Palladium Open House 2015 Robotech RPG Tactics Tournament!

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Phaze
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Pirate Wisdom:
Rum is a journey, and a destination.

Palladium Open House 2015 Robotech RPG Tactics Tournament!

Unread post by Phaze »

Palladium and the Megaversal Ambassador Coordinators are proud to present:

FIRST OFFICIAL PALLADIUM OPEN HOUSE
ROBOTECH RPG TACTICS TOURNAMENT

Saturday May 16th. All day event!

Get your Army together, Now!

Prizes awarded for top 3 Battle Ranking!
Take your army to the field of battle on multiple beautiful game tables and scenarios.
Prizes awarded for top 3 Painting Ranking!
Armies will be also judged on assembly and painting by peer review and a Panel of Palladium Special Guests!
Prize for the TOURNAMENT CHAMPION!
Combined rankings of both categories will lead to the announcement of the Tournament Champion!

Details of army construction, size, limitations, tournament cost, and instructions on how to sign up for this limited event will be posted soon! Keep a close eye on this topic!

EDIT: The Tournament Rules: http://www.palladiumbooks.com/cuttingroom/Official/Robotech-RPG-Tactics/Robotech-RPG-Tactics-Tournament-Open-House-2015.pdf

New Rules as follows:

Space Restrictions:

There are two types of Space environments to consider while building your army.

First, is Space. This refers to the lack of an atmosphere. All of the effects of the Space is spelled out in the Rulebook (specifically with respect to 'Roll With Impact' Rules). This allows the use of Destroids as in occurs on an airless moon, asteroid, or outside a hull of a ship where the Destroids have a place to walk on. There are no movement restrictions to Destroids.

Second, is Space (Zero-G). In this environment any Destroids (Tomahawk, Defender, Phalanx, and Spartan) that have the classification of Space Restriction, may operate in Space (Zero-G) with a restriction to movement to 1" per turn. You may still pay command points to double movement as normal with a base movement of 1. Players still have the option to replace the Destroid squad with another unit of same point cost or less.
Last edited by Phaze on Thu May 07, 2015 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'll still enjoy watching you get blown off the table while you stare in helpless wonder at Phaze's marching legions of colored perfection. -- Godsgopher
jdarr5000
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Palladium Open House 2015 Robotech RPG Tactics Tournamen

Unread post by jdarr5000 »

ARg my one of my robotech rpg games is set for saturday.

Will there be events on any other other days to get familar with rules and play.

still needing other players in my area as well as still painting ans assembleing

Jdarr
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

I figured that some people would need to move events. Please email me if you need to.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Still need to paint my minis. Hope to start on that this week. Really looking forward to this! This will also, most likely, be my first time playing the game, because all the times I've tried to get a game going in my area have all fallen through.
jdarr5000
Megaversal® Ambassador

Phaze zyanitevp would it be possible for a few tables to be setup for pickup games for all of use who haven't actualy gotten games in to learn and understand the rules to the point we can teach others and demo to locals in our own area.

What i'm wanting most of al out of the open house is game time.
Phaze

Unread post by Phaze »

jdarr5000 wrote:Phaze zyanitevp would it be possible for a few tables to be setup for pickup games for all of use who haven't actualy gotten games in to learn and understand the rules to the point we can teach others and demo to locals in our own area.

What i'm wanting most of al out of the open house is game time.

There may be a table or two open through out the day, with exception of Saturday as it will be packed. zyanitevp would know more. I will be there all four days and running events on the other days, so get into one of those and I'll teach the rules, or better yet, get into a game with Carmen. I played his games at GENCON 2013 while the rules were still in development and it was a blast.
I'll still enjoy watching you get blown off the table while you stare in helpless wonder at Phaze's marching legions of colored perfection. -- Godsgopher
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I will be present all 4 days as well and am willing to run small demo's and rules refreshing events.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
zyanitevp
Champion

I have talked to Palladium staff about a demo table, and we are working on logistics. Phaze is right - every day but Saturday should work.
My Twitter
Image Image
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Also keep in mind, if we run out of room at the Open House itself, there is always the conference room at the Hotel.

or even the back of a truck - weather permitting.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Alpha 11
Palladin

NMI wrote:I will be present all 4 days as well and am willing to run small demo's and rules refreshing events.

