Board index » SDC Worlds » Nightbane®

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject: Looking for Nightbane
Unread postPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Wanderer

Location: Beaverton, Oregon, US, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group
Is anybody out there playing Nightbane online? I have been looking for so long for a group to play with. Not looking for a mashup with Rifts, PFRPG, or HU. Just want a straight up Nightbane game. Either play-by-post or chat is fine. I've looked on the forums and the many other game registries out there. Every time I think I found what I'm looking for everything just falls apart, usually before it even starts. What is a player to do? If this post goes against the rules for this wall I apologize.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:40 am

Hero

Bones wrote:
Is anybody out there playing Nightbane online? I have been looking for so long for a group to play with. Not looking for a mashup with Rifts, PFRPG, or HU. Just want a straight up Nightbane game. Either play-by-post or chat is fine. I've looked on the forums and the many other game registries out there. Every time I think I found what I'm looking for everything just falls apart, usually before it even starts. What is a player to do? If this post goes against the rules for this wall I apologize.

If you can't find a online game, why not start a local game?

cyber-yukongil v2.5 wrote:
I don't think anything could ever be said better. :ok:

Hide our face behind a mask contrived to lose ourselves a thousand times inside. This is where we've drawn the line. There's nothing else to give but what you see; only sacrifice of blood and tears. - VNV Nation, Off Screen

Unread postPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Champion

Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!
You're looking for Nightbane? There's one....and there....and over there.....that one, definitely....and those two.....

:-)

Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D

Unread postPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Wanderer

Location: Beaverton, Oregon, US, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group
I've been looking for local players too. It's really sad how few people have even heard about Nightbane. When it comes to horror the only thing people know about is World of Darkness.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:59 am

Wanderer

I am actually in a group that has enough players. We just need a GM. What do ya say fellas? I know there's a Nightbane GM out there somewhere.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Wanderer

I found somebody that would be willing to GM Nightbane. If you would like to join come over here:

http://www.dragonsfoot.org/forums/viewt ... 44&t=66259

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.