Shemarrian-related fan creations

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DhAkael
Knight

Re: Shemarrian-related fan creations

Unread post by DhAkael »

Snagged the updates and c&p'd.

As I said in an earlier post; more to come :D
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

This reminds me.. is there a post with general guidelines for styles of names for the different tribes? or do we just pick something that 'seems' to fit a tribe? Like Skullsmashers will generally be something that relates to crushing, maiming and other means of destroying some kind of body part or object?
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

kronos wrote:This reminds me.. is there a post with general guidelines for styles of names for the different tribes? or do we just pick something that 'seems' to fit a tribe? Like Skullsmashers will generally be something that relates to crushing, maiming and other means of destroying some kind of body part or object?

None that I'm aware of; it's generally "as the author sees fit" territory here :D :ok:

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

kronos wrote:This reminds me.. is there a post with general guidelines for styles of names for the different tribes? or do we just pick something that 'seems' to fit a tribe? Like Skullsmashers will generally be something that relates to crushing, maiming and other means of destroying some kind of body part or object?

Like D said; none we know of...
The only general guidelines I can think of are: 'Old-fashioned' Shemarrian names have some martially descriptive, good-omen'ed or personal trait-indicative surname('Brightlance', 'Goodbones', 'Night-Sunder', 'Flamedancer', etc.) but some of the Tribes really go off-reservation with nicknames and bizarre allusions(for example, Ghost Riders may have names referring to obscure pre-Rifts trivia, movie/video game characters, computer in-jokes, and, depending on how many personalities they have, they may have several names each). I mean, you did note that there's an 'Abbie Normal' among them? That could have been a codename, a ploy to throw off outsiders' balance, or the Shemarrian's ACTUAL name. :P

And...got your PM...chewing the stuff over, but didn't have a lot of time to come up with in-depth analysis and reply. :bandit:
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:

Like D said; none we know of...
The only general guidelines I can think of are: 'Old-fashioned' Shemarrian names have some martially descriptive, good-omen'ed or personal trait-indicative surname('Brightlance', 'Goodbones', 'Night-Sunder', 'Flamedancer', etc.) but some of the Tribes really go off-reservation with nicknames and bizarre allusions(for example, Ghost Riders may have names referring to obscure pre-Rifts trivia, movie/video game characters, computer in-jokes, and, depending on how many personalities they have, they may have several names each). I mean, you did note that there's an 'Abbie Normal' among them? That could have been a codename, a ploy to throw off outsiders' balance, or the Shemarrian's ACTUAL name. :P

And...got your PM...chewing the stuff over, but didn't have a lot of time to come up with in-depth analysis and reply. :bandit:

Yeah, I figured Ghost Riders would be.. odd.. to say the least.

Ah, the PM went through. Last few days I'd been trying to send it and it kept bouncing back.. that and the forums not loading half the time over the weekend.
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:[Ah, the PM went through. Last few days I'd been trying to send it and it kept bouncing back.. that and the forums not loading half the time over the weekend.

Yep...it got through. I'm just chewing on it and hunting up my own copy of the relevent book to check on its possibilities.
Sounds like you're doing a back-book tech gold-rush roadtrip. :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:[Ah, the PM went through. Last few days I'd been trying to send it and it kept bouncing back.. that and the forums not loading half the time over the weekend.

Yep...it got through. I'm just chewing on it and hunting up my own copy of the relevent book to check on its possibilities.

I don't have any of the new books or rifters released after Shemarrian Nation (and missing books between then and RUE like Russia and China books).. well I've got a few PDFs of a few rifters since then.. and I started reading through many of my books from the beginning again at night and brain kind of goes 'hey.. there's some awesome stuff.. what if we add this to this?" and other stuff. I've got lots of stuff just floating around in my head that I've forgotten and remembered again and jotted down half ideas just waiting for a piece to fall into place to complete it.

Like there's an idea of how to make energy weapons more effective against creatures with incredible healing abilities. Like how DU and U rounds basically stop the healing abilities until removed.
I'd think some how combining some form of radiation with plasma weapons might be a way of doing it. Need to do a little research first though.
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:[I don't have any of the new books or rifters released after Shemarrian Nation (and missing books between then and RUE like Russia and China books).. well I've got a few PDFs of a few rifters since then.. and I started reading through many of my books from the beginning again at night and brain kind of goes 'hey.. there's some awesome stuff.. what if we add this to this?" and other stuff. I've got lots of stuff just floating around in my head that I've forgotten and remembered again and jotted down half ideas just waiting for a piece to fall into place to complete it.

Like there's an idea of how to make energy weapons more effective against creatures with incredible healing abilities. Like how DU and U rounds basically stop the healing abilities until removed.
I'd think some how combining some form of radiation with plasma weapons might be a way of doing it. Need to do a little research first though.

I did that with a line of PS-made particle beam weapons/Advanced Neutron Weapons(ANWEPs), but got feedback that for the radiation to be persistant, it has to come from a solid material object source embedded in the flesh of the critter, not what amounts to a surface application of molecules. Spraying down a critter with short-lived isotopes wouldn't be enough; you've got to get radiating particles ground into its wounds and under its skin.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:

I don't have any of the new books or rifters released after Shemarrian Nation (and missing books between then and RUE like Russia and China books).. well I've got a few PDFs of a few rifters since then.. and I started reading through many of my books from the beginning again at night and brain kind of goes 'hey.. there's some awesome stuff.. what if we add this to this?" and other stuff. I've got lots of stuff just floating around in my head that I've forgotten and remembered again and jotted down half ideas just waiting for a piece to fall into place to complete it.

ALWAYS a fun occurance / persuit.
been doing a lot of that lately m'self (though with more recent books: "who says only The Elder Races can have all the cool toys... Kevin? -pssshp- who listens to him anyways?!" :D :lol: :D :lol: :demon: )

Leaves of the lotus rise

DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:[I don't have any of the new books or rifters released after Shemarrian Nation (and missing books between then and RUE like Russia and China books).. well I've got a few PDFs of a few rifters since then.. and I started reading through many of my books from the beginning again at night and brain kind of goes 'hey.. there's some awesome stuff.. what if we add this to this?" and other stuff. I've got lots of stuff just floating around in my head that I've forgotten and remembered again and jotted down half ideas just waiting for a piece to fall into place to complete it.

I did that with a line of PS-made particle beam weapons/Advanced Neutron Weapons(ANWEPs), but got feedback that for the radiation to be persistant, it has to come from a solid material object source embedded in the flesh of the critter, not what amounts to a surface application of molecules. Spraying down a critter with short-lived isotopes wouldn't be enough; you've got to get radiating particles ground into its wounds and under its skin.

Or you can go with GRASER's :D
Just BURN the tissue with enough HIGH-energy deathiness that the cells (supernatural or otherwise) don't wanna come back.

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

DhAkael wrote:[Or you can go with GRASER's :D
Just BURN the tissue with enough HIGH-energy deathiness that the cells (supernatural or otherwise) don't wanna come back.

"Okay, this spell's supposed to open a dimensional gate to the nearest star AND simultaneously trigger a solar flare...what's the safe casting distance again?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:
DhAkael wrote:[Or you can go with GRASER's :D

"Okay, this spell's supposed to open a dimensional gate to the nearest star AND simultaneously trigger a solar flare...what's the safe casting distance again?"

*tech takes out calculator...begins scribbling down numbers*

"Well?"

"Still writing down all the zeros..."

"please tell me that they're AFTER a decimal point."

Tech: :nh: "...nope..."

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

"You're using feet or meters?"
"I'm using MILES."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:

I think I read somewhere (might have been a different game) of ballistic rounds coated in plasma.. but again, that's a physical round.

Hmm.. particle weapons.. I think there's one sci-fi series/book/comic/something that had plasma or some sort of particle weapon that the particles fired were large enough that they could 'embed' in a target, saturating it with whatever particles they were. If we had something like that, and if they could be radiated, then that'd in theory would work. I just wish I could remember where I saw that.
But then if you look at different sci-fi universes and how they work, plasma weapons work slightly differently in many. I think I read one where the plasma weapons not only had the burning properties, but a heavy physical component so against defenses that protected against energy these weapons still dealt a fair bit of damage. And some also had kept burning for several seconds after impact (dependent on the environment it was in) for 5 to 60 seconds.
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:

I think I read somewhere (might have been a different game) of ballistic rounds coated in plasma.. but again, that's a physical round.

Hmm.. particle weapons.. I think there's one sci-fi series/book/comic/something that had plasma or some sort of particle weapon that the particles fired were large enough that they could 'embed' in a target, saturating it with whatever particles they were. If we had something like that, and if they could be radiated, then that'd in theory would work. I just wish I could remember where I saw that.
But then if you look at different sci-fi universes and how they work, plasma weapons work slightly differently in many. I think I read one where the plasma weapons not only had the burning properties, but a heavy physical component so against defenses that protected against energy these weapons still dealt a fair bit of damage. And some also had kept burning for several seconds after impact (dependent on the environment it was in) for 5 to 60 seconds.

Well, in this thread we do have solid torpedoes that are essentially ballistic plasma generators.

In Star Wars, the Trade Confederation Tanks(at least in the Incredible Cross Sections book) fire missiles that are sheathed in plasma to literally burn through the air.

