My POH games

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

My POH games

Unread post by Hendrik »

For anyone who wants to know in advance - the Gods know, I cannot wait to know what will be on ... here are my games:

Title: The Elevated - The Sum of Its Parts
Setting: Heroes Unlimited
Description: It is a normal morning at Tim Horton's when all hell is breaking loose and YOU are called to the rescue ...
Max players: 6
Running Time: 4 hours
Days: ? (running this one twice)
When: ?
Pre-rolled characters: Yes

Title: Lake E(e)rie I: Love's Labour's Lost
Setting: BtS-II
Description: It is 1933, prepare for a hardboiled horror murder hunt. You are the group of investigators (FBI, private eye, "interested, talented" civilians). It all began when the Independence Inn in Put-In-Bay burnt down ...
Max players: 6
Running Time: 4 hours
Days: ? (running this one once)
When: ?
Pre-rolled characters: Yes

SOOOO much looking forward to The POH! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: My POH games

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Thanks for sharing, they look like fun games!
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Re: My POH games

Unread post by Hendrik »

Involved Observer wrote:Thanks for sharing, they look like fun games!

Ta, my friend. I will give my best to rock this!

Hope I will be able to join your board game :-D
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!

Return to “Palladium Open House”