Dungeon Crawl maps

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Dungeon Crawl maps

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

So I'm planning one of my adventures for the Open House and I find myself in need of a good Dungeon Map. To that end, I've put together a series of map tiles that will allow me to build the map as the players move through the adventure without revealing anything up ahead of them before it's time.

Is there interest in this as a .pdf package? I've got a 24x36inch map that's just a one inch grid on dungeon floor, and the rest of the pieces will be wall sections and doors to lay where you want, and maybe some furniture and the like..
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: Dungeon Crawl maps

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Yes! I am definitely interested!
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Re: Dungeon Crawl maps

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

I'm looking to get a few more commissions between now and next week so I can pay to print my minis, characters and a poster-sized dungeon floor with modular parts for the Open House. I've got some pre-made rooms, doors, walls, stairs, and I'm working on a set of furniture/treasure chests, etc.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."

Return to “Palladium Open House”