There's a lot of confusion, though, between plasma and napalm. Plasma is essentially very electrically charged and energized gas that can run the gamut from the cool plasma in some photoelectric displays, to the auroras, to the massive solar flares bound by the Sun's magnetic field. Traditional sci-fi plasma is of the 'simulated solar flare, hot as hell' variety, so it delivers up its energy on contact with the target, but it doesn't cling like napalm. Unless somebody has pumped a LOT of energy into the local gas medium being used to generate the plasma, and ejected a massive quantity of it, it doesn't persist in its most powerful form.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Well, in this thread we do have solid torpedoes that are essentially ballistic plasma generators.

In Star Wars, the Trade Confederation Tanks(at least in the Incredible Cross Sections book) fire missiles that are sheathed in plasma to literally burn through the air.

There's a lot of confusion, though, between plasma and napalm. Plasma is essentially very electrically charged and energized gas that can run the gamut from the cool plasma in some photoelectric displays, to the auroras, to the massive solar flares bound by the Sun's magnetic field. Traditional sci-fi plasma is of the 'simulated solar flare, hot as hell' variety, so it delivers up its energy on contact with the target, but it doesn't cling like napalm. Unless somebody has pumped a LOT of energy into the local gas medium being used to generate the plasma, and ejected a massive quantity of it, it doesn't persist in its most powerful form.

The plasma cannons on ships in Babylon 5 have a lot of kinetic energy behind them, but they are also short to mid range weapons. The pulse cannons from same show are a form of plasma I think (I gotta check that again) but have a higher rate of fire, but I think lower damage (not 100% positive, been awhile since I've read tech specs for B5).

You know.. if you blast a dragon with enough radiation, it's healing ability HAS to be compromised, even if just a little. They're not immune to radiation. So neutron weapons or ones that can emit large doses of gamma and other forms of radiation should do massive damage to them, and maybe even cancel or pause their healing abilities for a little while, if not as long as having a DU slug stuck in their sides.
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:[You know.. if you blast a dragon with enough radiation, it's healing ability HAS to be compromised, even if just a little. They're not immune to radiation. So neutron weapons or ones that can emit large doses of gamma and other forms of radiation should do massive damage to them, and maybe even cancel or pause their healing abilities for a little while, if not as long as having a DU slug stuck in their sides.

Gonna take a helluva lot of juice though. I'd rule(and yes, I know this negates my ANWEPs) that personal hand weapon-grade radiation weapons, unless they're using really exotic technology, would lack the capability to generate that sort of effect. You'd have to go to heavy vehicle/giant robot-scale weapons and up(can you say 'Robotech Disruptor Cannon'? :D ).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:[You know.. if you blast a dragon with enough radiation, it's healing ability HAS to be compromised, even if just a little. They're not immune to radiation. So neutron weapons or ones that can emit large doses of gamma and other forms of radiation should do massive damage to them, and maybe even cancel or pause their healing abilities for a little while, if not as long as having a DU slug stuck in their sides.

Gonna take a helluva lot of juice though. I'd rule(and yes, I know this negates my ANWEPs) that personal hand weapon-grade radiation weapons, unless they're using really exotic technology, would lack the capability to generate that sort of effect. You'd have to go to heavy vehicle/giant robot-scale weapons and up(can you say 'Robotech Disruptor Cannon'? :D ).

I can say yes and what supernatural hunter wouldn't?
Also.. I'm sure there's an alien race out there somewhere that's got some powerful radiation weapons. What about the aliens in the core of.. is it Thundercloud? Some strange aliens there I'm sure haven't been documented yet. Or some ancient race out there that the Dominators tried to wipe out some managed to survive?
But this is a topic for another thread..

Somewhat on topic.. Shemarrian supernatural hunters armed with such weapons would be scary.
OOh.. thought.. some Shemarrian class designed for combating demons/deevils, thanks to the Minion Wars.. blessed built in weaponry, techno-magic equipment/weapons.. definitely seeing Wayfinders aiding that part.. and some influence from Nightmare tribe as they'd have the best insight into the minds of demons/deevils.

Kind of like that one you posted awhile back.. forget the name of it.. black wings and dark skin.. looks like a succubus..?
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

kronos wrote:You know.. if you blast a dragon with enough radiation, it's healing ability HAS to be compromised, even if just a little. They're not immune to radiation. So neutron weapons or ones that can emit large doses of gamma and other forms of radiation should do massive damage to them, and maybe even cancel or pause their healing abilities for a little while, if not as long as having a DU slug stuck in their sides.

except that it is specifically stated that it is not radiation that retards regeneration, it is the isotope itself. it is an alchemical effect.. basically a magical trait of radioisotopes.

bombard a dragon with lots of radiation, you get a pissed off dragon. their regeneration ability might not make them outright immune, but they are incredibly resistant to the effects of radiation exposure due to it.
Last edited by glitterboy2098 on Fri May 03, 2013 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
taalismn
Priest

glitterboy2098 wrote:
kronos wrote:You know.. if you blast a dragon with enough radiation, it's healing ability HAS to be compromised, even if just a little. They're not immune to radiation. So neutron weapons or ones that can emit large doses of gamma and other forms of radiation should do massive damage to them, and maybe even cancel or pause their healing abilities for a little while, if not as long as having a DU slug stuck in their sides.

except that it is specifically stated that it is not radiation that retards regeneration, it is the isotope itself. it is an alchemical effect.. basically a magical trait of radioisotopes.

bombard a dragon with lots of radiation, you get a pissed off dragon. their regeneration ability might make them outright immune, but they are incredibly resistant to the effects of radiation exposure due to it.

Worse yet, you might have a radioactive dragon(GODZILLA!!!).
On the other hand, what if you managed to get a dragon to inhale a lungful or more of strontium-90?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

i'm not sure what would happen with strontium-90... if U-235 and Pu-239 will cause the effect, but U-238 won't (U-238 = 'depleted uranium'), who knows. we don't have enough data points to determine if the regen inhibiting effect scales with the half life or not..

if dragon's aren't immune to radiation, Strontium-90 would probably be fatal.. just not nearly as bad as for humans..
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

glitterboy2098 wrote:i'm not sure what would happen with strontium-90... if U-235 and Pu-239 will cause the effect, but U-238 won't (U-238 = 'depleted uranium'), who knows. we don't have enough data points to determine if the regen inhibiting effect scales with the half life or not..

if dragon's aren't immune to radiation, Strontium-90 would probably be fatal.. just not nearly as bad as for humans..

Maybe I can ask Kevin when he's in town in about 20 days?
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

you might have to explain what Strontium-90 is.. and why it is so dangerous.

personally i'd want to know about Polonium-210... that stuff is by far the most dangerous radioactive isotope (1 microgram will kill.. :nuke: ..and you can easily pick up a dangerous amount just through skin absorption of lingering amounts a posioned individual leaves behind in day to day life, since it gets into sweat, skin, etc.. it's said that a single gram of the stuff could kill thousands..)

and it has been weaponized in real life..

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

Recently Hoyt tried to sneak into HawkMoon central to understand why the birdbrains want him dead and gain some information. Knowing his usual body will be destroyed, he downloads himself into a baby Hekkie shell, and sneaks inside. Most sisters would think that this little guy is on a errand or just lost, but he gets picked up by Hope and quickly falls asleep in her arms.

How will the Hawks react to finding out who the Hekkie is?
taalismn
Priest

89er wrote:Recently Hoyt tried to sneak into HawkMoon central to understand why the birdbrains want him dead and gain some information. Knowing his usual body will be destroyed, he downloads himself into a baby Hekkie shell, and sneaks inside. Most sisters would think that this little guy is on a errand or just lost, but he gets picked up by Hope and quickly falls asleep in her arms.

I imagine with a ring of aimed railguns.
If he's lucky, they'll call the Skullcrushers first for a consultation on whether they want anything to do with the guy. :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

glitterboy2098 wrote:i'm not sure what would happen with strontium-90... if U-235 and Pu-239 will cause the effect, but U-238 won't (U-238 = 'depleted uranium'), who knows. we don't have enough data points to determine if the regen inhibiting effect scales with the half life or not..

Serious coughing fits at least, maybe a bad case of sore throat.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

taalismn wrote:
89er wrote:Recently Hoyt tried to sneak into HawkMoon central to understand why the birdbrains want him dead and gain some information. Knowing his usual body will be destroyed, he downloads himself into a baby Hekkie shell, and sneaks inside. Most sisters would think that this little guy is on a errand or just lost, but he gets picked up by Hope and quickly falls asleep in her arms.

I imagine with a ring of aimed railguns.
If he's lucky, they'll call the Skullcrushers first for a consultation on whether they want anything to do with the guy. :D

"Now ladies, I'm just here to talk. I'm sorry your tribe was responsible for cleaning up my ... misfires, but we can open up a dialog if you just put away the railguns and put me down. Surly the most elegant tribe of them all can go a long way showing a lowly monster some mercy, the kind that does not involve any industrial strength tools. Wait, don't scratch there it....ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

"For a full spectrum wackjob, he does look cute sleeping."
"Already recording for PaladinTube."
taalismn
Priest

89er wrote:[

"For a full spectrum wackjob, he does look cute sleeping."
"Already recording for PaladinTube."

And Hoyt's 'tough guy' rep tamks when it's outed that he can be put to sleep scratching behind his ears. :P :clown:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

More Wolf Rider iron for Kronos. :wink:

EShemar EcoS-K-44 Maskirovan
http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp164/taalismn/img329_zpsda9c954e.jpg

“High Lord Ros’leth and his hunting party would appear to be victims of the planet’s local wildlife, the lethality of which was the reason we set up the hunting encampment in the first place, as you might recall. In this case, enthusiasm seems to have won out over caution, as we believe that High Lord Ros’leth and his party surprised a herd of thekal, normally harmless grazers, but very vicious if surprised or protecting their young. In this case and at this time of season, probably both. The entire hunting party was torn apart, and what was left was further desecrated by scavengers. Yes, even their metal armor was torn apart; some of the creatures here have acquired quite a taste for refined metals. There was hardly anything left to identify.”
---Report of Kreigenmeister Aldo Gr’ath, Kydian Rangemaster, Vryz’rythh’s World.

