Board index » Across the Megaverse® » The Rifter® Forum » The Rifter® Zero.x.x Project

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:59 pm

Voice of the Gateway

Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Hi guys, the first group of people whom I've received the forms of have been notified.

If you haven't been notified, don't worry, the mail might just be late for your letter. I'll be doing this again next week and if you don't get notified then, you may want to resend if you can.

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:23 pm

Adventurer

Location: Naruni Enterprises, Plotting the destruction of ChiTown... I have my army
Comment: 'I'm no leader. I do what I have to do…sometimes people come with me.'
Prince Artemis wrote:
Hi guys, the first group of people whom I've received the forms of have been notified.

If you haven't been notified, don't worry, the mail might just be late for your letter. I'll be doing this again next week and if you don't get notified then, you may want to resend if you can.

Sorry Ive been out of the loop for some time... what's the rifter 0?? Are we actually going backwards??? what kind of work genre should I submit???

"I have seen what the CS has done. Millions of innocents have fallen and I will see to it that every human will hang for the death of my people. I will have justice, even if I have to make a deal with every devil in the megaverse."
~King Leviathan Blackhart III
"Killing a man makes you a murderer, killing many makes you a conqurer, and killing them all makes you a god."
~Mega Deth

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:02 am

Voice of the Gateway

Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Unknown_Nobody wrote:
Prince Artemis wrote:

Sorry Ive been out of the loop for some time... what's the rifter 0?? Are we actually going backwards??? what kind of work genre should I submit???

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/Merchant2 ... _Code=E000