Well, I'll definitely need it! Baring some miracle, my first time playing the game will be at the OH. You can only read the rules so many times before you need to play the game to "work" through them.
jdarr5000
Megaversal® Ambassador

Yes what I'm wanting is rules and play boot camp of sorts. And drat I'm thinking of getting a second starter at the event to grow my painting backlog

Backlog 3k of 40know tau and 4k worth of dystopia wars
kevarin
Adventurer

Unread post by kevarin »

Alpha 11 wrote:
NMI wrote:I will be present all 4 days as well and am willing to run small demo's and rules refreshing events.

Well, I'll definitely need it! Baring some miracle, my first time playing the game will be at the OH. You can only read the rules so many times before you need to play the game to "work" through them.

im in the same boat looks like the first time i will get to play is at the open house so some learning games would be helpful
http://kevarin.deviantart.com/# my little attempt to add some color to the Palladium world

My gun does 4d6x1000 MD! There's no way this guy is gonna survive.
-- Famous Last Words of Rifts Players
Phaze

Unread post by Phaze »

jdarr5000 wrote:Backlog 3k of 40know tau and 4k worth of dystopia wars

Bahhhh! Get those Valks painted and get into the Tournament!
jdarr5000
Megaversal® Ambassador

Sorry I've already have half my zentradi painted as they were the first assembled.

I still have a section of the hobby desk with battloid parts about's

Also what is the painted rules for tournament play ?
Alpha 11
Palladin

kevarin wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

im in the same boat looks like the first time i will get to play is at the open house so some learning games would be helpful

:D Then maybe we can play together and stumble our way through it together. It don't even have to big armies to do it either.

jdarr5000 wrote:Sorry I've already have half my zentradi painted as they were the first assembled.

I don't think there are any painted rules for this tournament. I haven't seen any.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Alpha 11 wrote:
kevarin wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

:D Then maybe we can play together and stumble our way through it together. It don't even have to big armies to do it either.

jdarr5000 wrote:Sorry I've already have half my zentradi painted as they were the first assembled.

I don't think there are any painted rules for this tournament. I haven't seen any.
Tournament rules I believe should be getting posted later on today once the Tournament Entry Tickets go on sale. This is so that everyone has the same amount of time to read the rules.
Alpha 11
Palladin

NMI wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:
kevarin wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

Tournament rules I believe should be getting posted later on today once the Tournament Entry Tickets go on sale. This is so that everyone has the same amount of time to read the rules.

Well, when they are up, a link will be nice.
Maxgravity
D-Bee

Unread post by Maxgravity »

Ticket bought, now to trim 50 points from my list. I thought that 300 pts was the standard, why the 50 point cut?

-MaxGravity
Phaze

Unread post by Phaze »

Time frame. We shortened the game length to 1 hour 30 minutes (with an extra 15 minute window) instead of 2 hours. This allowed us to get a 6th game in and the worry was the games may not complete in time for the people that are not fully versed in the rules.
Phaze

Unread post by Phaze »

zyanitevp
Champion

Just to get in a couple of quick words-
Jake aka Phaze put a lot of work into getting this tournament together, and it should be awesome.
I will be handling the standby list once tickets are sold out.
We are looking to film at least some, if not all, of the tournament.
My Twitter
Image Image
Maxgravity
D-Bee

Please do not take this as a rabid attack, but I think the rules will likely alienate a portion of the player base. I know that the VT's are the "stars" of the show, but there is a sizeable portion of the player base that favors Destroids to the exclusion of everything else. This will be a significant issue with the tournament rules as written. Destroids do not have the flight ability and are therefore prevented form taking part in some space battles. This means mandatory forfeiture of those matches unless you bring alternate squadrons which is not as simple as it seems.

Attempting to make a Destroid list tournament compatible during Wave One literally means bringing a second, pure Veritech army. This requires a tremendous investment in time and effort as a 250 point Veritech list is looking at a minimum of 9 and up to 14 models which because they are Veritechs means the actual model count is 27-42 models. This also imposes an unfair financial burden on Destroid players who would have to shell out another ~$180-$250 or so to purchase the Veritech models which they will only use for the specific scenarios.