The Maskirovan warmounts are more a general category of covert operations warmount designed for infiltration and recon missions. They are used most heavily by the Wolf’s Path Tribe of the Shemarrian Star Nation.
Maskirovans were inspired by the Shemarrians’ discovery of the Rifts Earth Black Market’s use of robot animals to smuggle goods unnoticed across the West. The EShemar, especially the Wolf’s Path, were quick to adapt similar robots to transport goods and equipment, in keeping with their appearance of a nomadic culture, and to conceal their true capabilities.
Maskirovans are typically modeled after large predators or herd animals, and are designed to appear ‘feral’(that is, not bionic or robotic), their true nature concealed by disguises of lifelike fur, scales, skin, or feathers. Further operational constraints include a lack of artificial external appendages, including weapons mounts, limiting what can be mounted as weaponry. Unlike other warmounts, the Maskirovans are not designed to be mounted and ridden, but carry their rider in an internal compartment. The Shemarrian curls up inside the internal cavity, often in a fetal position, and goes into a physical state similar to the ‘sleep mode’ of off-duty Shemarrians aboard SSN starships. However, the ‘rider’ direct-links to the Maskirovan’s sensory net, and can sense everything the warrmount does.
The close quarters of the crew cavity mean that the embarked Shemarrian cannot be wearing bulky armor or carry large weapons. Collapsible-frame weaponry, another signature of the Wolf’s Path, is carried, and even then, not much capacity is possible. Typically, if heavy armor and weapons are required/preferred by the Shemarrian, an accompanying robotic Maskirovan will carry an internal weapons rack instead of a companion Shemarrian rider. Nor can the Maskirovan accommodate the larger Shemarrian caste-classes, such as War Goddesses or many of the Elite classes.
Maskirovans are not designed as front line fighting units; they lack the firepower and armor of their fully ‘cybered’ cousins. However, they can and will stay by their rider, offering them extra fire support and the means of a quick getaway.
Maskirovans are typically constructed for specific missions, after a scan and study of a target planet’s ecosystem and candidate species selected for infiltration purposes. The selected species becomes the template for the Maskirovan units deployed. Afterwards, if the unit is no longer needed, it is usually reprogrammed/retrained and rebuilt for a new mission, if possible, or turned loose to run free as a ‘feral’ unit on a Wolf’s Path enclave world(or a newly conquered territory). Maskirovans are used for recon and guerilla warfare operations, but they are also used, like their original inspirations, to conceal and escort supply shipments and troop redeployments from enemy detection.
Maskirovans are used most commonly by the Wolf’s Path, although they are also been known to be used occasionally by the Wayfinders, Ghostriders, Nightmares and Horrorwoods. Maskirovans are a particular favorite of Wolf’s Path Yurei, and are frequently used by them in planetary infiltration and reconnaissance missions. The other Tribes have NOT been observed to use them as yet.

Type: EcoS-K-44 Maskirovan
Class: Robotic Warmount
Crew: None; robot intelligence
1 rider/pilot carried inside. A passenger could conceivably ride on top, but doing so would give away the identity of the Warmount as a wild animal.
MDC/Armor by Location:
Main Body 260
Head 90
Legs(2-8) 50 each
(Optional) Tail 50 -60
Height: Typically 5-7 ft at shoulders
Width: Typically 4-6 ft at shoulders
Length: Typically 12-16 ft. Depending on the species, tails can add another 3-10 ft.
Weight: Typically 4,000-7,000 lbs
Cargo: Internal space can hold up to 1,000 lbs of Shemarrian warrior(cannot be larger than 9 ft tall), light body armor, and 1-3 small arms/weapons.
Physical Strength: Equivalent to Robotic P.S. of 30
Powerplant: Nuclear w/ 20 year energy life
Speed: (Running) 150 MPH, but typically runs much slower than that, so as to appear like a natural animal.
(Leaping) Typically 5-10 ft up/across with a standing start, +50% with a running start.
(Climbing) Equivalent to a skill of 60%. Note that many large animals are NOT designed for climbing.
(Flying) Not possible
(Space) Not possible
(Underwater) Limited to running along the bottom, 5-10 MPH, maximum depth of 3,000 ft.
Market Cost: Exclusive to the Ecotroz-Shemar
Systems of Note:
Full optical systems, laser targeting, passive nightvision, telescopic vision, thermal imaging, infrared, ultraviolet, and polarization filters. Also has motion and heat detection, built-in radar( 60 mile range) and other standard power armor-equivalent systems(note that the Maskirovan typically relies on passive sensors, so as not to tip others off about the true nature of the ‘animal’). Additional/special sensors may be built in by the creating Spinsters or at the behest of individual riders/owners.

*CyberDisguise---This is used to alter the individual appearance of the animal, changing fur hair length, patterning, distinctive bumps, ridges, scars, and other features, including apparent gender if necessary, to conceal its identity. It won’t change an Ankylosauroid into a wildebeest, but it will allow that bull Euoplocephalus that rammed that Kittani staff car into scrap to disappear into a herd of similar sauroids.

*Bionic Cybernanite Repair Systems---ALL Maskirovans have the same bionic nanotech repair system that the Ecotroz Shemar have refitted themselves with, and which is becoming the standard among NeShemar as well. These systems repair 4d6 MD per hour, and can repair 100 MDC before needing material stocks to convert to MD repair material.

*PPE Bio-Packs----Because of the need to blend in, the Maskirovans, more than any other Warmount, carry PPE-bio-packs or other measures that give the creatures a residual PPE signature of roughly 3d6 PPE, in addition to what life readings the Ecotroz essence gives off.

*Self-Destruct---More than any other Warmount, Wolf’s Path Maskirovans re-institute the self-destruct mechanisms, understandable given the sensitive nature of their intended missions.

Weapons Systems:
1) Eye Lasers(Standard)(2-6)--- The only standard weapon integrated into Maskirovans are standard Shemarrian eye lasers. Most commonly two are mounted, but depending on the creature being imitated, more may be mounted.
Range: 3,000 ft
Damage: 3d6 MD for one eye blast, 6d6 MD for both firing simultaneously
Rate of Fire: ECHH
Payload: Effectively Unlimited

2) (Optional) Melee Weapons---Depending on the animal being imitated, the Maskirovan may be fitted with one or more of the following:
-Claws 1d4-1d6 MD
-Large Claws 2d6 MD
-Teeth 2d4 MD
-Large Jaws 3d6 MD
-Slashing/Bludgeoning Tail 2d6 MD
-Horns 1d6-1d8 MD+Ram/Body Block damage
-Body Spikes +1d4-1d6 MD on a body block/ram

3) (Optional) Chemical Spray System---Many animals have a musk secretion ability, and thus the Maskirovan has the ability to be fitted with a chemical spray system imitating it, for purposes of trail marking or in-close antipersonnel actions.
Range: 50 ft, and can be narrow-spray or area of effect(typically a 20 ft wide area for stench attacks)
Damage: Varies by chemical
Payload: 50 doses of up to 5 different chemicals each(or 250 applications total). The Maskirovan does NOT have an onboard microfac to replenish the reservoirs.

4) (Optional) Energy Blaster Horns---If the native lifeform being imitated has horns, the Maskirovan may be fitted with concealed laser- or ion-blasters mounted its own horn projections(this can be combined with the combat horns above). Statistics are equivalent to the old-style Monstrex laser weapons packs;
Range: 2,000 ft
Damage: 3d6 MD per blast

5) (Optional) Venom---Many alien predators have a toxic bite, either from evolved venom glands or from resident bacteria(septic shock). Thus, the Maskirovan can be fitted to deliver a similarly damage-added bite.
Range: Melee bite
Damage: Varies by chemical/pathogen
Payload: Typically 60 doses. The Maskirovan does NOT have an onboard microfac to replenish the reservoirs.

Options:
*Additional Armoring---Adds armor protection at the expense of speed; +100 MDC each step, but reduce maximum speed and leaping distance by 20%.

*Chameleon-Camouflage----Based on the Naruni Nomad Scout Robot, this system changes color in 1d4 melees and gives the 'bot a limited stealth ability(-20% to Detect Ambush and Detect Concealment rolls to find the thing). Also masks the ‘bot's thermal and infrared emissions, making heat sensors useless.

Programming:
The Ecotroz have installed robotic AIs, then infected the matrix with a low-level Ecotroz sentience.
Typically has the same programming as the Monst-rex.
The Ecotroz entity can also pick up one Secondary skill at levels 2, 6, and 12 of experience, though the nature of the Maskirovan intelligence and design is such that it is limited to skill selections from Technical: Language(understanding) and Lore, Espionage(Camouflage),
Actions/Attacks Per Melee: 6
Initiative +2 (+1 from the Ecotroz entity for a total of +3)
Dodge +6(+8 when running in excess of 75 MPH)
Strike +1 (+2 w/ ranged weaponry)
Roll +4
Pull Punch /claw/bite +4
Bite 1d6 MD(default)
Kick 1d6 MD (default)
Rear Leg Kick 2d4 MD (default)
Body Block/Ram 2d4 MD (default)
Leap Attack(2 attacks) 4d4 MD (default)

Note: The Ecotroz intelligence fragment inhabiting the ‘bot gives the Maskirovan an aura and behavior more befitting a sentient being than a robot. The Maskirovan has a dog-like personality; loyal, eager to please, intelligent, and patient. It is also a cunning predator, very observant and clever enough to quickly learn cues from other animals on how to best behave to fit in with a herd or pack. It is patient enough to go along with a ‘stalk’ for however long it takes before going into action. It can also very effectively curb its predatory nature if a ‘stalk’ doesn’t end in combat. They are mentally flexible enough to deal with multiple reconstructions and changes of scenery.

