Aftermath game

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Soldier of Od
Hero

Aftermath game

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

Bah, no-one has posted on the Open House forum for ages. My excitement is (just) starting to wain.

And - where is that summary of the De Silca Aftermath adventure that we were promised? Come on, Kevin - I want to know what happened!
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Re: Aftermath game

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Soldier of Od wrote:Bah, no-one has posted on the Open House forum for ages. My excitement is (just) starting to wain.

And - where is that summary of the De Silca Aftermath adventure that we were promised? Come on, Kevin - I want to know what happened!

You and the rest of the weaklings got the arses handed to them by the new wizard supreme!
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

The Dark Elf wrote:
Soldier of Od wrote:Bah, no-one has posted on the Open House forum for ages. My excitement is (just) starting to wain.

You and the rest of the weaklings got the arses handed to them by the new wizard supreme!

Brave warriors tricked by a duplicitous traitor you mean! I want Kevin's to hear official version!
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

Sorry, I had no time to write earlier. Work caught up with me big time and then I had to have my wisdom teeth pulled and some more stuff. Sigh.

I am sad that the world shaking event is over (again) but the memories are priceless. I know it is geeky but when I am in a sad place or need respite, going back to the Open House is one of the equilibrium places I love going to.

Wish the next one to be soon!

Well, and then there is the prospect of a European OH ... :-)
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Hendrik wrote:
Well, and then there is the prospect of a European OH ... :-)

:ok:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
linda00145
Newb

Unread post by linda00145 »

Soldier of Od wrote:
The Dark Elf wrote:

Brave warriors tricked by a duplicitous traitor you mean! I want Kevin's to hear official version!

Yeah you are right i really think that Kevin's should hear real version.

Return to “Palladium Open House”