Open House 2020?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

asajosh
Hero

Open House 2020?

Unread post by asajosh »

Greetings all,

Are there plans in the works for an Open House 2020?
Be at peace, my people. All shall be looked up.
Carl Gleba wrote:My original line of thinking goes along with asajosh...
Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:So just remember that its just the internet, and none of our opinions matter anyway, and you'll do fine. :)
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Open House 2020?

Unread post by Warshield73 »

According to the weekly updates the next will be in 2021.

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – July 3, 2019 wrote:UPDATE: 2021 Palladium Open House (POH)
This event is coming in April or May 2021, so start planning and saving for it. We’ll be looking into securing hotel dates and posting information in a few months. This will be Palladium’s 40th Anniversary, so we are looking to pull out all the stops to make it extra amazing. As usual, we’ll be looking for Game Masters to run events at the POH.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
asajosh
Hero

Re: Open House 2020?

Unread post by asajosh »

Warshield73 wrote:According to the weekly updates the next will be in 2021.

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – July 3, 2019 wrote:UPDATE: 2021 Palladium Open House (POH)
This event is coming in April or May 2021, so start planning and saving for it. We’ll be looking into securing hotel dates and posting information in a few months. This will be Palladium’s 40th Anniversary, so we are looking to pull out all the stops to make it extra amazing. As usual, we’ll be looking for Game Masters to run events at the POH.

Many thanks! That gives me time to work on my tour bus :)
Be at peace, my people. All shall be looked up.
Carl Gleba wrote:My original line of thinking goes along with asajosh...
Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:So just remember that its just the internet, and none of our opinions matter anyway, and you'll do fine. :)

Return to “Palladium Open House”