Has the following Natural Psionic Abilities(no ISP Cost), all equivalent to 6th level with regards to range and proficiency.
*Presence Sense
*Sixth Sense/Danger Sense
*Sense Magic
*Mask ISP & Psionics
*Mind Block

At levels 5 and 10 of experience(use ‘Borg exp.) the Maskirovan can select one additional psionic power from the following:
*Mask PPE
*See Aura
*Sense Dimensional Anomaly
*Sense Evil
These powers, as the ones above, cost the Maskirovan NO ISP to use.

The Ecotroz fragment does occasionally need sleep/rest...though they only need 2 hours of rest/meditation per 24 hours...they can push this, going without for as many days as they have I.Q. points, but will have to go dormant for 4d6 hours after such exertion.

Note also that the Ecotroz-possessed ‘bot can infect other bots with the Ecotroz viral-entity, by bite or sustained touch(takes 3 attacks).

Variants:
*EcoS-K-44GC---(aka ‘GunCow’) These Maskirovans don’t carry passengers/crew or cargo, but are instead modified to carry two concealed weapons mounts, each one capable of holding a weapons module similar to those available to the baseline Monstrex. When cleared for action, the sides of the torso open up and the weapons slide out ready to fire. Typically, EcoS-K-44GCs are deployed in battery strength under the supervision of one or two ‘manned’ Maskirovans who provide fire direction. More than one Splugorth outpost has been wiped out when a wandering herd of grass-eaters or a returning herd of meatbeasts has suddenly sprouted guns and missile launchers and turned on the Minions.
Last edited by taalismn on Mon May 06, 2013 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:More Wolf Rider iron for Kronos. :wink:

Aw.. I think I found a new toy for my Wolf's Path's scouting missions!
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:More Wolf Rider iron for Kronos. :wink:

Aw.. I think I found a new toy for my Wolf's Path's scouting missions!

I should have the illo up Monday. :wink:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Interesting concept, but I'll let this one slide. :D
Not bad though... I like the "Killah-Cow" model. :ok:
I don't think there's enough cowbell in the Tri-galactic group to cure that fever. :demon:

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

DhAkael wrote:Interesting concept, but I'll let this one slide. :D
Not bad though... I like the "Killah-Cow" model. :ok:
I don't think there's enough cowbell in the Tri-galactic group to cure that fever. :demon:

Well, not all Warmounts need be big and obvious...and sometimes a vibro stilleto in the right place can do even more damage than a rail gun round. :bandit:

But I have at least four more warmounts being lined up in various stages of completion, possibly a fifth...Plus revisiting some languishing starship designs with an eye to finishing them(at last!).
Going to be a busy summer!
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Updated the Maskirovan with artwork. :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

LOL; the Shemarr there looks like she's having far too much fun.

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

DhAkael wrote:LOL; the Shemarr there looks like she's having far too much fun.

Well, she has been crushing her enemies as they fled before her.... ;)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

Some berserker loving this time.

Shemarrian Joten Elite

On a remote planet, in the command center of a Splugorth outpost, the sensor technician turned to his commander. "Sir, sensors have detected a lone Shemarrian approaching the front gate!”
"By herself? HA! Arm defenses and wait until she's at point blank range then vaporize her!"
"Uh.. Sir.. Computer has matched the Shemarrian to one on file.. Berserker class.. Designation.. 'Big Bertha'.."
"Big... Bertha.. SCRAMBLE EVERY-" A loud bang shakes the building. "Oh no.. It's too late.." Another thundering bang and the roof crumples, a large fist punches through crushing the sensor technician and half the command staff.

The Joten is another Shemarrian Elite that changes the Shemarrian from a normal robot, or cyborg, into something more.. supernatural, similar to the Channide werewolf. Visually, a Joten looks like a Berserker, although usually of a more muscular stature, shorter and thicker antenna, at least until the recipient's unusual ability is used. When the ability is used, the Joten can grow in size to massive proportions. However, the Joten, once starts to grow, has to pick a size to grow to and can not change size except back to original size, but any size up to their maximum can be selected, which some powerful Jotens getting up to 100 ft or possibly more, tall.
Jotens are usually found in the Skullcrusher tribe, leading berserker groups, although the Blood Rider tribe does have a few amongst their ranks, and at least one, with chromed skin, has appeared in the Silvermoons tribe. They are usually used in heavy assaults, including sieges against facilities, but during peace times, they can aid in the construction of defenses or other Shemarrian facilities.
Joten usually wear simple armor or clothing, which does grow with them. However complex armor, power, or highly advanced armor does not, and instead breaks apart as the Joten grows. Some will usually only wear simple coverings made from creatures with mega-damage hides with normal berserker armor designed to quickly break open when the Joten triggers their growth ability. Some wear lose clothing that will keep them covered until they reach about triple their normal size, at which point the clothing rips as and tears away and the Shemarrian goes naked while in giant form, which some use to their advantage against male opponents.

Type: Shemar 'Joten' Giant
Class: Robot Gynoid/Android Elite
Crew: Advanced Neural Intelligence
M.D.C. by Location:
*Antennas (2) 20 each
*Hands (2) 30 each
Upper Arms & Shoulders (2) 110 each
Forearms (2) 100 each
Legs (2) 150 each
*Head 105
**Main Body 310 (without armor)

Height: 8 foot +2d6 inches
Width: 3 feet
Length: 2 feet
Weight: 750 lbs
Power System: Nuclear
Physical Attributes: Equal to Robotic PS. 36, PP. 26.
Cargo: None; only what can be carried externally
Speed:
Running: 100 mph maximum, +10% per 10 foot increase in transformation
Jumping: Same as berserker, but gains 25% increase for every 10 foot height increase.
Flying: Not Possible without jet pack. When transformed, magic or aircraft required.
Market Cost: EXCLUSIVE to the (E)Shemarrian Tribes
Systems of Note:
Standard Shemarrian Robot Systems, plus:
Full optical systems, laser targeting, passive night vision, telescopic vision, thermal imaging, infrared, ultraviolet, and polarization filters. Also has motion and heat detection, and other standard Shemarrian systems. Additional/special sensors may be built in by the creating Spinsters or at the behest of the individual.

*Bionic Cybernanite Repair Systems---A modified bionic nanotech repair system that originated with the Ecotroz Shemar. These systems repair 4d6 MD per hour, and can repair 60 MDC before needing material stocks to convert to MD repair material.

Growth Spurt - Through a similar process as the Neshemar Vada Transformation, the Joten alters its size and power. The Joten can grow to a maximum height of 50 feet + 10 feet per level of experience above level 5. Can select any height greater than original height in measurements of 10 feet above original height (so if 8 foot 5 inches, can grow from 18 feet 5 inches to 58 feet 5 inches, up to level 5, then larger for levels 6 and higher). Strength becomes Supernatural instead of robotic and increases by +4 for every 10 feet increment of growth, but suffers a -1 to P.P. for every increment. M.D.C. to main body increases by 300 and all other locations increase by 25% for every 10 foot increase. Weight increases by 50% for every 10 feet, and melee attacks (punches, kicks, finger claws, etc.) increase by 1 die per increment. Built in ranged weapons, such as eye lasers, increase by 1 die of damage for every 20 foot increment.
To strike in melee combat increases by +4. The repair systems also seem to go into overdrive while transformed, feeding off the recipient's psionic abilities, healing 2d6 MD per melee round, ignoring the need for converting material stocks after 60 MDC has been repaired.
The Joten’s speed increases by 10%, while dodge rolls suffer -1 for every 10 foot increment.
Meanwhile, all berserker class Shemarrians gain a morale based +1 to strike, dodge, parry and initiative. Skullcrushers gain a further +1 bonus.
Horror Factor: When the recipient grows to a height of at least 30 feet, gains a Horror Factor of 14, +1 for every 20 feet above 30 feet.
Duration: The recipient can only remain in the transformed state for a limited time as it takes a toll on the recipient mentally. Can only maintain the transformation for *MEx2 melee rounds, after which, the recipient is fatigued, half combat bonuses and attacks for 2d4 melee rounds. Also the recipient's ISP is halved, as the ISP is used to fuel the transformation. Also the Shemarrian is unable to use any of their psionic powers while transformed to giant form.
(*Remember; Ecotroz Shemar start out with a 5d6 ME stat)
Note that hand held weapons do not grow with the Shemarrian, thus many will carry oversized weapons, or ones that can be expanded or enlarged (through magical or technological means). Some Rite of Upgrade options may not function properly while the Joten is transformed, such as flight systems, which would have more power (their weight capability is only increased by 10% for every 10 foot increase, which may not be enough to counter the weight of the enlarged Joten).
If the Shemarrian wears natural clothing(i.e. leather, hide, ironwood/bark/leaf, armored shell), even that of mega-damage creatures, the clothing is tailored to expand with them, providing modesty protection, though any protective value remains unchanged with regards to MDC.

