VIP Night Menu and Open House munchies?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Gamerngeek
Newb

VIP Night Menu and Open House munchies?

Unread post by Gamerngeek »

So, not that I'm a picky eater, but this year, one of the people I'm bringing has dietary restrictions (Jewish, so pork is a no-no, as is shellfish, etc). Is there any way to get a headsup on the food that'll be available so we can prepare accordingly. (Example, I know last Open House, Palladium sold hot dogs. I DON'T know if they were all-beef, and while that didn't matter last time, it does this time.)

Just to be clear, this isn't a "You have to serve food for our tastes", it's just a "I need to know so I need to know if I need to keep a cooler in the car, or if I can just hand Palladium money and go "noms plz".
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: VIP Night Menu and Open House munchies?

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Gamerngeek wrote:So, not that I'm a picky eater, but this year, one of the people I'm bringing has dietary restrictions (Jewish, so pork is a no-no, as is shellfish, etc). Is there any way to get a headsup on the food that'll be available so we can prepare accordingly. (Example, I know last Open House, Palladium sold hot dogs. I DON'T know if they were all-beef, and while that didn't matter last time, it does this time.)

Just to be clear, this isn't a "You have to serve food for our tastes", it's just a "I need to know so I need to know if I need to keep a cooler in the car, or if I can just hand Palladium money and go "noms plz".

Try calling or pming them. That should get you the fastest answers.

Return to “Palladium Open House”