Gallowscon and Dead Reign

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Gallowscon and Dead Reign

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Just wanted to tell everyone that Gallowscon was a blast. Kevin ran two games of
Dead Reign. This game is simple cool :ok:. Its also a game in which players who like to blast
away at the monsters all the time, learn that doing so in this game is not a good idea. What
happens is the same results as in the movies. You get overrun and killed. The runner zombies
(kind of like the ones in 28 Days later) and really annoying. They knock you down or distract
you long enough for the slow slouching ones to get you. They are several other types as well,
but I'm not going to talk about them, you'll just have to wait till it comes out. The book goes
to the printer this week so it should be out in time for Halloween. Get it and enjoy.

P.S. If your in a game and a guy is talking to you with half his face torn away, his ear falls
off, and he keeps calling his pet dog five different names. The guy is probably a zombie is
denial :D .
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Re: Gallowscon and Dead Reign

Unread post by Subjugator »

Reagren Wright wrote:Just wanted to tell everyone that Gallowscon was a blast. Kevin ran two games of
Dead Reign. This game is simple cool :ok:. Its also a game in which players who like to blast
away at the monsters all the time, learn that doing so in this game is not a good idea. What
happens is the same results as in the movies. You get overrun and killed. The runner zombies
(kind of like the ones in 28 Days later) and really annoying. They knock you down or distract
you long enough for the slow slouching ones to get you. They are several other types as well,
but I'm not going to talk about them, you'll just have to wait till it comes out. The book goes
to the printer this week so it should be out in time for Halloween. Get it and enjoy.

P.S. If your in a game and a guy is talking to you with half his face torn away, his ear falls
off, and he keeps calling his pet dog five different names. The guy is probably a zombie is

"We have to go get Sammy!"
"Laura and I have been here since the beginning!"
"Dave's back there in his box where I left him!" (ear falls off)
"Doc Jones says that I have the disease but am not a zombie!"

*ahem*

...and last but not least...

"Make me a game!"

/Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Re: Gallowscon and Dead Reign

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Subjugator wrote:
Reagren Wright wrote:Just wanted to tell everyone that Gallowscon was a blast. Kevin ran two games of

"We have to go get Sammy!"
"Laura and I have been here since the beginning!"
"Dave's back there in his box where I left him!" (ear falls off)
"Doc Jones says that I have the disease but am not a zombie!"

*ahem*

...and last but not least...

"Make me a game!"

/Sub

Amen
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!

Return to “Dead Reign™”