Weapons Systems:
1) Arm Lasers(2)---The Joten retain the forearm lasers of the regular warriors. Just point and shoot.
Range: 2,000 ft
Damage: 3d6 MD per single blast

2) Finger Claws---The Joten’s hands feature retractable vibroblades.
Range: Melee
Damage: 3d6 MD

3) Executioner Vibro-Sword (1)--- This is the standard berserker weapon, which ends up becoming a one handed or a dagger depending on how large the Joten becomes.
Weight: 40 lbs
Range: Melee
Size: 6 feet long
Damage: 4d6 M.D.
Special Bonuses: Berserkers gain +1 to strike and parry with large swords, battle axes, pole arms and spears.
*Option: The Executioner Vibro-Sword can be switched out for larger swords.

Programming/Skills:
In addition to the normal (E)Shemarrian combat and espionage programming, Jotens have the following skills:
Detect Ambush (40% base, or +10% if has higher skill)
Detect Concealment (50% base, or +15% if has higher skill)
Trap & Mine Detection (40% base, or +10% if has higher skill)
Military Fortification (40% base, or +15% if has higher skill)

Actions/Attacks Per Melee: Standard 10 for Berserker, but gain +1 per 20 feet grown increase while standing in place
Note: Use standard berserker bonuses except where changed during transformation
Damage: As per normal berserker Robotic Strength 36, or Supernatural when transformed.

Options
As noted above, the degree of post-Elite conversion Upgrades possible are limited by the need to maintain appearances and not interfere with the transformation ability. However, the following are a few of the more common and modification-acceptable additions:

*Eye Lasers---This gives the Joten a ‘hands-free’ weapon in the form of a killer stare.
Range: 1,000 ft
Damage: 2d6 MD single blast, 4d6 MD from both eyes simultaneously
Bonus: +2 to strike (in addition to any other bonuses)

*Chromed Skin---This option makes the skin of the Joten metallic and reflective, reducing damage from laser weapons by half. However, it greatly reduces the Joten’s ability to hide. Laser weapons deal half damage. The chromed skin increases MDC by another 100 to main body and +10% to all other locations.

Variants:
Fire Joten
The skin of the Joten is impregnated with ceramic material, increasing resistance to fire and heat. A flamethrower is added to the mouth and plasma blasters replace the standard lasers in the arms.
-Immune to standard fires and fires from mega-damage sources.

-Flamethrower: A multi-fuel system, feeding from an internal tank.
Note that tank capacity changes with the Joten’s growth size, as the internal tank is of an expandable ‘bladder’ design. Capacity while at default base-size is fairly limited, but at larger growth stages the Joten can, if they have time and material is available, ‘tank up’ before battle. When shrinking back down, the Joten must expel any excess flame-fuel in their reservoirs until only the baseline capacity remains.
Range: 230 ft
Damage:
(Gasoline/Alcohol) 1d4x10 SDC
(Napalm) 1d6x10 SDC, plus does 5d6 SDC per melee for 1d4 minutes
(MD Fluid) 1d4 MD per blast, 1d4 MD per melee for 2d4 minutes
(Incendi-Gel)2d6 MD, 2d6 MD per melee for 1d6 minutes
(WI Napalm-P) 3d6 MD per blast, 1d4x10+10 MD per concentrated burst(counts as two attacks). 2d6 MD per melee for 1d4 minutes.
Note: The flamethrower can also be used to cover an area with fluid: up to 10 ft per attack used. Used with Super-Napalm, this does 1d4 MD, Incendi-Gel does 1d6 MD, and with Napalm-P, this does 2d6 MD.
Rate of Fire:(Direct-Stream Mode) Standard
Payload:(Direct-Stream Mode
(Gasoline/Alcohol) 5 blasts at human-size, 45 blasts at full-size
(Napalm) 10 blasts at human-size, 60 blasts at full-size
(MD Fluid) 16 blasts at human-size, 100 blasts at full-size
(Incendi-Gel) 16 blasts at human-size, 120 blasts at full-size
(WI Napalm-P) 16 blasts at human-size, 200 blasts at full-size (much more concentrated than the regular gasoline/alcohol).

-Plasma Blasters: Any standard cyborg plasma weapon can be mounted in the arms.

-Flame On - The fire Joten can engulf itself in flames, making it dangerous to engage in melee. Can only do this for 2 melee rounds at a time, with a 3 melee round cool down period, but adds +2d6 M.D. fire damage to all melee strikes, or when grabbed. Any clothing or items carried, unless treated or designed to be fire proof, will take damage and burn up. However, all sensor ranges are reduced by half due to interference from the flames.

Ice Joten
The Joten’s skin takes on a blue tint, and is usually cool the touch. The Joten is immune to all cold based attacks, has the ability to create ice blasts, and melee weapons made from super hard ice.
-Immune to cold and cold based attacks.

-Create melee weapons from ice -The Joten can create any simple melee weapon from maces, clubs, swords and axes that deals same damage for equivalent sized weapon, plus deals an extra 2d6 from extreme cold. Takes two melee actions to create a melee weapon.
Alternately, the Joten can create an ice shield that has 50 M.D.C. When transformed, this increases by 25% (round down) for every 10 foot size increase. Takes 3 melee actions to create a shield.

-Ice Blasts-The Joten can, from its hands, release a bolt of extreme cold ice, or cover a large area with icy blasts, freezing targets.
Range: ice bolt 1000 feet, icy blast 100 feet long 10 feet wide.
Damage: Ice bolt 3d6, icy blast 2d6 plus chance to freeze target in place for 1d4 melee rounds, or until 10 points of fire damage dealt to melt the ice.
Rate of Fire: Equal to number of attacks.

-Ice Up - The ice Joten can encase itself in ice, granting greater protection, and with the addition of spikes, extra damage to melee strikes or when grappled. The Joten gains 100 MDC to main body and 25% increase to all other locations in bonus M.D.C., with a +25% increase per 10% increase in height. However fire and heat based attacks, including plasma weapons, deal double damage to the ice armor. The ice armor takes up half the Jotens attacks in the round, during the formation can not move more than 25 mph in speed. With the ice armor formed, the Joten can not use any built in weapons, except laser eyes, if any installed, which gain a +25% in range and damage. Speed is reduced by 50%, and weight increased by 25%. The Joten can still form ice weapons and use the ice blasts. The ice armor lasts as long as it still has M.D.C. or until dismissed or the Joten changes size.
taalismn
Priest

Updated to the Codex! :ok:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

"So he's gone, good riddance to that maniac."
"Still I'm unease with him being gone when Northern Gun is open their doors and reports of the Minion War starting to look at Earth."
"We can take them, I mean I would rather fight a possessed robot than face one of Dr. Sparks creations."
"What if he is planning for a bigger event, I found this file about a second rise of Mechanoids. Maybe that's why he left in orbit near Juipter."
"Titan orbits Saturn."
"Whatever, best we leave him alone, and pray he comes with something good."
taalismn
Priest

89er wrote:"So he's gone, good riddance to that maniac."
"Still I'm unease with him being gone when Northern Gun is open their doors and reports of the Minion War starting to look at Earth."
"We can take them, I mean I would rather fight a possessed robot than face one of Dr. Sparks creations."
"What if he is planning for a bigger event, I found this file about a second rise of Mechanoids. Maybe that's why he left in orbit near Juipter."
"Titan orbits Saturn."
"Whatever, best we leave him alone, and pray he comes with something good."

Because Doc Manhattan told him to stay the hell away from Mars?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Warmount Ordnance Missile Packs
(aka ‘Whomps’)

‘There’s little glory to be had standing back and hitting an enemy from out of sight. There’s less glory to be had charging into battle and wasting good warriors for no better reason than because you wanted to stare the enemy right in the eye.”
----War Chieftain Tasis Dark-Lightning, DarkWater Tribe.

