Inferno Fist (Dark Designs)

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Vidynn
Adventurer

Inferno Fist (Dark Designs)

Unread post by Vidynn »

I think there is something wrong with either the activation cost and/or the limitation of the talent Inferno Fist from DD. Warwolf? thank you!
"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.
Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Re: Inferno Fist (Dark Designs)

Unread post by Warwolf »

Vidynn wrote:I think there is something wrong with either the activation cost and/or the limitation of the talent Inferno Fist from DD. Warwolf? thank you!

Yes there is. It looks like a copy/paste error happened in editing. Looking at the manuscript, the activation cost should be 1 P.P.E. for every 1D6 damage from the Talent. That activation cost is capped at 2 P.P.E. per level. In other words, at first level the 'Bane could spend a maximum of 2 P.P.E. to add 2D6 damage to their punch, 4 P.P.E. max for 4D6 at second level, 6 P.P.E. max for 6D6 at third level, etc.

Hope that helps.
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me

Return to “Nightbane®”