Mechanoids Space

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Mechanoids Space

Unread post by Spinachcat »

It's not Mechanoids Space, but the new Rifter Zero has stuff for Mechanoids fans.

I wrote a mini-sourcebook called "Fistful of Mechanoids" dedicated to Mechanoids: Homeworld. I detail a location called "Basecamp 13" where GMs can jumpstart a new campaign and included a dozen HLS adventures. New OCC, new alien race, lots of new tech, NPCs and other fun stuff.
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

...and it is groovy stuff. I know because I read Fistful of Mechanoids.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

I'll have to re-check & see if I have Rifter Zero in my files. If not, I'll grab it soon.

Yes, Mechanoid Space has been put on 'indefinate hold' for a while, since Palladium has slightly more pressing things to deal with. But I'm confidant we'll still see the information proposed. If nothing else, it can still be released as a PDF or in Rifter articles.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

BookWyrm wrote:I'll have to re-check & see if I have Rifter Zero in my files. If not, I'll grab it soon.

I should have been more specific. The Rifter #0 PDF was e-published 2 years ago (?) and its quite good and full of fun stuff. The new, upcoming Rifter #0.1 PDF is the one that Lord Z just finished editing and that one has Fistful of Mechanoids.

While we wait for Palladium to okay all the bits and bytes of the new PDF, definitely check out the first Rifter #0!
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

Thank you for clarifying that, Spinachbeard the pirate. The Rifter #0 (now available through RPGNow and DriveThruRPG in addition to the Palladium webstore) includes a cool little campaign by the Spinachy Guy involving a crossover between Rifts Earth and Splicers -- but no Mechanoids. The Rifter #0.1 (not yet available for purchase) includes a micro-sourcebook entitled Fistful of Mechanoids, primarily focusing on the Mechanoid Homeworld. How long did Fistful end up being, S-cat, fifty pages?
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913

Return to “The Rifter® Zero.x.x Project”