These are a field refit to existing Monstrex Warmounts, meant to increase their utility as ranged weapons platforms, first seen during the Shemarrian Civil War. ARCHIE-3 placed little emphasis on missile weaponry when he and Hagan created the Shemarrians, in part due to the desire to leave as little actual physical evidence behind(in the form of missile parts) and also because of the greater logistic demands of supplying his proxy troops with more sophisticated missile ordnance. The rebel EShemar had fewer compunctions about using missiles(and in fact one of their first home-brewed Warmounts was used mainly as a missile truck) to fend off both ARCHIE-3’s robotic minions AND blast the Splugorth from long range. It was the EShemar who first began field-fiiting their Monst-Rex warmounts into impromptu artillery platforms, using ordnance hardpoints and aircraft rocket launchers acquired from mercenaries and the Black Market.
Meant to supplement the existing modular weapons available to the Monstrexes, the WOMPs are ‘saddle-pack’-style weapons hardpoints similar in general configuration to the cargo panniers on the Monst-Rex ”Pack Mule”. The ‘yoke’ fits over the back spikes(they can only reach half as far and do half damage while the WOMP is fitted), with a hardpoint on each side. Each hardpoint can be fitted with an adjustable angle rocket launcher, or (later on) with an automatic mortar or grenade launcher. The added weight and encumbrance does slow the Warmount up some, but adds heavy-hitting ranged firepower.
Once expended, the launchers can be reloaded(typically from an accompanying ‘pack-mule’, or the entire assembly can be ejected and discarded, freeing the Monstrex up for front line combat(or fast retreat).
Though many warriors initially chafed at the idea of being stuck with support fire duty(a problem solved by assigning the task to NeShemar, or rotating the duty), the WOMPs proved enormously successful and the idea was later adapted to other large quadruped Warmounts(especially those with available backs), such as robotic Rhino-Buffalo. The concept is also used throughout the Shemarrian Star Nation.
When first seen deployed in Europe by Shemarrian expeditionary force members, NGR observers compared the refit to pre-Rifts German vehicles, especially the WW2-era SdKfz 251, reviving(perhaps more appropriately) the nicknames of Stuka-zu-fuss(‘Foot Stuka’) or Heulende Kuh(‘Howling Cow’) for the Shemarrian robot animals with rocket launchers.
Weight: Typically adds about 1,000 lbs of extra weight when fully loaded
Penalty: When fully loaded, reduce maximum running speed by 25%.
a)Mini-Missiles---19 shot pod per hardpoint
b) Short Range Missiles---5 shot box pod per hardpoint
c) Medium Range Missiles---3 per hardpoint
d) Katyusha launcher---Simple and classic 122mm ballistic rocket artillery
Weight: (Rocket)
(Short) 102 lbs
(Long) 170 lbs
Range:(Short) 7 miles
(Long) 13 miles
Damage: Both missile types use a 122mm warhead, typically the following warhead types(damage may vary as much as 50% by the quality of warhead manufacture):
(Fragmentation) 1d6x10 MD to a 60 ft blast radius
(Incendiary) 1d4x10 MD to a 50 ft blast radius, plus 01-75% chance of setting combustible materials aflame
(High Explosive) 2d6x10 MD to a 20 ft blast radius
(Plasma) 3d4x10 MD to a 40 ft blast radius
(Smoke) Covers a 100 ft area in thick obscuring smoke. Typically disperses within 1d6 melees, depending on local wind and humidity conditions.
(Chemical) Varies, but typically used to dispense CS or nerve agents. Rarely used, on Rifts Earth, since ARCHIE-3’s minions didn’t breath, and most Splugorth minions had either supernatural constitutions or magical/technological NBC protections. Typically covers a 100 ft area. Like the smoke, local weather conditions determine the dispersal rate.
(Submunition)---Detonates airburst style over the target and scatters a small cloud of grenade-like sub-mines, that can be used to infilade an area with contact explosives or delayed-fuze mines. Carries over 18 submunitions, scattering over a 100 ft area, and doing 5d6 MD to a 10 ft blast radius each.
Rate of Fire: Volleys of 1-4
Payload: 4 rockets per hardpoint
Penalties: Katyushas use the standard rules for unguided artillery with regard to deviation from target. Best fired in salvoes of 4 or more rockets.

e)Rifle Grenades---Taking advantage of the availability of 30-50 mm rifle grenades, the EShemar fitted each hardpoint with a ‘hedgerow’ of spigot-launchers, topped by a rifle-grenade. Though much shorter-ranged than the other WOMPs, firing them in salvo could prove to have a devastating effect, especially on massed enemy formations.
Range: Typically 1,800 ft
Damage:
(Riot)---Combination flash-bang and rubber pellet charge---Victims are -10 to strike, parry, and dodge, -1 to initiative, and lose 1 APM for 1d4 melees. Rubber pellets do 1d4 SDC damage, but have a 60% chance of knockdown for any human-sized, or smaller, beings, caught in a 10 ft blast radius.....lose initiative and 1 APM for that melee(cost: 80 credits)
(Fragmentation-SDC) 2d4x10 SDC to 20 ft blast radius(cost: 100 credits)
(Fragmentation-MD) 3d6 MD to 25 ft blast radius(cost: 280 credits)
(High Explosive) 6d6 MD to 10 ft blast radius(cost: 360 credits)
(Anti-Armor HEAT) Very heavy projectile(range drops to 120 ft) Does 2d4x10 MD to a 1 ft diameter area(shaped charge)(cost: 800 credits)
(Plasma/Micro-Fusion) 1d6x10 MD to 8 ft blast radius (cost: 800 credits)
(Incendiary) 2d6 MD flash damage to 12 ft blast radius, plus does 1d4 MD per melee for 2d4 melees(cost: 350 credits)
(Acid)---4d6 MD to a 5 ft radius, then diminishes in strength by 1d6 each melee(lasts about 4 melees)(cost: credits)
(Chemical) Effects vary, but contains enough chemical agent to cover a 15 ft radius
(Illumination) Can loft to an altitude of 600 ft, and illuminate a 500 ft radius for 4d4 melees. (cost: 15 credits)
Note: Additional grenade types, including TW munitions, can be used as available.
Rate of Fire: Volleys of 1-12
Payload: 12 shots per rack

f) 40mm Automatic Grenade Launcher---Another weapon acquired from allies and black market sources.
Range: 7,000 ft
Damage: Fragmentation: 4d6 MD to 12 ft area, 2d6x10 MD to a 40 ft area for a 10 rd burst.
Armor-Piercing: 1d4x10 MD to 3 ft area, 3d6x10 MD to a 8 ft area for a 10 rd burst.
Rate of Fire: Standard
Payload: 300 rd drum each AGL

g) 82mm Mortars----Based on a Free Quebec Glitterboy weapon(and copied by both Paladin Steel and the EShemar).
MDC: 100
Range:(Direct-fire) 6,000 ft
(Indirect Fire) 2.2 miles
Damage:(High Explosive) 1d6x10 MD to a 20 ft blast radius
(Fragmentation)1d4x10 +5 MD to 25 ft blast area
(Armor-Piercing High Explosive) 2d4x10 MD to 6 ft blast area
Rate of Fire: Single shot, EGCHH.
Payload: 6 rounds, ready to fire
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

I decided to update the codex with links (I'll alter the links later so that they're all clickable instead of only a few at the moment) and a few items that aren't in the main codex list. Although there are a few items I'm missing (might have just missed them at a quick glance).
Have to split this up over a couple of posts as for some reason the forum only allows 50 urls per post.

Codex: Shemarrians (as of 5/12/2013)
Including Shemarrian Civil War and Shemarrian Star Nation

Origin Key:
#---Canon material
*---Online fan creation
Rifter Published Shemarrian Material will be followed by (Rifter issue number and author credits)

Shemarrian ‘Originals’/’Role Models’/’Inspirations’(?):
*-Shaemarians
*-Ecotroz

A.R.C.H.I.E.-3 Shemarrian Loyalist Units/Creations
(note: does not include ARCHIE-3/Hagan's/Cyberworks' non-Shemarrian creations/units)
*-The Machine Goddess Ark. (A-ARK-02) http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2474667#p2474667
*A-SHE-SSW-01 Sky Sweeperhttp://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2475603#p2475603
*A-SHE-42 "Holy Warrior" http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2484351#p2484351 http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2487319#p2487319 http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2487365#p2487365
*Ark-XP001 Agonarii http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2486219#p2486219
*-'Veronica' (Cyborg NPC) viewtopic.php?p=2475179#p2475179 viewtopic.php?p=2475260#p2475260
*-'Hellen' (Cyborg NPC) viewtopic.php?p=2487504#p2487504
*-Demi-Shemarrians viewtopic.php?p=2475623#p2475623

*ARCHIE-BOZZ Big Boss Robot viewtopic.php?p=2631043#p2631043
*A-LHWK-01/02 Lightning Hawk viewtopic.php?p=2475603#p2475603
*AEOLUS (TR-AEO01, AC-AEOLUS MK1, NG-AEOLUS) Wing - Falcon Glider (A-FGW-01) Wing viewtopic.php?p=2475603#p2475603

*Ark-001b Ava Goddess Avatar viewtopic.php?p=2479129#p2479129

Shemarrian Tribes:
#HawkMoon
#DarkWaters
#Blood Riders
#Ghost Riders
#SkullCrushers
#HorrorWoods
#Wolf’s Path
#SilverMoon
*Sapphire Cobra
*WayFinder
*Nightmare/Lost Eclipse (verified)

*Shadowblades(?)

Shemarrian Classes/Castes (as of 2/26/2011):
(Note: the model numbers of A.R.C.H.I.E-3 origin designs are not repeated or used here; the EShemar and Free Shemarrians REFUSE to use model/serial numbers in reference to their sentient selves. To qoute a Ghost Rider; “You probably won’t get this joke, but damn it, we’re NOT NUMBERS!”)

