After this Open House, then what?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

After this Open House, then what?

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Kevin has said many times that this might be the last OH. If they can't have it at their place, is it possible to have it someplace else, or would it be just cost to much?
Fell
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: After this Open House, then what?

Unread post by Fell »

Alpha 11 wrote:Kevin has said many times that this might be the last OH. If they can't have it at their place, is it possible to have it someplace else, or would it be just cost to much?

I vote you all come to California next year. Hell you can do the PoH at my house ;)
Dan Frederick
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

I've urged Kevin to do the POH annually, but they seem to prefer doing them every 2-3 years. I would love to see them use the POH to build momentum because they are GREAT events for the PB community.

I expect there will be another POH in 2017.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Spinachcat wrote:I've urged Kevin to do the POH annually, but they seem to prefer doing them every 2-3 years. I would love to see them use the POH to build momentum because they are GREAT events for the PB community.

I expect there will be another POH in 2017.

I hope you're right. But like I said, what if they run out of room? Can it be done someplace else without breaking the bank?

Return to “Palladium Open House”