Palladium Open House T-Shirt's

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MurderCityDisciple
Adventurer
Location: Formerly:Detroit, Michigan (West Side) Now in Dearborn: Which has 98.7% less arson.

Palladium Open House T-Shirt's

Unread post by MurderCityDisciple »

I know it's a little late with this suggestion, but wouldn't it be cool if there was an official POH T-shirt?
Maybe for the next one.

What would be your dream design if you were in charge of the project?
(This would be a great contest methinks) I'd pay 25 bones for a cool one fer sure.

First off...gotta be on a black T-shirt, I dig shirts with stuff on both the front and back with some sort of morbid gamer-ish slogan emblazoned across the chest.
“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.” - Anton LaVey

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." - Voltaire

"The die is cast." - Julius Caesar [Ultimate Powergamer]
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Re: Palladium Open House T-Shirt's

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

There was one last time..
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

Yup ... and hopefully there will be one again.

But ... maybe not in black again. My heavy metal concert days are over ... why must these shirts apparently with only very little exception only ever come in black ... what about white (THAT what be a revolutionary change, eh?), grey or an actual colour?
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

I have never owned black T shirt and that does put me off buying one (although I quite liked the Naruni one).
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Last one was a checklist; and there's a new Game Master shirt each year too (I have four I think). Plus the first Open House shirt was a variation on the 25th Anniversary shirt.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Unread post by Jorel »

Black and Charcoal Grey
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
MADMANMIKE

I have one Red RIFTS movie shirt, and two blue shirts; "I helped save the megaverse and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" and "Discover the Megaverse" which is getting pretty worn out as it's my favorite comfy shirt.
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
MurderCityDisciple
Adventurer
Location: Formerly:Detroit, Michigan (West Side) Now in Dearborn: Which has 98.7% less arson.

Ok here's an important question...

How do Palladium gamers rank and I mean rank as compared to other groups of gamers hygene-wise? Overall...not naming names.

In my day I've run into some very dingy, dandruffy gamers so a black shirt might be really bad.
But black does hide pizza and other food stains quite well.

I'm partial to black myself cuz I'm tubby and into heavy metal. I could go with red and green as well.

The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Personally, I think Palladium can do a TON of cool t-shirts with the artists that they have. Let me point you to Privateer Press and the shirt that they're doing for their Lock and Load event (their version of the open house): CHECK THIS OUT!!!
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
MurderCityDisciple
Adventurer

The Galactus Kid wrote:Personally, I think Palladium can do a TON of cool t-shirts with the artists that they have. Let me point you to Privateer Press and the shirt that they're doing for their Lock and Load event (their version of the open house): CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Wicked shirt!

I wish I got one of those Nightbane shirts Palladium put out a few years ago...I like morbid things and a gurgling monstrosity would be something I surely would have sported.

I just wonder how lucrative expanding the T-shirt business would be for Palladium. Maybe they should appoint a T-shirt czar to explore the idea a bit more.

A T-shirt for each game line would be really nice actually.

MADMANMIKE

MurderCityDisciple wrote:Ok here's an important question...

How do Palladium gamers rank and I mean rank as compared to other groups of gamers hygene-wise? Overall...not naming names.

In my day I've run into some very dingy, dandruffy gamers so a black shirt might be really bad.

I'm partial to black myself cuz I'm tubby and into heavy metal. I could go with red and green as well.

I've been to Palladium's warehouse every year since the first Open House in '06 (including the big move and last years' Creators Conference) and have never noticed any gamer funk there.

Palladium fans are a great crowd. It's like I always say; the Open House is like a family reunion, but with people you like.

-Mike <8]
MurderCityDisciple
Adventurer

MADMANMIKE wrote:
MurderCityDisciple wrote:Ok here's an important question...

I've been to Palladium's warehouse every year since the first Open House in '06 (including the big move and last years' Creators Conference) and have never noticed any gamer funk there.

Palladium fans are a great crowd. It's like I always say; the Open House is like a family reunion, but with people you like.

-Mike <8]

Family Reunion!!
Oh no!! Well hopefully you are talking about your family and not mine, in which case would resemble something akin to the tavern on Mos Eisley, but with more hostility.

Good news on the low levels of gamer stank for Palladium gamers...I've been in some mighty musky dens O'funk in my day.

I really can't wait til the Open House....my buddy who is coming with me is actually gaming with Kevin and crew at the library this Saturday (can't make it...babysitting...he goes in my stead). I'm blessed living within short driving distance.

Jorel
Champion

Unread post by Jorel »

MADMANMIKE wrote:Palladium fans are a great crowd. It's like I always say; the Open House is like a family reunion, but with people you like.

-Mike <8]

You ignored the most important part.

"The Devil's among us!
MurderCityDisciple
Adventurer

Jorel wrote:
MADMANMIKE wrote:Palladium fans are a great crowd. It's like I always say; the Open House is like a family reunion, but with people you like.

-Mike <8]

You ignored the most important part.

I do actually like my family, but there's sometimes drama.

I really am looking forward to this event...I promise not to yell at anyone.

Jorel
Champion

Unread post by Jorel »

At some point I plan on being drunk and yelling at people. I will think I am being perfectly calm and quiet at the time, but they will be like "Stop yelling at us." No love lost, I just lose a little volume control when I geek a bit liquored up. Fun Family Reunions.

"The Devil's among us!
MurderCityDisciple
Adventurer

Jorel wrote:At some point I plan on being drunk and yelling at people. I will think I am being perfectly calm and quiet at the time, but they will be like "Stop yelling at us." No love lost, I just lose a little volume control when I geek a bit liquored up. Fun Family Reunions.

Are you planning on getting drunk and yelling at POH?

Jorel
Champion

Unread post by Jorel »

The Hotel. Like 5 am. About 2 hours before I have to get up to sign up for games. Not hostile yelling, just boisterous excited talking, which can be confused for yelling. That will be after the gaming, unless there is drunken gaming at the hotel. If your asking if I'll have a flask at the warehouse that isn't my style. I start drinking with or after dinner, if I'm drinking at all. I'll probably have a case of good beer (or several) in my hotel room.

"The Devil's among us!
MurderCityDisciple
Adventurer

Jorel wrote:The Hotel. Like 5 am. About 2 hours before I have to get up to sign up for games. Not hostile yelling, just boisterous excited talking, which can be confused for yelling. That will be after the gaming, unless there is drunken gaming at the hotel. If your asking if I'll have a flask at the warehouse that isn't my style. I start drinking with or after dinner, if I'm drinking at all. I'll probably have a case of good beer (or several) in my hotel room.

So will it be Nightbane Midnight Horror Stout? Coalition Pale Ale? Ley Line Lager? Invid Nectar Honeymead? Yin-Sloth Foamy-mouth Pilsner? or something more exotic?

Jorel
Champion

Unread post by Jorel »

That is some of the other guys who got their beer written up in Triax 2. They had some of the beers at the 2010 Open House. I usually just stick with Bells Two Hearted Ale. We stopped through Ann Arbor on the way to Westland last time to pick up some Bells swag. We may do that again. I'm more of a consumer, not a brewer, though I'm sure my wife knows a thing or two about that as well. I stock my fridge with the Two Hearted and the occasional Hopslam.

"The Devil's among us!

Return to “Palladium Open House”