Board index » SDC Worlds » Nightbane®

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:05 pm

D-Bee

I think the other sheets work, but the Nightbane sheet needed a redux.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62137164/%23Ni ... rsheet.pdf

Any feedback is appreciated.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:33 am

Hero

Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp
I don't play Nightbane, but that looks pretty good

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:39 am

D-Bee

Comment: Some people you just can't reach. That's why they invented sniper rifles.
I am in the midst, personally, of taking all 5 character sheets and converting them into form fillable pdf's. What this means, is that anyone with the easily acquired and free download off Adobe's site for whatever the latest version of Adobe Reader is, can download my blank sheets, fill them in, and save them as new files. That way, you have your template sheets that are always blank and then you have your others which are characters. At this point you can send them to whomever the devil you want, (ideally your GM). I have found that for D&D, on the roll20.net site, this is an incredibly helpful tool. I love having a digitized copy of an old school sheet, instead of slowly copying things out or using Word or something to write over top of your sheet. All you have to do is click the line, a text box appears, and you insert information, save it, send it.

What I'm getting at here is this: if anyone here would be interested, or if a mod thinks they should be stickied, I'll post them so other people can take advantage of them.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Hero

Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp
@Captain.....very cool, can't wait to see them

I'm going to start using the generic NB sheet for my heroes unlimited game, since they look better

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:22 pm

D-Bee

Comment: Some people you just can't reach. That's why they invented sniper rifles.
So I'm about 90% finished with a 3 page .pdf that has pages 234, 235, and 238 of the NBMB. I didn't include Guardian and Vampire, because I didn't need them yet, but I could fairly quickly convert them over as well and offer all five. Does anyone know of a good filehosting site to use for this? Should be finished today or tomorrow.

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:28 am

D-Bee

So I made form fillable copies of the three pages from the Nightbane Main Book as stated above, this link should work fine to let you view from my google drive. When you have it open and are viewing, you can select the 'File' tab in the top left beneath the title, and select 'Download'.

Adobe Reader
Nightbane RCC Character Sheets

If you do not have Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader, fear not! Adobe Reader won't let you edit forms like this and make them on your own or tweak/customize others, but it WILL let you save the blank download as a template, open/edit/view it from your harddrive, and then save a new copy with a different name for a digital character sheet copy of any character that you would like, that you can then in turn email or share with anyone/anywhere (like on virtual table top sites such as Roll20.net or google hangout, or on PBP sites). And it is completely FREE!!! (although Adobe Acrobat is not.)

E: Cleaned up.
E2: This sheet does not auto calculate skill percentages or the like, although that will be coming soon if I have time.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:58 pm

D-Bee

Careful with the skills auto fill. Could be considered as listing which has been prohibited on the forums in the past. For your own use would be fine (IAW Palladium's policy), but a heads up on posting here.
I had made the above sheet because the change between Facade/Morphus was not easily tracked on the old sheets. Hence the "turn the page" concept.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:10 pm

D-Bee

Skills auto fill? Doing calculations for you is not against any rules I've read on these forums (all of them). I don't intend to list the skills, merely add values you are responsible for entering in the first place, for you. I think you misread. At any rate, that draft is the roughest of finished copies, still needs a few tweaks here and there before I'll be content with it. Think of it as a preview, I suppose, for any interested parties.

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:52 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful
Well just made fillable Character Sheet let me known what u think
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wi70re8atv1mq ... rsheet.pdf

Megaversal Ambassador®

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:59 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful
Can some one please help fix this some text box autofill when type once

Megaversal Ambassador®

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.