has a high animal intelligence of 11.
The Cyroc has all the same standard programing as the Monst-Crane, but is configured for aerial movement and combat.
Has the equivalent of the following(for aerial maneuvering purposes):
Pilot Jet Fighter 70%(+5% per level of experience).
The Ecotroz entity can also pick up one Secondary skill at levels 2, 6, and 12 of experience, though the nature of the Cyroc intelligence and design is such that it is limited to skill selections from Technical: Language(understanding) and Lore, Espionage(Detect Ambush, Detect Concealment), Wilderness(Track Humanoids, Track Animals, Hunting, Identify Plants and Fruits)
Actions/Attacks Per Melee: 6
Initiative +2 (+1 from the Ecotroz entity for a total of +3)
Dodge +5 in flight
Strike +1 (+5 w/ ranged weaponry)
Roll +3
Pull +4
Bite 1d6 MD
Tear/Pry w/ Beak 6d6
Power Strike w/ Beak(2 attacks) 1d6x10 MD
Foot Claw 4d6 MD
Power Strike w/ Claws(2 attacks) 1d6x10+4 MD
Claw Scratch/Rake 2d4 MD
Wing Slap 1d4 MD plus 60% chance of knocking human-sized targets off their feet(and likely flying 2d4 ft). Lose 1 APM and initiative getting back up.
Wing Slice 1d6 MD glancing blow, 3d6 MD +1 for every 20 MPH of speed from a full strength slicing attack(+30 MD at maximum speed)
Body Block/Tackle 1d8 MD

Note: The Ecotroz intelligence fragment inhabiting the ‘bot gives the Cyroc an aura and behavior more befitting a sentient being than a robot. Cyrocs are patient, quiet hunters, who take direction well, and patiently put up with carrying heavy loads to and fro. In combat, however, they are as the easgle; proud, aggressive, angry, and not intimidated by lesser opponents. They work well in flocks or wings, exhibiting mutually-supporting hunting and fighting traits, and covering each other from smaller aerial opponents.

The Ecotroz fragment does occasionally need sleep/rest...though they only need 2 hours of rest/meditation per 24 hours...they can push this, going without for as many days as they have I.Q. points, but will have to go dormant for 4d6 hours after such exertion.

Note also that the Ecotroz-possessed ‘bot can infect other 'bots with the Ecotroz viral-entity, by bite or sustained touch(takes 3 attacks).

Options:
*Cockpit Canopy---If so desired, the saddle-cockpit can be enclosed with an aircraft-style ‘greenhouse’ canopy, protecting riders from slipstream at high speed, as well as the elements. This is rarely done, as it interferes with the Shemarrians’ ability to take potshots with their own weapons at enemy targets, but occasionally a Cyroc rider doesn’t like constantly redoing her hair or getting smacked in the face with high speed and high-altitude sleet, and so a canopy gets attached. The canopy offers a scant 50 MDC of additional protection.

*Modular Weapons Pod--- Thanks to more than a little spying on their nominal allies, the Shemarrians have acquired the schematics for a modular weapons pod based on the Paladin Steel resurrection of the B-58 ‘Hustler’ supersonic bomber. The original B-58 could carry an underslung pod(two combat types were generally available---Type MB-1C pod, which was 36,000 lbs and 57 ft long, and held fuel and a single heavy nuclear warhead---or the TCP, which consisted of a smaller duel fuel fuel-and-warhead pod 35 ft long and 11,970 lbs, nestled inside a lower fuel tank of 54 ft long and 24,000 lbs). H-18B and PS had devised, with the removal of fuel dependency, lighter pods with increased payload. Besides freefall armaments, the pods can be fitted with rotary missile launchers or sensor suites.
The Shemarrians have produced their own versions(and in the case of the TW weapons, the Wayfinders have likely devised their own versions as well), and the Cyroc can carry a similar pod between its legs, adding to the capabilities of the massive Warmount:

Penalties: Owing to the size of these pods, they're quite awkward to handle. Even with streamlining, they impose a drag penalty of a 25% reduction in maximum speed, making them unpopular for fast(or unescorted) strikes.

a) Bombs: Can carry up to 19,500 lbs of bombs
*250-lb Bomb----2d4x10 MD to 50 ft blast radius
*500-lb Bomb----4d4x10 MD to 60 ft blast radius
*750-lb Bomb----4d6x10 MD to 65 ft blast radius
*1,000-lb Bomb----1d4x100 MD to 70 ft blast radius
*1,650 lb bomb(1d6x100 MD to 75 ft blast radius)
*2,000-lb Bomb----2d4x100 MD to 80 ft blast radius

