Hehehehe.... Time for a mind-bender

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Hehehehe.... Time for a mind-bender

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

I was just watching a video about Kamen Rider Kabuto and it got me to thinking: How well do you all think it would work if there were heroes similar to those in the Kamen Rider/Masked Rider and Super Sentai/Power Rangers Franchises (without using the actual names)?

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics Unlimited.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Axelmania
Knight

Re: Hehehehe.... Time for a mind-bender

Unread post by Axelmania »

I can't help but think the "Gestalts" brought to PU2 (weren't they in the Rifter originally?) were influenced by stuff like Golion/Voltron and various Megazords.
zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

Unread post by zerombr »

yeah are you talking about gestalts? I'm not too familiar with the sentai series
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:I was just watching a video about Kamen Rider Kabuto and it got me to thinking: How well do you all think it would work if there were heroes similar to those in the Kamen Rider/Masked Rider and Super Sentai/Power Rangers Franchises (without using the actual names)?

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics Unlimited.

Sure why not?
You might need to invoke some handwavium to get the transporter/bonded mecha/whatever so that you can get the exact effect your looking for...
...but that shouldn't be to hard.

Then go go GM Power!
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”