#---Baseline(canon) Material

#War Goddess(*Various fan modifications)
#War Chief(*Various fan modifications)
*Shemarrian Elites
**EShemar Hawkmoon Celestial viewtopic.php?p=2475510#p2475510
**Hawkmoon Celestar(WIP)
**EShemar Darkwater Asrai Elite viewtopic.php?p=2344435#p2344435
**Darkwater Scyllan viewtopic.php?p=2486888#p2486888
**Sapphire Cobra Naga viewtopic.php?p=2255722#p2255722
**Sapphire Cobra Medusa viewtopic.php?p=2335246#p2335246
**Sapphire Cobra Quiksil/Darkling viewtopic.php?p=2652174#p2652174
**Silvermoon Prism Warrior viewtopic.php?p=2578245#p2578245
**SkullCrusher Necriant viewtopic.php?p=2300901#p2300901
**Skullcrusher Joten http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2683148#p2683148
**Blood Rider Zealot viewtopic.php?p=2258214#p2258214
**Blood Rider Vulcar http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2660527#p2660527
**Wayfinder Pathfinder
**Wayfinder Ariona viewtopic.php?p=2342786#p2342786
**Lost Eclipse Kildren viewtopic.php?p=2493181#p2493181
**Lost Eclipse Nahsi viewtopic.php?p=2562049#p2562049
**Lost Eclipse VAtFather viewtopic.php?p=2648583#p2648583
**Lost Eclipse Tisiphonii viewtopic.php?p=2645816#p2645816
**Ghost Rider Domimatrix viewtopic.php?p=2510992#p2510992
**Wolf’s Path Channide http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2642224#p2642224
**Yurei viewtopic.php?p=2281331#p2281331
**Valkari viewtopic.php?p=2280731#p2280731
(See also Steel Phoenix and Cobra Dragon under War Mounts)

*EShemarrian Psi-Shamaness viewtopic.php?p=2254567#p2254567
#Shemarrian Berserker (*Various fan modifications)
#Shemarrian Warrior(*Various fan modifications)
#Spinster/*Tinker/*Healer
Shemarrian Mystic(Rifter #53, Damon Sutton)
Shemarrian Preserver(Rifter #53, Damon Sutton)
#Male Shemarrian(*Various fan modifications) viewtopic.php?p=2342788#p2342788
#Pariah/*Reclaimed/*Acolite
*Vada Transform NeShemar viewtopic.php?p=2554162#p2554162
*NeShemar viewtopic.php?p=2512861#p2512861
*Orseme NeShemar viewtopic.php?p=2363259#p2363259
*Ne’R’Mar
*Myrmidons(provisional)
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

Warmounts (To Date):

#A-001/002 Monst-Rex(*Various fan modifications)
#A-003 Monst-Rex “Pack Mule”
#A-006/007 Monst-Crane(*Various fan modifications)
**Type 2 Monst-Crane Flying Warmount viewtopic.php?p=2347663#p2347663
#(varying model numbers) “Genuine Imitation” Repli-Bots(*Various fan modifications)

*EcoS-K-1 Monstropede viewtopic.php?p=2156349#p2156349
*EcoS-K-2 Equus viewtopic.php?p=2157540#p2157540
*EcoS-K-3 Steel Phoenix(also considered to be an EShemar Elite/Transferred Intelligence) viewtopic.php?p=2217027#p2217027
*EcoS-K-4 Chirops viewtopic.php?p=2204787#p2204787
*EcoS-K-5 Sphinex viewtopic.php?p=2184879#p2184879
*EcoS-K-6 Battle Hawk viewtopic.php?p=2306119#p2306119
*EcoS-K-7 SeaSword viewtopic.php?p=2239294#p2239294
*EcoS-K-8 Ironback viewtopic.php?p=2254567#p2254567
*EcoS-K-9 Steel Claw viewtopic.php?p=2304594#p2304594
*EcoS-K-10 Tusker viewtopic.php?p=2268740#p2268740
*EcoS-K-11 Cybear viewtopic.php?p=2272577#p2272577
*EcoS-K-12 VelociClaw viewtopic.php?p=2338199#p2338199

*SCES-01 Queen Cobra (EcoS-K-13?) viewtopic.php?p=2233074#p2233074
*SCES-IIE Cobra Dragon(EcoS-K-14?)(also considered to be an EShemar Elite/Transferred Intelligence) viewtopic.php?p=2256780#p2256780

*EcoS-K-15 Axyridis http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2347785#p2347785
*EcoS-K-16 Gorgon viewtopic.php?p=2455610#p2455610
*EcoS-K-17 Majestrex viewtopic.php?p=2456861#p2456861
*EcoS-K-18 Tuin viewtopic.php?p=2476797#p2476797
*EcoS-K-19 Apetaur viewtopic.php?p=2468751#p2468751
*EcoS-K-20 Stone Eater viewtopic.php?p=2311205#p2311205
*EcoS-K-21 Orobos viewtopic.php?p=2339666#p2339666
*EcoS-K-22 Saurotron viewtopic.php?p=2325858#p2325858
*EcoS-K-23 Aracha viewtopic.php?p=2358077#p2358077
*EcoS-K-24 Shebu viewtopic.php?p=2498599#p2498599
*EcoS-K-25 Octas viewtopic.php?p=2359341#p2359341
*EcoS-K-26 Nautika viewtopic.php?p=2392266#p2392266
*EcoS-K-27 Gracille viewtopic.php?p=2341302#p2341302
*EcoS-K-28 Draxos viewtopic.php?p=2425214#p2425214
*EcoS-K-29 Buthidid viewtopic.php?p=2428406#p2428406
*EcoS-K-30 HellMole viewtopic.php?p=2500956#p2500956
*EcoS-K-31 Brightmare viewtopic.php?p=2502215#p2502215
*EcoS-K-32 Lepidopterror viewtopic.php?p=2560780#p2560780
*ECo-K-33 Arzach viewtopic.php?p=2574778#p2574778
*EcoS-K-34 Ghouldar viewtopic.php?p=2565704#p2565704
*EcoS-K-35 Monstriark viewtopic.php?p=2549206#p2549206
*EcoS-K-36 Terragore viewtopic.php?p=2563926#p2563926
*EcoS-K-37 Hekatonheires viewtopic.php?p=2663555#p2663555
*EcoS-K-38 Incindar Battlecat viewtopic.php?p=2577182#p2577182
*EcoS-K-39 Shredwing http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2593152#p2593152
*ECoS-K-40 Cyclopede viewtopic.php?p=2595369#p2595369
*ECoS-K-41 Pyrolyte viewtopic.php?p=2638770#p2638770
*EcoS-K-42 Nechbet Aerial Warmount viewtopic.php?p=2632326#p2632326
*EcoS-K-43 Treberus viewtopic.php?p=2657987#p2657987
*EcoS-K-44 Maskirovan viewtopic.php?p=2681564#p2681564
*EcoS-K-45 Cyroc(WIP)
*EcoS-K-46 Aquilon(WIP)

*EcoS-KRP3036 VBS Shemarrian-Brand Vorpal Bunny Slippers viewtopic.php?p=2621242#p2621242
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

Shemar ‘Animals’:
#AA-10SW/A-009 Shemarrian Wolf
*EShe-11SW Kantaran Schillga---(aka ‘Shemarrian Dire Wolf’, ‘Skulleater’) http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2345985#p2345985
*EShe-12SW Kantaran Madghar---(aka ‘Badger-Wolf’, ‘Mole-Wolf’) viewtopic.php?p=2345985#p2345985
*EShe-13SW Kantaran Scarnus---(aka ‘Quillback Wolf’, ‘Spark-Wolf’, ‘Firestarter’) viewtopic.php?p=2345985#p2345985
*EShe-14SW Kantaran Lumnis--(aka ‘Moon Wolf’, ‘Silver Wolf’, ‘Royal Wolf’) viewtopic.php?p=2345985#p2345985
*EShe-15SW Kantaran Vox--(aka ‘Howler Wolf’) viewtopic.php?p=2345985#p2345985
*EShe-16SW Kantaran Toxos---(aka ‘Venom Wolf’)  viewtopic.php?p=2345985#p2345985
*EShe-17SW Kantaran Pyranine---(‘Redjaw’, ‘FireWolf’) viewtopic.php?p=2345985#p2345985
*EShe-19LE Kantaran Gorgona ---(aka ‘Anemone Dog’, ‘Gorgon-Hound’) viewtopic.php?p=2530474#p2530474
*EShe-20LE Kantaran Velocus---(aka ‘Rollerdog’, ‘Studridge’) viewtopic.php?p=2530474#p2530474
*Eshemar 'Kintori' Shemarrian Wolf-Pup viewtopic.php?p=2606410#p2606410
*EShe-18SW Kantaran Phalanx Robo-Gestalt---('Combiner Wolf') viewtopic.php?p=2618358#p2618358

*Hellhound Nightmare Tribe Elite Wolf viewtopic.php?p=2643819#p2643819

#AA-03 Avian Spy/*AA-03(EShe-AA03 'Avyet' Shemarrian Raptor) viewtopic.php?p=2514541#p2514541
*EShe-AA04Hm Shrikewing viewtopic.php?p=2514541#p2514541
*EShe-AA05Hm Slashtail viewtopic.php?p=2514541#p2514541
*EShe-AA06 Strikebeak  viewtopic.php?p=2514541#p2514541
*EShe-AA07Sm Silverlite viewtopic.php?p=2514541#p2514541
*EShe-AA08 Flameflyte viewtopic.php?p=2514541#p2514541
*EShe-AA09Dw Darkhawk viewtopic.php?p=2514541#p2514541

*EcoS-KBSS4 ‘Gekker’ viewtopic.php?p=2264362#p2264362
*EcoS-KaSSc-01 Cyper viewtopic.php?p=2335047#p2335047
*EcoS-KRPX2001 Selen viewtopic.php?p=2337056#p2337056
*EcoS-AAR-01 'Chirt' viewtopic.php?p=2518811#p2518811
*EcoS-KRP07LE ‘Bursk’ Robotic Warbeast/Watchbeast viewtopic.php?p=2614651#p2614651

*A-SHE-26 Wyrding Tree(Rifter #53, Damon Sutton)

*Cybertrees(various)

*EcoS-MCRD-01Sm Mooncalf viewtopic.php?p=2378264#p2378264
*EShe-R207Gr Foci Scout Drone viewtopic.php?p=2450296#p2450296

*EcoS-D06LE ‘Cooter’(aka ‘Cootie’) Robot ‘Swarm’ Drone
*EcoS-D07LE ‘Bubonic’(aka ‘Bubunny’) Robot ‘Swarm’ Drone
*EcoS-D08LE ‘Chitterling’ Robot ‘Swarm’ Drone viewtopic.php?p=2548372#p2548372
*EcoS-D09LE ‘Boresnake' Robot ‘Swarm’ Drone viewtopic.php?p=2562509#p2562509
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

