Filming OH

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Filming OH

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Just wandering if anyone else will be filming the OH. I got a GoPro last year and I'm planning on bringing it to film all that I can! :D
Soldier of Od
Hero

Re: Filming OH

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

Alpha 11 wrote:Just wandering if anyone else will be filming the OH. I got a GoPro last year and I'm planning on bringing it to film all that I can! :D

:eek: I don't want to be on film! Photographs are bad enough, let alone movies! Keep your camera away from me! Film yourself!
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
Alpha 11
Palladin

Soldier of Od wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:Just wandering if anyone else will be filming the OH. I got a GoPro last year and I'm planning on bringing it to film all that I can! :D

:eek: I don't want to be on film! Photographs are bad enough, let alone movies! Keep your camera away from me! Film yourself!

:twisted: Congrats! You just became a star! :twisted:
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I think as long as it's done in a respectful way, and those that ask you to refrain from filming them have their wishes respected, I don't have a problem with this.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

The Galactus Kid wrote:I think as long as it's done in a respectful way, and those that ask you to refrain from filming them have their wishes respected, I don't have a problem with this.

I agree, and will check with Palladium on Friday
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Cool! I''l bring my propeller-beanie hat, crazy-teeth, turquoise-sequined bow tie and lederhosen - internet fame will be mine!!! :fool:
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Alpha 11
Palladin

The Galactus Kid wrote:I think as long as it's done in a respectful way, and those that ask you to refrain from filming them have their wishes respected, I don't have a problem with this.

:D Don't worry, I'll have a paper bag ready for anyone who doesn't want to be seen. :lol: Just kidding! Don't worry, I'll be respectful. :angel: :ok:

zyanitevp wrote:

So we have to have ask to do this? I've seen people videoing in the past with no problem, though most of the time, everyone was having to much fun gaming to really do any videoing,

Involved Observer wrote:

Cool! I''l bring my propeller-beanie hat, crazy-teeth, turquoise-sequined bow tie and lederhosen - internet fame will be mine!!! :fool:

:lol: :lol:
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Alpha 11 wrote:

:D Don't worry, I'll have a paper bag ready for anyone who doesn't want to be seen. :lol: Just kidding! Don't worry, I'll be respectful. :angel: :ok:

zyanitevp wrote:

So we have to have ask to do this? I've seen people videoing in the past with no problem, though most of the time, everyone was having to much fun gaming to really do any videoing,

Involved Observer wrote:

Just want to make sure they don't have any objections this time. I am sure it will be fine, just want to officially check.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Yeah, I think it would be fine.

You are obviously going to want to ask the PB crew before you start recording, though I doubt they will object.

I can think of one individual [not me] who generally does not like their picture being taken at these events but it ends up happening none the less.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Alpha 11
Palladin

NMI wrote:Yeah, I think it would be fine.

You are obviously going to want to ask the PB crew before you start recording, though I doubt they will object.

I can think of one individual [not me] who generally does not like their picture being taken at these events but it ends up happening none the less.

Well, if they say something, I'll just try and avoid "shooting" in their direction. And if some else hasn't/don't ask, I'll ask myself about it myself.
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

Stay clear of Warwolf. He HATES being filmed/having his picture taken.
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84
mumah
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: Attacking gazeebos since 1883!

Unread post by mumah »

Mr. Jays wrote:Stay clear of Warwolf. He HATES being filmed/having his picture taken.

That's why I delight in shooting pictures of him. I have many I cherish.
"I remember your work." -Amy "The Unicorn" Ashbaugh
"What a talented schmoe." -Brian Manning
"Someday I'll be half as cool as Mumah." -Brian Manning
"Apollo Okamura drove here across the Atlantic from Japan." -Sarah Aten
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

mumah wrote:
Mr. Jays wrote:Stay clear of Warwolf. He HATES being filmed/having his picture taken.

:lol:
Alpha 11
Palladin

Don't know what he looks like, so I'll have a hard time not doing that.

mumah wrote:

mumah
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: Attacking gazeebos since 1883!

Unread post by mumah »

Alpha 11 wrote:

mumah wrote:

He looks like an adorable, angry, crazed weasel.
"I remember your work." -Amy "The Unicorn" Ashbaugh
"What a talented schmoe." -Brian Manning
"Someday I'll be half as cool as Mumah." -Brian Manning
"Apollo Okamura drove here across the Atlantic from Japan." -Sarah Aten
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

mumah wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

mumah wrote:

No, He looks like an adorable, angry, crazed GOAT.
Alpha 11
Palladin

mumah wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

mumah wrote:

Mr. Jays wrote:
mumah wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

mumah wrote:

No, He looks like an adorable, angry, crazed GOAT.

MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

I filmed at the first Open House, a good portion of one of Carl's games I was in, and then the Monday after Kev have me and John a tour of the old warehouse and office.. I'll try to bring that DVD so people can view it if they want. It starts with the presentation of the print we all signed to Kev..
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

MADMANMIKE wrote:I filmed at the first Open House, a good portion of one of Carl's games I was in, and then the Monday after Kev have me and John a tour of the old warehouse and office.. I'll try to bring that DVD so people can view it if they want. It starts with the presentation of the print we all signed to Kev..

Wow, any way you could upload that to Youtube?
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Carmens interviews last time were GREAT!! Especially mine... lol.

Seriously though more of these especially with new artists and writers (& fans)
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Involved Observer wrote:
MADMANMIKE wrote:I filmed at the first Open House, a good portion of one of Carl's games I was in, and then the Monday after Kev have me and John a tour of the old warehouse and office.. I'll try to bring that DVD so people can view it if they want. It starts with the presentation of the print we all signed to Kev..

I'd have to talk to Kev, but it would definitely be a back-burner project, I'm swamped with other things right now.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

MADMANMIKE wrote:
Involved Observer wrote:

I'd have to talk to Kev, but it would definitely be a back-burner project, I'm swamped with other things right now.

No problem, just wondering. I'd definitely be interested to see the DVD at the OH, as I didn't get to go to that Open House.

Return to “Palladium Open House”