My Open House Events...

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

My Open House Events...

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Hi all,

Here are my offerings for the 2015 POH.

• Title: The Secret
• RPG/world setting: Palladium Fantasy - Eastern Territories, the Highback Plains, the town of Greenbough (details can be found in Palladium RPG Book 11: Eastern Territory, pages 170 - 175)
• Game Description: The character group has stopped at the town of Greenbough at a fortunate time - tomorrow the town will be holding its first harvest festival of the season celebrating an unusually bountiful wheat harvest! The festival seems like an opportunity to relax and have some good, clean fun. There are dark mutterings and suspicious looks among some of the local people who are in the know, however. What could be happening in such a tame (i.e. - boring) place that it has the sheriff and the town elders all riled up?
• Maximum number of players: 10
• Running time: 4 hours
• Multiple games: I will run this game twice, looking for Friday and Saturday morning.
• Pre-rolled character sheets/descriptions for each player will be provided.
• Minimum age of the players: Appropriate for any age group.

• Title: Retake the ship!
• RPG/world setting: Rifts, Lake Huron (one of the Great Lakes).
• Game Description: The player characters are a team of Northern Gun Loss Prevention Officers returning from a successful mission when a distress signal is received - a passenger & freight ferry has been taken over by a group of pirates. The player characters are only 20 minutes away from the ferry's position, much closer than any other reinforcements, and so are ordered in to take down the pirates. But all is not how it seems...
• Maximum number of players: 10
• Running time: 4 hours.
• Multiple games: I will run this game twice, looking for Thursday evening/VIP night and Saturday evening.
• Pre-rolled character sheets/descriptions for each player will be provided
• Minimum age of the players: Age 16 and up - some elements might be disturbing to younger players. .

• Title: Take the N.E.S. Titan!
• RPG/world setting Rifts: Three Galaxies.
• Game Description: The player characters are a team of mercenaries working for the Hartigal Combine on a daring mission - to take over a Naruni Commodity-Class Super Cruiser! This huge cargo vessel and ship of war is crewed by nearly two thousand people and has four companies of Repo-Bots acting as security - how can a relative handful of mercs possibly take it over? Well of course, they have a plan...
• Maximum number of players: 12
• Running time: 4 hours.
• Single game: I will run this game only once, looking for a Friday evening game.
• Pre-rolled character sheets/descriptions for each player will be provided
• Minimum age of the players: Any age.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Re: My Open House Events...

Unread post by Glistam »

Sounds like some good games!
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

I think I might try for at least the last game, if not the last 2.
Elly_G
D-Bee
Comment: "I hold with those who favor fire."

Unread post by Elly_G »

The Second game sounds awesome!
"Poetry is not truth, It's just deception with a little class."

Return to “Palladium Open House”