How do I sign up for games?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Asta
D-Bee

How do I sign up for games?

Unread post by Asta »

How do we sign up for games? I didn't see any online registration for them.

Thanks!
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: How do I sign up for games?

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

If they do the same as last time, which I hope they do, it was real easy and makes the most sence, they will have a list of games for that day and when they will be playing. Just go to the game you want to play, and sign up for it. Be sure to get there when they open the place for the day so you can get the games you want. Again, that is IF they do the same as last time.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Announcements coming shortly- schedule is done and closed, except for Carmen Bellaire.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Game registration should end up being the same as it always has.

Wait for the schedule to be posted online and see the games you might want to join. Ask questions and perhaps the GM/MA for that game will answer ya!

Sign up sheets will be located somewhere near the rear of the warehouse where everyone enters. Simply look for the games you want to join for that and sign up.

Show up to the game table and prepare to have a blast!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

NMI wrote:Game registration should end up being the same as it always has.

Wait for the schedule to be posted online and see the games you might want to join. Ask questions and perhaps the GM/MA for that game will answer ya!

Sign up sheets will be located somewhere near the rear of the warehouse where everyone enters. Simply look for the games you want to join for that and sign up.

Show up to the game table and prepare to have a blast!

Glad to hear it's the same as last time.
Asta
D-Bee

Unread post by Asta »

Are there pre-gens or do we bring our own pcs?
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Asta wrote:Are there pre-gens or do we bring our own pcs?

All of the games will have pre-gens for the players. In the past PB had let it be up to the individual GM whether or not to have pre-gens or let players bring/make their own characters, but this year they are requiring all GM's to bring pre-gens for their games.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.

Return to “Palladium Open House”