b) TW Elemental Warheads---Up to 5 can be carried
*TW Disharmonize---Actually more of an airburst weapon that deploys thousands of small individual grenade-sized TW ‘skeet’ warheads over a wide area, that fall to an appropriate altitude for maximum effect, then explode, causing no initial physical damage, but sowing massive chaos throughout both military forces and civilian populations. Tremendously expansive in terms of magic energy investment, and relatively short-term in its effects, it nevertheless can be an effective weapon in disrupting an enemy’s defenses in advance of a raid or troop landing.
Each B-58 pod can carry up to 1,000 ‘skeets’ each
The carrier shell is designed as an airburst weapon(300-1,000 ft up), with the dispersal charge firing the skeets out on wide arc frisbeeing trajectories to cover a maximum area of effect. Each submunition skeet affects a 500 ft radius(some overlap is unavoidable), and effects last 50 minutes. Everyone caught in the area of effect must save versus magic or else lose HALF their attacks per melee, lose initiative, and be -20% to perform all skills. Furthermore
The beauty of this weapon is that the mage-munition officer or loader, if one is available, can , simply by touching the shell before loading and launching, and uttering a safing incantation(Magic telepathy or psionic telepathy will also do the trick), fuze the weapon to affect ONLY enemy soldiers...KNOWN allies are UNAFFECTED by the magic! Of course, if no such trained combat mage or psychic is available , then the ‘generic’ shell will affect EVERYONE in the area of effect.

*TW Magma Weapon(RV)---Modified River of Lava spell, that creates a pool 450 ft in diameter instead, that lasts 15 minutes. If deployed in shallow water it lasts only 7 minutes and does HALF damage, but creates huge bubbles, kills local sea life, and produces a massive cloud of superheated steam that blinds anyone on the surface, fouls up thermographic imaging systems, and creates a belching sonar static that can screw up passive sonar systems in the area.

*TW Tsunami Weapon(RV)---Designed for attacking coastal targets,this weapon deploys up to 4 independently targeting RVs that each generate a tidal wave.
Each warhead creates a tidal wave roughly 150 ft high, 3,000 ft long, lasts 15 melees, reach as far as 450 ft inland, and does 4d6x10 MD per melee. Also has a 75% chance of capsizing any ships it catches.
Note: This weapon is INEFFECTIVE unless aimed at a sizable body of water, such as an ocean, large lake, or deep river.

*TW Hurricane Weapon(RV)----Ocean-attack weapon, but can also be used against large lakes. Each pod creates a massive sea storm that covers a 120 ft area, 100-150 mph winds, and 30 ft high waves. Does 3d6x10 MD per melee to large structures, and 1d6 MD to anyone caught out in the open. Effects last 15 minutes.

*TW Maelstrom Weapon(RV)---Another ocean-attack weapon, for attacking shipping and submarine warships/installations. Like the Tsunami Weapon, the ‘bus’ can deploy up to 4 independently targeting RVs that each generate a sizable whirlpool in any large body of water they are aimed at.
Whirlpools are 120 ft wide, lasts 15 minutes, and does 1d4x10 MD to anything caught in its center, 2d6x10 MD per melee to large ships, and 1d6x100 MD to them if they get submerged or if the whirlpool ‘breaks the ship’s back’.

*TW Earthquake Weapon(RV)---Each warhead acts as a 15th level Elemental Earthquake spell; 3500 ft area of effect, doing 2d6x100 MD per melee, for fifteen melees. Generates a fissure 900 ft long, doing damage to everything within 600 ft on either side of it. A full spread of Earthquakers can destroy a county.

*TW Stormfront Weapon(RV)---Airburst warheads that unleash multiple Tornadoes(one per warhead), and an accompanying Summon Storm, all equivalent to the 15th level Elemental Warlock Spells.
Tornadoes are 100 ft in diameter, last 15 minutes, and do 3d6x10 MD per melee to anything caught by them, and an additional 2d6x10 MD to anything hurled out. Wood, clay, and stone structures take 4d6x10 points of damage(SDC or MDC), and trees are uprooted in one melee round. The tornadoes will also randomly wander about in a half-mile area before dispersing.
The storm element creates a drenching, obscuring downpour that drops 4 inches of rain per hour, does 1-6 points of structural S.D.C. per half hour, creates immobilizing floods, and reduces visibility to near zilch; storm covers a 14 mile area, and lasts 7 hours

*TW Sphere of Annihilation(RV)---The most expensive and devastating of the TW Warheads is the Sphere of Annihilation, that creates a minute quantity of antimatter, that explodes with a force greater than any nuclear device of comparable size!
Each sub-vehicle does 2d4x100 MD to a point target, plus an additional 4d6x10MD to a 10 ft radius, and have a +3 on top of targeting system bonuses, to strike their target.

*Enhanced EMP Weapon---Developed with the assistance of Kera-Tech scientists, this weapon generates an intense Electro-Magnetic Pulse capable of frying unshielded electronics and disrupting even shielded military systems. Against technological societies, this weapon can cause absolute chaos!
Each sub-vehicle does 1d6x100 EMP damage(no physical damage) to a 5,000 ft radius. The resulting percentage of the target location MDC is the chance of shutdown/disablement. All damage is cumulative. Damage in excess of 50% target MDC will require repair to make it functional; 75% or more damage will require replacement of the entire electrical system. Does double damage to non-shielded civilian systems. Bionics are -1 to dodge, roll, and strike for the affected limb/system, lasting 1d4 melees, non-cumulative, before the system resets itself.

