What degree of infiltration...

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

sinestus
Adventurer

Unread post by sinestus »

yep.. ditto...

the game i'm running... the war has been on for a good while.. and the "heroes" arn't winning...

the cops can/will shut down city blocks (no power and the like) to let Hounds perusue the enemy in relative darkness... that kinda stuff...

basically, the chance of a police station of having a pack of hounds hidden somewhere is prolly about 50/50...
thus a pretty tight hold is kept over the populous at this point...

tho i do alter how things cross over (making it more a portal thing than turning into ooze) thus there are places where tactical strikes could weaken the nightlords hold on a place... tho at this point the PCs don't really know about 'em...
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

I have a little different appoach to the game. In the larger cities theres compleate dominance however in the little towns there is less and less control. That doesnt mean that there is a bent sheriff with his deputies or a mayer/councel member that isnt involve in the greater scheme of things, its just that they are playing at a smaller scale. In other words I'm with Stu on this one.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog

Return to “Nightbane®”