My POH Events

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

My POH Events

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

The Dark Elf wrote:
zyanitevp wrote:
The Dark Elf wrote:I dont think Ive got the time to write an adventure

You better run one... I have been waiting years to play in one of your games.

Get ready to be disappointed. Life is too busy.

Well seeing as Im billed as "Come play with your favourite GM's"....

Title: Who Watches the Watchmen?
Setting: PFRPG
Description: On what was supposed to be a day of celebration in the northern Dominion city of Southwatch, a unforeseen attack by their canine enemy causes the fortress to prepare for war! But where is the cities militia? Why are the Wolfen suddenly so emboldened? Who amongst the Southwatch civilians can escape the city and bring the much needed reinforcements?....
Max players: 6
Running Time: 4 hours
Days: Friday, Sunday
When: Friday afternoon, Sunday morning (10:00?).
Pre-rolled characters: Yes (Holy Paladin of Rurga, Danzi Wandering Shaman, Master Collector, Wizard, Pirate, Longbowman)

Title: Where There's a Will, There's a Way.
Setting: PFRPG (but could easily have been written for BTS OCC's)
Description: On a cold, stormy, winters night, six invitees arrive at the Eldritch Manor House on the island of Lopan. Their purpose; to receive an inheritance from the mansions recently deceased former master, Mordias Eldritch. A man none of them have ever met! Or have they?....
Max players: 6
Running Time: 4 hours
Days: Saturday
When: Afternoon
Pre-rolled characters: Yes

Come to the POH, sign up to these games, have uber fun, kick butt, make new friends!

This is what Ive submitted. Obviously the organisers do what they can to get the times to as close as desired but these might change etc. etc.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: My POH Events

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Looks awesome!
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

I absolutely does.

Must be in at least one of your games, Dark Elf :-D
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Ty - as it happens Ive altered the "where there's a will" adventure to BTS after all!
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

The Dark Elf wrote:Ty - as it happens Ive altered the "where there's a will" adventure to BTS after all!

:-D Gotta love BtS :-D
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

Hendrik wrote:
The Dark Elf wrote:Ty - as it happens Ive altered the "where there's a will" adventure to BTS after all!

:-D Gotta love BtS :-D

Ive got the premise but havent even started writing it yet! lol. Ill get there.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
therunespoon
Newb

Unread post by therunespoon »

i had so much fun at the dark elf's table during the open house. keep up the good work man
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

therunespoon wrote:i had so much fun at the dark elf's table during the open house. keep up the good work man

Best first post ever! :bandit:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Megan
D-Bee
Comment: Deevils are edible

Unread post by Megan »

therunespoon wrote:i had so much fun at the dark elf's table during the open house. keep up the good work man

Both those games were amazing, but I'm especially interested in seeing Where There's a Will published, so I can have a copy to run and hook other people around here on BtS.

I want to see if anyone besides Hendrick wants to tackle maids...
I'd be principled if I could still lie, cheat, steal, and maim people who got in my way.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

lol. or shoot old men in the head. :eek:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by Hendrik »

Pinning the maid to the ground just had to be done. It had to do a bit with the axe she wanted to grind.

The lawyer had it coming. Trying to beat us up with a cardboard tube. Sheesh. The cockiness of it. What else could we do but shoot ... and stab ... He behaved animatedly possessed.

The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

Lol :lol:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic

Return to “Palladium Open House”