New superbeing concept

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Bones
Wanderer
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, US, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group

New superbeing concept

Unread post by Bones »

New superbeing concept: a superbeing that can split himself into all the different systems of the body and each one would have a different power. Each of the super powers are especially relevant to the system that controls them. Each system of the body is not independent. They are all controlled by the Nervous System. The whole body has no super powers when all together. The body must separate to have access to the powers. This type of character would probably be considered a mega being. If any one part of the body is completely depleted of HP or SDC then the whole body will die (except for the reproductive system), maybe not right away, but soon. It might even be able to survive a reingtegration for a short while. Each body part has its own vitality. Some parts have SDC while others have HP. Obviously several of these body parts do not have any means of locomotion and should never be able move on their own. For the sake of super beings, each body part levitates and moves as if it were still located in the body. (ex: You might see digestive system floating down the street in the same exact position as if it were still in the body that it originally came from.) The floating body parts act exactly the same way they would be as if they were still in the body they originally came from. If they want to go down they will go down as if the body were crouching or lying down. Each of the body parts has all five of the senses and the nervous system is aware of all of them at the same time. The body is only able to reingtegrate if they are within 20 feet of each other.
Skeletal: Indestructible Bones or Invulnerability-SDC
Nervous: Latent or Master Psychic and Holographic Memory Projection-HP
Endocrine: Chemical Secretion-SDC
Digestive: Super Consumption-SDC
Circulatory: APS: Blood-HP
Muscular: Extraordinary, Superhuman, or Supernatural Strength-SDC
Lymphatic: Pestilence-SDC
Respiratory: Super Wind Blast-HP
Reproductive: Control Others but only the opposite sex-SDC
Urinary: ME: Liquid-SDC
Integumentary: Stretching-SDC
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Unread post by dragon_blaze_99 »

I cant see it for a PC but I could make a very creepy villain how is in away a group of villains on his own but over all way of side on the power he'd be 2 or 3 mega's on his own.
The mind is the gateway to the future
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle
DocS
Adventurer

Unread post by DocS »

He... Is......

THE ORGAN DONOR
slade the sniper
Hero

Unread post by slade the sniper »

I don't know if you wanted feedback or whatnot, but that is seriously odd, creepy and sickeningly cool. I like that idea although reflecting that in the rules would be seriously hard. How does each body part move, what about infections, the smell, what if you get hungry but your digestive system is not "home" in your body right now?

Does the nervous system just lay around in a pile at home while the "parts" are off fighting crime or robbing banks, etc.

That is way cool, but very difficult to adequately model in the game. I do like it though.

-STS
Bones
Wanderer
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, US, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group

Unread post by Bones »

The concept that I had thought up would mean that the entire body would split up at the same time (all or nothing). They would float around and levitate off the ground in the exact same position as if they were still within the body. They would move at the same speed or if they want to jump they would be able to jump up as much as the normal body would be able to. I had envisioned a kind of force field around each system when they were separated. It wouldn't be any tougher than normal skin, but it would make them resistant to infection as much as normal skin is. And the only systems that would actually smell bad is the Integumentary if the super being has not recently bathed, also the Endocrine because that's the one that controls the sweat glands, and then also the Urinary is pretty self explanatory but that one would only apply if the Urinary system actually used its power. You wouldn't have to worry about taking a dump while the body is split up because super consumption leaves no waste.
slade the sniper
Hero

Re:

Unread post by slade the sniper »

----- no text -----
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg
13eowulf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: New superbeing concept

Unread post by 13eowulf »

Topic Locked for necromancy. 13 (thirteen!) years between posts.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”