Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Palladium Open House

Would anyone else think Palladium should offer limited dice sets for the 2021 Open House?
Yes. I think that a set specifically for the 2021 Open House would be perfect. 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Yes. But, they should offer specific sets as well for each of their games. 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
No. I just want a set from Palladium Books that is not specifically for the Open House. 40%  40%  [ 4 ]
No. I have plenty of dice and don't need anymore. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
You need dice to play Role Playing Games? 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 10
Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:29 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Hello everyone. I think it would be a great idea for Palladium to offer a limited edition dice set at next year's open house. The one on the D6 would be replaced with something like "2021 Palladium Open House" or the Rifts logo, or the Palladium dragon. The do this at GenCon every year. Why not the Palladium Open House? There could also be non open house dice sets offered as well. The D6 could be customized to fit each game. They make Tshirts, coffee mugs, and even dice bags. Why not dice? Vote and leave you thoughts below.

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:46 pm

Monk

I voted "You need dice...?" cause most of my gaming is online.
While IF I was going to the open house I would want a set of PF dice. But I would expect to be paying a little bit more on the reg price if they were offering them. Like as a check box that asks if you want dice with the registration for 5.99?
(pulled numbers out of the air, most dice set cost more then that.)

Crimson
Eleven
Delight
Petracor

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:39 am

Adventurer

I have more sets of dice than I need, but I would definitely buy a Palladium themed set if they were available. A special Palladium Books 40th anniversary set for the 2021 POH I think would be even better than a specific POH set, because it has a connection to the "anniversary" open house event, while still appealing to those who don't attend next year. Additional dice sets for all the game lines would be welcomed, if that is economically feasible, but a single set for Palladium Books as a whole would be great if not. I would get more use out a "timeless" Palladium set than an event-specific set.
If you are talking about a free set given out to all open house attendees next year that would also be great! But I don't think that it is necessary to up the ticket price - the tickets are already very expensive as it is. Any free gift would be a welcome gesture, but that doesn't mean I think that Palladium is obliged to do it!