Please note that I am not demanding a change for the OH Tournament as I understand the limited time frame, I am just asking you to consider changes for future tournaments.

thank you

-MaxGravity
Phaze

Unread post by Phaze »

Great point and it has been seriously considered.

Space scenarios are not necessarily exclusive to the Destroid. The rules even allow for Destroids in space if there is a surface for them to walk on (space craft hull or moon surface).

With that said, your army has to have some ability to adapt to the environment as Wave 2 will bring more units that have restrictions (Lancers for example) and more units that fill in those gaps if a restriction forces you to remove a unit. So after Wave 2, you may not be forced into getting VTs as replacements, you could opt for Lancers or Ghosts.

Half of the 10 tables will be set up with special rules (any special rule), and Space is only one of those special rules. But it very well could be there, so it needs to be considered.

Thanks for the feedback, I will get more feedback during the tournament and I am sure there will be changes to the guide for running tournaments based on this.
Alpha 11
Palladin

zyanitevp wrote:Just to get in a couple of quick words-
Jake aka Phaze put a lot of work into getting this tournament together, and it should be awesome.
I will be handling the standby list once tickets are sold out.
We are looking to film at least some, if not all, of the tournament.

:D Well, I'll have my GoPro with me, so I'll have all my defeats on camera! And yes, I have a ticket for the tournament. Going to be RDF.

Phaze wrote:Time frame. We shortened the game length to 1 hour 30 minutes (with an extra 15 minute window) instead of 2 hours. This allowed us to get a 6th game in and the worry was the games may not complete in time for the people that are not fully versed in the rules.

I was under the impression that a 300 point game would be about 1 hour, or is this for all of us newbies that will be there.
Phaze

Unread post by Phaze »

Alpha 11 wrote:
I was under the impression that a 300 point game would be about 1 hour, or is this for all of us newbies that will be there.

Some that are playing are veterans and have played a lot, others have literally just finished assembling the minis and haven't had time to play yet. As the First Official MA Sponsored Tournament, we wanted a friendly, relaxed and helpful experience. We are hear to have fun. The time is set also due to the variable length games that could run 7 or 8 rounds. If your game ends early, it also gives you time to walk around and talk to people.
Maxgravity
D-Bee

Not to mention, even at 250 points you can end up with some truly large armies that take time to play like a list that's 42 Regults + special character.

-MaxGravity
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

It's worth keeping in mind that the tournament is currently scheduled for ~14 hours (8am to 10pm, last I saw).

Keeping focused in a tournament setting across 4-6 hours can be one thing. Even with a meal break or two and some time between rounds to hit the bathroom, that's an awfully long time.

So it becomes a relaxed atmosphere that could test ones mettle simply through endurance. No, it's not running a marathon, but even 4 or 5 hours of Magic can feel like it by the time it's done.

And agreed on the Destroid point. It's kind of funny to have a potential no/limited Destroids table, given that at Adepticon there were (according to everything I've read) zero Veritechs used for that tournament. Perhaps it'll be a non-issue in the end, but it certainly caught me off guard.

Doesn't this also mean there are currently zero playable Malcontent squadrons for Space tables? I'm looking at the Malcontent Force Org charts on Palladium's site, and unless something has changed, all of the ones that can be built for the ground use Destroids, and the aerial ones use Gnerls or Super VTs or FPA, the last of which are only vaguely available and not in significant quantities.

Or has that page not been updated?
Alpha 11
Palladin

Forar wrote:It's worth keeping in mind that the tournament is currently scheduled for ~14 hours (8am to 10pm, last I saw).

Keeping focused in a tournament setting across 4-6 hours can be one thing. Even with a meal break or two and some time between rounds to hit the bathroom, that's an awfully long time.

So it becomes a relaxed atmosphere that could test ones mettle simply through endurance. No, it's not running a marathon, but even 4 or 5 hours of Magic can feel like it by the time it's done.

And agreed on the Destroid point. It's kind of funny to have a potential no/limited Destroids table, given that at Adepticon there were (according to everything I've read) zero Veritechs used for that tournament. Perhaps it'll be a non-issue in the end, but it certainly caught me off guard.

Doesn't this also mean there are currently zero playable Malcontent squadrons for Space tables? I'm looking at the Malcontent Force Org charts on Palladium's site, and unless something has changed, all of the ones that can be built for the ground use Destroids, and the aerial ones use Gnerls or Super VTs or FPA, the last of which are only vaguely available and not in significant quantities.

Or has that page not been updated?

Never thought of it that way. And you don't have to worry about Veritechs. There will be some in mine!
zyanitevp
Champion

How many of you have signed up? I am hoping to film the tournament
My Twitter
Image Image
Stocktigon
D-Bee

Unread post by Stocktigon »

Wait. Space will be a possibility. So, I am going to need to assemble and paint Veritechs as well? I...I am not sure if I am going to be able to do that considering the time frame.

Well, looks like I might need to dropout and try to get a refund. **sigh**

I read it earlier in the thread but can we confirm there is a space table that definitely limits destroid usage?
Alpha 11
Palladin

So, if I understand right, if you sign up for the tournament, you are automatically also in the Painting Ranking also? In other words, both the battle part and painting part?
Phaze

Unread post by Phaze »

Stocktigon wrote:Wait. Space will be a possibility. So, I am going to need to assemble and paint Veritechs as well? I...I am not sure if I am going to be able to do that considering the time frame.

I read it earlier in the thread but can we confirm there is a space table that definitely limits destroid usage?

All Standard Scenarios will be possible:

1. DogFight
2. Take and Hold
3. Pitched Battle
4. Demolition
5. Recovery
6. Convoy Defense

All Deployment Zones will be covered:
1. Head to Head
2. Distant Engagement
3. Face Off

HALF (5) of the tables will have a special Rule:
1. Airborne Assault
2. Hidden Demolitions
3. Orbital Bombardment
4. Poor Visibility
5. Space Battlefield (Zero G) Destroid restricted!
6. Space Battlefield - Destroids allowed.

(Unusual Gravity is currently ruled out)

The ten table scenarios will be pre-selected and setup to be revealed on gameday. Players on these tables are randomized so there is a possibility that a force with destroids may have to resort to an alternative squad(s)

Tournament Rules: http://www.palladiumbooks.com/cuttingroom/Official/Robotech-RPG-Tactics/Robotech-RPG-Tactics-Tournament-Open-House-2015.pdf

Specifically for optional units:
"Also, if the player has chosen Squads in his army that are restricted from/to one type of environment
(such as Destroids who cannot battle in certain space scenarios), they must provide an alternative
Squad, for the same point cost or less, for use in battles that run in the different environments.  Only
those Squads that are unable to operate in that environment may be changed out."

So it is a possibility that Veritechs will be required. If you feel you can't get your army completed...reach out to the community. I know I will have units there that I will not be using for the day, I am sure there will be others as well. First thing in the morning, you will know the scenarios you will be fighting for the day. You might get lucky and not need them. Good Luck and I hope you don't drop out. This is our first MA sponsored tournament. Palladium and the MAs are going to great lengths to make this a success.

Alpha 11 wrote:So, if I understand right, if you sign up for the tournament, you are automatically also in the Painting Ranking also? In other words, both the battle part and painting part?

Yes, signing up gets you into both events. If your army is well put together and well fought, you may qualify for the Tournament Champion as well.

Special Note: Only a three color minimum is required to enter... so base coat color and two additional colors applied (heck, it could be just two color dots, LOL).

We know some love the hobby aspect and some just want to battle. This is a way we can do both and accommodate both skilled artists and skilled generals under one group to promote the game as a whole. There is also a lack of requirement to have painted the army yourself, allowing some generals who fear paintbrushes to have friends and artists paint their armies. I would expect full disclosure, such as a note on the army list giving credit to the person who painted it, but it won't hurt your standings as it is your army (at least for that day). Please keep in mind that this is to promote the game in general. Some will say it is unfair to have a commissioned painted army on the table, but all of us have a lack of at least one of the following: Time, Money, Skill. Its how we overcome that limitation to bring army to the game. So use the assets you do have, in the name of a good time, and get those armies ready!

TO BATTLE!
Alpha 11
Palladin

Phaze wrote:
Stocktigon wrote:Wait. Space will be a possibility. So, I am going to need to assemble and paint Veritechs as well? I...I am not sure if I am going to be able to do that considering the time frame.

All Standard Scenarios will be possible:

1. DogFight
2. Take and Hold
3. Pitched Battle
4. Demolition
5. Recovery
6. Convoy Defense

All Deployment Zones will be covered:
1. Head to Head
2. Distant Engagement
3. Face Off

HALF (5) of the tables will have a special Rule:
1. Airborne Assault
2. Hidden Demolitions
3. Orbital Bombardment
4. Poor Visibility
5. Space Battlefield (Zero G) Destroid restricted!
6. Space Battlefield - Destroids allowed.

(Unusual Gravity is currently ruled out)

The ten table scenarios will be pre-selected and setup to be revealed on gameday. Players on these tables are randomized so there is a possibility that a force with destroids may have to resort to an alternative squad(s)

Tournament Rules: http://www.palladiumbooks.com/cuttingroom/Official/Robotech-RPG-Tactics/Robotech-RPG-Tactics-Tournament-Open-House-2015.pdf

Specifically for optional units:
"Also, if the player has chosen Squads in his army that are restricted from/to one type of environment
(such as Destroids who cannot battle in certain space scenarios), they must provide an alternative
Squad, for the same point cost or less, for use in battles that run in the different environments.  Only
those Squads that are unable to operate in that environment may be changed out."

So it is a possibility that Veritechs will be required. If you feel you can't get your army completed...reach out to the community. I know I will have units there that I will not be using for the day, I am sure there will be others as well. First thing in the morning, you will know the scenarios you will be fighting for the day. You might get lucky and not need them. Good Luck and I hope you don't drop out. This is our first MA sponsored tournament. Palladium and the MAs are going to great lengths to make this a success.

Alpha 11 wrote:So, if I understand right, if you sign up for the tournament, you are automatically also in the Painting Ranking also? In other words, both the battle part and painting part?

Yes, signing up gets you into both events. If your army is well put together and well fought, you may qualify for the Tournament Champion as well.

Special Note: Only a three color minimum is required to enter... so base coat color and two additional colors applied (heck, it could be just two color dots, LOL).

We know some love the hobby aspect and some just want to battle. This is a way we can do both and accommodate both skilled artists and skilled generals under one group to promote the game as a whole. There is also a lack of requirement to have painted the army yourself, allowing some generals who fear paintbrushes to have friends and artists paint their armies. I would expect full disclosure, such as a note on the army list giving credit to the person who painted it, but it won't hurt your standings as it is your army (at least for that day). Please keep in mind that this is to promote the game in general. Some will say it is unfair to have a commissioned painted army on the table, but all of us have a lack of at least one of the following: Time, Money, Skill. Its how we overcome that limitation to bring army to the game. So use the assets you do have, in the name of a good time, and get those armies ready!

TO BATTLE!

Thanks for the info. It was a great help. Also, I will be willing to help out also, with minis. I have 2 spare VF-1Rs, an A, and J at this time. If others, like Phaze, can bring extras for some of the players who might be having problems at this time getting the right minis made in time, then they can still play! Not sure if I'll have time to do paint another VF squadron in time, since I'll be mailing my stuff there. It seems the safest way for them to get there.
Stocktigon
D-Bee

Okay, thank you for the excellent response. I will prepare an extra army list and reach out.

Thank you!
Alpha 11
Palladin

Stocktigon wrote:Okay, thank you for the excellent response. I will prepare an extra army list and reach out.

Thank you!

Still try to get some VF's done. We don't know how many spare VFs there are.
Stocktigon
D-Bee

Oh I will try but I am going to be lucky to have my destroids done at this rate. I unfortunately have to travel and work all week next week before I can go to the open house.
Morgan Vening
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Morgan Vening »

Phaze wrote:Specifically for optional units:

As has been pointed out elsewhere, the space battle table makes Malcontents unviable. Of the four core Ground formations usable in Wave 1, none are legal in space. And the single Air formation requires ownership of the promo Miriya. So, unless you own the promo, that's a 60% chance of an automatic forfeiture (1 in 10 tables, 6 games never playing the same table). And unless you own two, you'll be going in with a severe handicap.

I'm not that familiar with the background, but don't the RDF have auxillary thruster packages so that the Destroids can have some maneuverability? Given that this is an unevenly assigned penalty (doesn't affect Zentradi at all for the moment), this is something that should be taken into consideration, at least until Wave 2 is released.

EDIT: Not that I think it a "correction" should be automatically rescinded when Wave 2 is released. Depending on where other units get officially categorized, it could become a serious issue. For example, there are several units that could quite easily be categorized "space only", which means do you increase the number of space tables, or are they relegated to almost never being used?
Phaze

Unread post by Phaze »

There was hesitation to run a tournament with only Wave 1 Units. Your assessment is correct. In some of my own homebrew scenarios, I have rules that allow Destroids in space but limit movement considerably, only because of the RPG stats that claim thruster packs are installed for the Destroids that operate under the UN Spacy Command but are only used to allow the Destroids to return to the hull if they should become disengaged from it and float away.

After a discussion with Palladium and other MAs, we have reconsidered the Space Restriction Rules for the 2015 Open House Tournament. The change in the rules have been driven by good constructive player discussion, opening player options for building armies, and the wish for a good time for all at the Tournament.

New Rules as follows:

Space Restrictions:

First, is Space. This refers to the lack of an atmosphere. All of the effects of the Space is spelled out in the Rulebook (specifically with respect to 'Roll With Impact' Rules). This allows the use of Destroids as in occurs on an airless moon, asteroid, or outside a hull of a ship where the Destroids have a place to walk on. There are no movement restrictions to Destroids.

Second, is Space (Zero-G). In this environment any Destroids (Tomahawk, Defender, Phalanx, and Spartan) that have the classification of Space Restriction, may operate in Space (Zero-G) with a restriction to movement to 1" per turn. You may still pay command points to double movement as normal with a base movement of 1. Players still have the option to replace the Destroid squad with another unit of same point cost or less.

Please feel free to post with any questions. I will attempt to get the Tournament rules updated quickly.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Phaze wrote:There was hesitation to run a tournament with only Wave 1 Units. Your assessment is correct. In some of my own homebrew scenarios, I have rules that allow Destroids in space but limit movement considerably, only because of the RPG stats that claim thruster packs are installed for the Destroids that operate under the UN Spacy Command but are only used to allow the Destroids to return to the hull if they should become disengaged from it and float away.

After a discussion with Palladium and other MAs, we have reconsidered the Space Restriction Rules for the 2015 Open House Tournament. The change in the rules have been driven by good constructive player discussion, opening player options for building armies, and the wish for a good time for all at the Tournament.

New Rules as follows:

Space Restrictions:

Please feel free to post with any questions. I will attempt to get the Tournament rules updated quickly.

Glad this happened. It will really help out some of the players.
Stocktigon
D-Bee

I think I am still going to try and borrow something but thank you. I appreciate the feedback and love. It is much appreciated.

This will provide a good backup plan. I can borrow a unit or two to help modify the list or borrow a whole new list. This will be very beneficial. Thank you.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Stocktigon wrote:I think I am still going to try and borrow something but thank you. I appreciate the feedback and love. It is much appreciated.

This will provide a good backup plan. I can borrow a unit or two to help modify the list or borrow a whole new list. This will be very beneficial. Thank you.

You might what to list what you will bring to the game and then we can help accordingly.
FatherMorpheus
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Rifts is a framework, if you don't like part of it don't use it.

Unread post by FatherMorpheus »

I can't seem to find the Sign Ups for the Tournament? Or will it be in person at the Open House?
Alpha 11
Palladin

FatherMorpheus wrote:I can't seem to find the Sign Ups for the Tournament? Or will it be in person at the Open House?

Here: http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... ament.html

:D Enjoy!
FatherMorpheus
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Rifts is a framework, if you don't like part of it don't use it.

Unread post by FatherMorpheus »

Alpha 11 wrote:
FatherMorpheus wrote:I can't seem to find the Sign Ups for the Tournament? Or will it be in person at the Open House?

Wow, how did I miss that one. :)

Thanks!
Alpha 11
Palladin

FatherMorpheus wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

Wow, how did I miss that one. :)

Thanks!

Don't worry, we've all done that. :oops:
Stocktigon
D-Bee

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the open house! Can't wait to play Robotech all weekend long!
Alpha 11
Palladin

Stocktigon wrote:I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the open house! Can't wait to play Robotech all weekend long!

Same here! :D

Return to “Palladium Open House”