Shemarrian Weapons:
# Shemarrian 6070 ‘Scepter of God’ Rail Gun
# Shemarrian 6000 Rail Gun
# Shemarrian 4000 “Short-Gun” Rail Gun
# Shemarrian Assault Rifle
# Shemarrian .30-06 Hunting Rifle
#SHE-LPP80 Laser Pulse Rifle
#She-PB20 Particle Beam Rifle
# She-PLR25 Plasma Rifle
# She-IP30 Ion Pistol
*Shemarrian Puls-Gauntlet viewtopic.php?p=2039029#p2039029
*EShe-IP30E Ion Pistol viewtopic.php?p=2217506#p2217506
*Shemarrian Buzzshield viewtopic.php?p=2218219#p2218219
*EShemarrian Photonic Grenade viewtopic.php?p=2333925#p2333925
*EShemarrian Pulse-Puncher viewtopic.php?p=2154884#p2154884
*EShemarrian Overload Net
*EShemarrian Governor Harness
*Shemarrian Slicer Ring viewtopic.php?p=2355571#p2355571
*EShemar Sapphire Cobra Boomslang Sword-Whip viewtopic.php?p=2296177#p2296177
*Sapphire Cobra ‘Rattle-Dance’ Nano-Venom
*Sapphire Cobra ‘Stone-Blood’ Nano-Venom
*EShemarrian 38mm PP-01 ESSPA Gauss Pistol viewtopic.php?p=2353142#p2353142
*Sapphire Cobra ‘ElectroByte’ EMP Round viewtopic.php?p=2353142#p2353142
*EShe-ScrGP03 ‘Punch Gun’(also ‘Awl-Gun) viewtopic.php?p=2339880#p2339880
*EShe-ScrPR05 ”BoneBreaker” Personal Cannon
*Forearm Combat Bracers/Grenade Launchers
*EShemarrian ShatterClaw Melee Combat Gauntlet
*EShemarrian ’SkullShatter’ Cannon
*EShe-HLW04Dw Heavy Laser Rifle viewtopic.php?p=2376668#p2376668
*EShe-HLW04DwC Heavy Laser Rifle
*EShe-WpPB30 Particle Beam Rifle viewtopic.php?p=2345981#p2345981
*EShe-WpHLR03 Sniper Laser
*EShe-WpLB02 Laser Bow
*EShe-WpSB02 Repeating Pneumatic Crossbow
*EShe-WpBW-01 Long Bow
*SilverMoon Laser Lance viewtopic.php?p=2332184#p2332184
*Silvermoon Eshe-LPP800 Laser Pulse Rifle
* EShe-BrPMW-01 Plasma Axe viewtopic.php?p=2336772#p2336772
* EShe-BrPMW-02 Plasma Sword
* EShe-BrPMW-03 Plasma Whip
* EShe-BrPMW-04 Plasma Knife
* EShe-BrPMW-05 Plasma Blade
* EShe-BrPR-03 Plasma Rifle
*EShe-BrMEP01 Medical Injector Pistol
* EShemar Battle Standard ADL-Staff(Silvermoons) viewtopic.php?p=2632627#p2632627
* ES-RPGL-6/40//ES-RPGL-6/40G 40mm Grenade Launcher viewtopic.php?p=2634646#p2634646
* EShe-HLW05Wp ‘Dingo’ Cannon viewtopic.php?p=2628555#p2628555
*''Hawkwind' Weapons: viewtopic.php?p=2503131#p2503131
--GRG-1A-Derringer 
--GRG-1B4-Derringer/Pepperbox
--GRG-1B6-Derringer/Pepperbox
--GRG-1B8-Derringer/Pepperbox
--GRG-2Rev-Revolver
--GRG-2RevH-Heavy Revolver
--GRG-2P-Pistol
--GRG-2HP-Pistol
--'Spoilsporting' Anti-Tampering Weapons Modification viewtopic.php?p=2646403#p2646403
*Darkwater Shark Blades viewtopic.php?p=2344435#p2344435
*Darkwater Ion Katana
*Ghostrider Telescoping Blade VibroKatana viewtopic.php?p=2461754#p2461754
*Blood Rider Blood Fire Rounds viewtopic.php?p=2488044#p2488044
*Blood Rider FireDrake Conversion
*Rune Wrench of Duhan (Greater Rune Weapon-Soul Drinker) viewtopic.php?p=2502226#p2502226
*Warmount Ordance Missile Packs viewtopic.php?p=2683977#p2683977
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

Shemarrian Armours:
*Skullcrusher Heavy Assault Armor viewtopic.php?p=2339880#p2339880
*Darkwater Sharkskin Suit
*Darkwater Shooting Star Battle Armor viewtopic.php?p=2376668#p2376668
*Wolf Barding viewtopic.php?p=2345981#p2345981
*Wolf Blades viewtopic.php?p=2345981#p2345981
*Wolf Grenade/Mine Harness viewtopic.php?p=2345981#p2345981
*Claymore Harness viewtopic.php?p=2345981#p2345981
*WolfPack Comm Jammer viewtopic.php?p=2345981#p2345981
*Wayfinder TW Cloak viewtopic.php?p=2369440#p2369440
*Blood Rider EShemar Jumpsuit Armour viewtopic.php?p=2488044#p2488044
*Blood Rider EShemar Armored Robes viewtopic.php?p=2488044#p2488044

Miscellaneous Vehicles and Vessels:
*Hawkmoon EShe-JPP02 Raptor Combat Jet Pack/Drone viewtopic.php?p=2389203#p2389203
*EShemarrian Caravan Barge-Wagons viewtopic.php?p=2374618#p2374618
*EShe-SSN-01 Glashtin Hunter Killer Submarine viewtopic.php?p=2351379#p2351379
*Eshe-SSN03 Humboldt Medium Combat Submarine viewtopic.php?p=2675222#p2675222

Shemarrian Spacecraft (To Date):
*ESheMar-CV/BB1 Scorpio BattleCarrier viewtopic.php?p=2216759#p2216759
*ESheMar-BB03Sc Tartog Battleship viewtopic.php?p=2309393#p2309393
*ES-SD MK1 StormDragon Battleship viewtopic.php?p=2217776#p2217776
*ES-SD MK2.0Dw Abyssal Dragon Battleship viewtopic.php?p=2398095#p2398095
*Hawk-Ray Eshemmar TW Strike Cruiser viewtopic.php?p=2367620#p2367620
*ESheMar-CV-01 Heavy Troop Transport Cruiser viewtopic.php?p=2239294#p2239294
*ESheMar-CG03 Radiant Crescent Heavy Cruiser viewtopic.php?p=2273316#p2273316
*ESheMar-CG-02 Remora Medium Cruiser viewtopic.php?p=2216755#p2216755
*ESheMar-C(M)03 Kumo-rodosha Medium Cruiser http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2275967#p2275967
*SSN Hawkwind Strike Crusier viewtopic.php?p=2388819#p2388819
*ESheMar-LC-01-Unipelta Light Cruiser/Transport viewtopic.php?p=2216390#p2216390
*ESheMar-DD07 Aureale Destroyer viewtopic.php?p=2287183#p2287183
*ESheMar-DD06Sc StarCobra Destroyer http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2371296#p2371296
*ESheMar- “Hydra” Gunship viewtopic.php?p=2341624#p2341624
*ESheMar-FG07Wf Delphin Long Range Scout Frigate viewtopic.php?p=2365416#p2365416
*ESheMar-AuxCv04 “Goshawk” Corvette viewtopic.php?p=2277224#p2277224
*EShe-B/SS02 Hirunda Strike/Scout Ship(WIP)
*ESheMar-ASV01 Scarab Assault Shuttle viewtopic.php?p=2216752#p2216752
*EShe-T03 Rhinochon Medium Multipurpose Transport viewtopic.php?p=2320840#p2320840

*Shaemarian Shem-Rhan Winged Justice Hyper-Dimensional Scout(sometimes operated by Sharmarrian crews in support of SSN operations)

The Caduceus Chrome viewtopic.php?p=2317578#p2317578

*NeR’Mar ‘Rock Turner’ Freelance Prospector viewtopic.php?p=2264728#p2264728

Fighters:
*EShe-F01 Kamayari viewtopic.php?p=2223657#p2223657
*EShe-F02 Ryu viewtopic.php?p=2223657#p2223657
*EShe-F03 Kris viewtopic.php?p=2223657#p2223657
*EShe-F04 Arkawing Medium Aerospace Fighter http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2361474#p2361474
*EShe-F05 Kadia Heavy Aerospace Fighter viewtopic.php?p=2466565#p2466565
taalismn
Priest

Excellent work :shock: 8) :ok: ...I'll see about transfering it to replace the existing Codex on the first thread pages(hey, now we have Shemarrian time travel and retcon on this thread! 8) )
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:Excellent work :shock: 8) :ok: ...I'll see about transfering it to replace the existing Codex on the first thread pages(hey, now we have Shemarrian time travel and retcon on this thread! 8) )

I discovered the hard way that you can only have 50 links in a post, so you may have to split it up like I did.
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:Excellent work :shock: 8) :ok: ...I'll see about transfering it to replace the existing Codex on the first thread pages(hey, now we have Shemarrian time travel and retcon on this thread! 8) )

I discovered the hard way that you can only have 50 links in a post, so you may have to split it up like I did.

Well...that should make re-engineering the first page interesting.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight