Wanna share your Open House stories in Rifter Zero?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Wanna share your Open House stories in Rifter Zero?

Unread post by Spinachcat »

I have an idea for an article for the Rifter 0.1 project that is currently being edited and hopefully launched at the end of April. I did an article interviewing eight of our mighty Megaversal Ambassadors and the responses were awesome and insightful. I just finished editing that article and I had idea I want to share with you:

What about an article compiling lots of stories, memories, fun quotes and thoughts from the Open Houses?

What was your favorite moment? Was it something on the ride over? At the hotel? On VIP Night? Meeting Kevin? Meeting a favorite freelancer or artist? Something that happened in an OH game?

I really miss not having an Open House this year and I am already excited about OH 2012. I had to cancel last minute in 2010 and that was a mega-bummer.

HERE'S WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:

PM me your favorite memory or two from the previous Open Houses, but the maximum length is 200 words. That keeps it short and sweet so we can fit lots of people's thoughts and not have 30 pages!

You can also email me at Spinachcat AT yahoo.com.

BTW, this post is 200 words long.
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Re: Wanna share your Open House stories in Rifter Zero?

Unread post by Hendrik »

Spinachcat wrote:I have an idea for an article for the Rifter 0.1 project that is currently being edited and hopefully launched at the end of April. I did an article interviewing eight of our mighty Megaversal Ambassadors and the responses were awesome and insightful. I just finished editing that article and I had idea I want to share with you:

What about an article compiling lots of stories, memories, fun quotes and thoughts from the Open Houses?

What was your favorite moment? Was it something on the ride over? At the hotel? On VIP Night? Meeting Kevin? Meeting a favorite freelancer or artist? Something that happened in an OH game?

I really miss not having an Open House this year and I am already excited about OH 2012. I had to cancel last minute in 2010 and that was a mega-bummer.

HERE'S WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:

PM me your favorite memory or two from the previous Open Houses, but the maximum length is 200 words. That keeps it short and sweet so we can fit lots of people's thoughts and not have 30 pages!

You can also email me at Spinachcat AT yahoo.com.

BTW, this post is 200 words long.

Good idea, Spinachcat!

Will send you a longer and a short (as requested) version.

Kind regards
Hendrik
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

Groovy! I was skeptical at first, but this idea is growing on me.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Sounds like a neat idea. Now just need to make it to an Open House someday.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

I have gotten a couple requests for deadline extensions. :badbad: I will be compiling the article over the weekend so MEGA THANK YOU to everyone who has already contributed. If you get me your OH story by Sunday afternoon, I'll get you included. BUT the sooner is the better!

Return to “Palladium Open House”