*Nuclear Warhead---Details of the Paladin Steel nuclear armaments program remain classified, but speculation is that the most likely ‘nuke’ warhead deployed on the B-58 would be a 200kt weapon similar to the pre-Rifts W80 carried aboard BGM-109 Tomahawk cruise missiles. Whether or not the Shemarrians have gone the nuclear route as well is unknown.

c) Medium Range Missiles---36 shot rotary launcher

d) Long Range Missiles---12 shot rotary launcher

e) Heavy Stand-Off Weapon(HvSOW)----This adds rocket propulsion and an adapted LRM guidance system to the pod, turning it into a giant cruise missile with an effective range of 160 miles.

f) Recon Pod---A variable configuration sensor package, customizable to specific missions, but the standard recon pod will have wide-angle optics windows in the nose and high-definition optical cameras with low-light and thermo-imaging.

g) Transport Pod---2,500 lbs and 57 ft long and can hold 27,500 lbs of cargo. It can also be configured to hold seating for five people(though the ceiling is rather low and conditions rather cramped), with a small toilet/relief facility, provision for 5,000 lbs of cargo, and an emergency parachute system in the event the pod has to be ejected.

h) Stealth Insert Pod---A variation on both the personnel transport pod and the Stand-Off pod. The SIP has seating for five passengers, 5,000 lbs of gear, folding parasail wings, a guidance system, stealth covering(-70% to detect), and a jet engine(160 mile range, 500 MPH). The SIP is strictly one way and cannot be used to take off again once landed(in fact, it typically has a self-destruct system to quietly destroy the pod once it has landed and the passengers/cargo disembarked.
Last edited by taalismn on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:EcoS-K-45 Cyroc Heavy Aerial Warmount

"Would you could you, in Japan, with Gojira and Rhodan?"

~Y8kk0 W82n32 (Ghostrider Tribe Male) before his untimely deactivation by way of crushing force trauma.
Re; he annoyed the Cyroc's mistress with that little classic. :D

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

DhAkael wrote:

~Y8kk0 W82n32 (Ghostrider Tribe Male) before his untimely deactivation by way of crushing force trauma.

*Groan*

Illo for this thing should be up tomorrow(just have to clean it up a bit...was going to do full color, but in gray tone it looked so much nicer that what I had planned.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:
DhAkael wrote:

*Groan*

Hey, don't blame me... blame the writers at Warner Bros. Animation Studios :demon:

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

"Big Bird spreads the word,
Everbody with a heart vote LOVE!"

-WH---THOOOOOOOMMMMM!-

~ Last thing heard by Sploogorthian raiding party inland of Newbrunswick coming from upper back area of (at time) unknown Shemarrian warbeast, prior to being 'flattend' by E.F. 3 force cyclonic winds.

Leaves of the lotus rise

kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

The modular weapons pods, listed under the additional options, where would those be mounted? especially given the size listed is 57 ft and 35 ft, and the whole bird is only 46 ft long. Which seems a bit small given the image...?
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:The modular weapons pods, listed under the additional options, where would those be mounted? especially given the size listed is 57 ft and 35 ft, and the whole bird is only 46 ft long. Which seems a bit small given the image...?

Oh dear....that DOES seem to be a problem...
It DOES seem a bit like an aerial caber-toss, doesn't it?
Let's just say that's part of the reason the pods aren't terribly popular(either that or they're mistaken for a really BIG fish).
Now...picture one of your rolled up sow-bug Warmounts being carried and launched from under one of these Big Birds. :D :bandit:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:The modular weapons pods, listed under the additional options, where would those be mounted? especially given the size listed is 57 ft and 35 ft, and the whole bird is only 46 ft long. Which seems a bit small given the image...?

Oh dear....that DOES seem to be a problem...
It DOES seem a bit like an aerial caber-toss, doesn't it?
Let's just say that's part of the reason the pods aren't terribly popular(either that or they're mistaken for a really BIG fish).
Now...picture one of your rolled up sow-bug Warmounts being carried and launched from under one of these Big Birds. :D :bandit:

I think the weight of these would slow them down a bit.. I figure the bugs would be between 40 and 60 feet long. Rolled up probably reducing that to a diameter of 25 to 40 (depending on the size of the things)
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:
I think the weight of these would slow them down a bit.. I figure the bugs would be between 40 and 60 feet long. Rolled up probably reducing that to a diameter of 25 to 40 (depending on the size of the things)

Corrected the problem by adding a penalty to speed. Thanks.
Yah, a Cyroc carrying a rolled-up roller would look like an eagle on a big fat balloon tire. :clown:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------

Return to “Rifts®”