Board index » SDC Worlds » Nightbane®

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 12:23 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:13 pm
Posts: 5294
Nightlands:
pg 57 The Unknown's 15 talents include "Swarm Self"
pg 84 The Eliminator has the exact same list which I think is a mistake as 83 says she's level 6 so she should only have 6 talents... I don't suppose CJ ever got back to us about what her actual skill set should be?

Anyway, could The Unknown use this in ANY form, or would he need to take on an animal or insect form to do it? Would that mean Reshapers get Morphus-like bonuses based on the altered forms they take?

Or is it like a Shadow Warlock where everything but level limitations is ignored, including morphus prereq requirements?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:29 pm
  

User avatar
Monk

Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 15291
Location: 2nd Degree Black Belt of Post Fu
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy
Axelmania wrote:
Nightlands:
pg 57 The Unknown's 15 talents include "Swarm Self"
pg 84 The Eliminator has the exact same list which I think is a mistake as 83 says she's level 6 so she should only have 6 talents... I don't suppose CJ ever got back to us about what her actual skill set should be?


She was never revisited. Also, it says they gain one per level, but it doesn't say how many talents they start with, so some of them could have been free innates before level selections.

Also it's possible they can burn permanent PPE to buy them like Nightbane and he just forgot to mention it. Either is possible.

Quote:
Anyway, could The Unknown use this in ANY form, or would he need to take on an animal or insect form to do it? Would that mean Reshapers get Morphus-like bonuses based on the altered forms they take?


What is "this"? What do you want to know if they can use?

Quote:
Or is it like a Shadow Warlock where everything but level limitations is ignored, including morphus prereq requirements?


I think you need to define your question better, still not sure what your asking.

_________________
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:44 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:13 pm
Posts: 5294
"this" meaning elite talents that have morphus characteristic requirements: since there is nothing about ignoring them, would they only be usable whne adopting that form, since they can emulate ANY morphus?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:24 pm
  

User avatar
Monk

Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 15291
Location: 2nd Degree Black Belt of Post Fu
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy
I'd say so.

_________________
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group