Need RTT gaming partner for VIP night

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Need RTT gaming partner for VIP night

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Need someone who will be willing to play that night. Don't care if they have played before or not (though if they haven't, I wouldn't mind if someone who has, help us both out). The reason, I've never played the game before, and want to have some experience before the big game Sat. I would prefer they be Zentradie, because my forces will be RDF, though in the end, it would not matter, as long as I can play the game. We can decide points and all that before we begin playing.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Need RTT gaming partner for VIP night

:( Should have seen this coming. No one wants to. Why did I even bother asking. :-(
Maxgravity
D-Bee

Unread post by Maxgravity »

Alpha 11 wrote::( Should have seen this coming. No one wants to. Why did I even bother asking. :-(

I thought there was a scheduled game on Th.

-MaxGravity
Phaze
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Pirate Wisdom:
Rum is a journey, and a destination.

Unread post by Phaze »

There is a scheduled game....Mine :)
I'll still enjoy watching you get blown off the table while you stare in helpless wonder at Phaze's marching legions of colored perfection. -- Godsgopher
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Alpha, I'll be running a game VIP night, but I'd love to get a game in sometime Friday or Saturday
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
FatherMorpheus
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Rifts is a framework, if you don't like part of it don't use it.

Unread post by FatherMorpheus »

I would be open for partnering up. I'm running a game Thursday.. (I think) but outside of that I would love to get a RTT game in!
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

excellent. I' would love to play a few pick up games
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Alpha 11
Palladin

:D THANK YOU! Sorry, it just seemed like every time I've tried to have a game before the tournament, it wouldn't happen, and it looked like it was going to repeat.

Phaze wrote:There is a scheduled game....Mine :)

There is? I'm looking at the schedule right now, and the only thing that is Robotech, is Fall of Macross Island, and that is an RPG, not RTT. Has something changed, and it hasn't been updated?
The Galactus Kid wrote:Alpha, I'll be running a game VIP night, but I'd love to get a game in sometime Friday or Saturday

If nothing happens on VIP night, we can do sometime Fri. Can't do Sat. The Tournament is that day.

FatherMorpheus wrote:I would be open for partnering up. I'm running a game Thursday.. (I think) but outside of that I would love to get a RTT game in!

:D As long as it's a warm body, I don't care who it is.

The Galactus Kid wrote:excellent. I' would love to play a few pick up games

Let's go! I just pray I don't end up like Custer.

Return to “Palladium Open House”